Vape Mail 2018

OOH dude you are lucky to find one they are rare as rocking horse shit

9 Likes

I will @Lostmarbles. Yes @woftam you aren’t kidding.

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 50 minutes before trying again.

6 Likes

Haven’t even cleaned this yet, but just moving the rings, checking out the o-rings, machining, the form and fit, is almost 2nd to none. I’ll have to clean it up, take some good pics, and review it elsewhere.

4 Likes

That gold color you selected is awesome looking, great choice there.

3 Likes

Thank you @CosmicTruth.

1 Like

@SmilingOgre @NChris @CosmicTruth @Lostmarbles @woftam threw up a quick one…

4 Likes

I can only comment on the black finder 250c as its the one I have. And I’m really happy with mine, as its made in a way that wont make you get paint floss all over, as my old triade started doing after 2 months. Shape wise they are pretty much the same. So if lost vape have stepped up their material / coating game, they should be pretty much the same. The only con I can find with the finder… is the “ring” on top of where the atty sits, makes it less suitable for some attys above certain diameters. You will make the attys work, but just knowing it has that small lip, well that can be a con for some.

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming some pros and cons I picked up elsewhere. I do value the experience of actual users on ELR more than the random remarks/reviews on the rest of the net.
Usually Lost Vape comes out with the better quality but Think Vape looks to pick up their game. 30mm atties shout fit any 3 battery mod without overhang, but I can live with that if the paint stays on.

1 Like

The only issue I’ve had with mine is the one magnet in the battery door popped out, as in stayed in the mod. Had to reglue it, other than that its a sturdy son of a, and in a material I’m not quite sure what is, cause theres no paint floss or anything. Sits good in the hand, and matches my daaawg. :rofl:

I’m sure, as long as lost vape dont screw up with the bad paint, they are basicly identical in functionality, and then begins the subective looks part to matter. Lost vape is alot easier to find as well, afaik. Might be better with lost vape for support cases, then again I dont know.

2 Likes

Thank you @Heaven_Gifts

9 Likes

What you got there @anon28032772 ?? !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Geek Vape Alpha Tank with some :bangbang:MASSIVE:bangbang: mesh coils

7 Likes

Shiny shiney and it’s yuuuuuuuuge.

Waiting for mine to arrive. Also a gift from @Heaven_Gifts instagram flash giveaway

2 Likes

4 Likes

You’re kidding me, they actually ship to ISRAEL??? :astonished:
Isn’t vaping against the law there???

Voopoo is letting their competitors getting ahead of them :smirk:

2 Likes

I guess Israel has this special law where everything that Poopootech (or
@VOOPOOTech) sens to Israel is illegal and can’t enter the country.

Other vendors are not covered by this law, and nice folks from @Heaven_Gifts can send without being harassed

2 Likes

Refills and testers.

9 Likes

Nice!!! Very intersted in the Yes We Cheesecake review. It’s on my list. All the samples look interesting really. Good Job

2 Likes

@Freddie3 thanks man. I haven’t bought an INW in forever so I’m anxious !!

4 Likes