Vape Mail 2018

ya you should be fine , i went with their PurNic salts bc i was happy with their freebase so i was hoping for the ssame quality

2 Likes

I got me one of these today

I recently saw an opensource drawing for a 3D printer, so I asked a shop what it would cost to print it: 26.50€
This hugsvape one, delivered at my door for 1.75€

7 Likes

I love these things. Time savers.

2 Likes

11 Likes

awesome! i havent been around here for awhile. what are these new flavors?

2 Likes

@Jazzy_girl Apparently not (I thought so too). @JoJo was hot on the trail a while back on these.

4 Likes

nice thank you! i think your notes are perfect!

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Right from Delosi Labs. Lil ones r 3ml samples… :yum:

8 Likes

Delosi-liscious

3 Likes

Get ready for the bombardment!
Ty @VOOPOOTech

8 Likes

Hi Freddie!

You should receive free shipping if your order is–

Within the Continental US
Over $49
Under 200lbs
Does not contain pure nicotine

Sometimes shopify gets squirrely when calculating shipping; give us a call if this happens again and we can put your order through for you.

Laura

11 Likes

^^^
You gotta love it when vendors actively seek to help out customers :+1:

11 Likes

@anon28032772, and @Sales_Nicotine_River Absolutely !!! Setting the bar high @Nicotine_River.

7 Likes

Just wanted to stop in and give a shout out to @Nicotine_River @Sales_Nicotine_River for being awesome. Placed my first order with them in the probably close to a year as I sadly fell off the diy wagon for a bit. Picked up the general base, nicotine, and flavors pushing just around a $60 order to qualify for free shipping, nothing fancy. I had been debating giving smooth salts a try but decided to stick with a normal 150ml of 100mg purenic. To my joy and surprise I also had a 250ml of 100mg smooth salts magically appear in the box. I of course double checked the invoice and it isn’t there. I know plenty of companies like to add a little bonus here and there but this was above and beyond what any other place would do. Even if it was an accident which is hard to believe it is greatly appreciated and just reminds me of why I have been and will continue to be a loyal customer.

7 Likes

your going to make some people jealous lol , take what you could get and run with it lol …

4 Likes

@Sales_Nicotine_River

Great starter Kit highly recommended if you’re just starting, no fuss, has WAY MORE then you can get for the same cost ordering items separately. :+1:

2 Likes

Where are my batteries? :frowning:

No contents but an invoice to someone in a different country who didn’t even order what I did…
So many shpping woes recently.

I did get my gallon of VG yesterday, nearly a month after ordering it, this time it was actually sent to me and not delivered in Brooklyn on someone’s porch.
Still hoping customs will reconsider labeling my flavor concentrates as aromas instead of nicotine containing e-liquids, destroying them and fining me for something I didn’t even order.

That’s 3 problems with the last 3 packages I ordered and I’ve got 5 more on the way :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Inspired by a recent thread on scales, I have just got a mg (1/1000g) precision scale that goes up to 100g. It also comes with a calibration weight and batteries, all for less than 20$.

Hopefully I won’t have to battle with the stickiness of my old 1/100g scale anymore, at least not when making small batches.

weight
*stock picture as I’m having trouble with my camera

12 Likes

Way too funny as I just finished reading your review on the Anita, thks again as it answered a few questions.

something we gotta work on.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes