Vape Mail 2018

Yeah, I know the last one that I got the flavour name has worn off too. It means I’ll have to mark the bottles now that I have 2.

3 Likes

First Christmas vape mail arrived!

11 Likes

DIYFS Holy Vanilla is just Outstanding :trophy:
You will really enjoy working with it :raised_hand:

4 Likes

Looking forward to trying it. Been working on a peppermint vanilla cream with shisha vanilla and am going to try DIYFS Holy Vanilla in it.

6 Likes

@scifoc @Mark_Turner speaks the truth !!!

4 Likes

Of all my incoming vape mail, I am most excited for the Cream Whipped FA from Chefs Flavours. Just wondering how long it will take to cross the pond…

4 Likes

You’ll probably get it next year.

6 Likes

Ordered another mag stirrer from eBay and it came today. A bit larger than I was expecting… :joy:

10 Likes

Someone messed up and I found these for 50% off and they threw in some bottles!

6 Likes

This is the first I have seen the olive nation so I got the blueberry. Does anyone have experience with Olive nation?

2 Likes

If I remember correctly there was one or two people mixing with them, but that was a year ago.

2 Likes

Thanks cutlass!

2 Likes

Did a quick forum search, quite a few threads.
http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?context=topic&context_id=177589&q=Olive%20nation&skip_context=true

1 Like

Lol that link shows the above

3 Likes

I believe either @mixologist13 or @R113 , I might be way off

2 Likes

Never heard of Olive Nation. Sorry

4 Likes

BCV shipment was due today but due to torrential rains my post office has flooded. So has my garage but more worried about concentrates. :frowning:

2 Likes

Well we have that up here in spades. Hopefully the waters recede, and you can claim your goodies soon.

2 Likes

Continued

3 Likes