Vape Mail 2018

Brilliant! They sell own-brand PG-free flavours, you know? But the poor reports about them here put me off ordering. Along with the fact that a lot of the flavours that interested me were out of stock :(. If I’m gonna pay shipping from the States, I wanna fill my trolley with everything I want to try, not half of it .

2 Likes

ummm, , excuse my ignorance, but I definitely can’t see what a mod is doing with it, or what it’s doing with a mod , or whatever. But then, i’m nor very technically-minded. I’m still thinking “WTF?” :laughing:

2 Likes

No worries. It’s a geek toy for sure.

2 Likes

You’re not gonna be drawn into explaining are you?Hmm, I’ve known a couple of geeks who owned oscilloscipes, but they were both musicians. Oh! and I’ve seen 'em in medical labs, of couse. It’s taken me awhile but I can see an application in tracking mod function, now I really think about it.

4 Likes

Scored all three of these Rev mods on clearance at a local vape shop for $20 each.

revmods

First impressions: Screens are really cool and easy to read.
Buttons are plastic but are clicky and seem fine, except on the red model where there is just a tiny bit of rattle on the fire button.
They fire quickly and give you a strong hit immediately.
The Sport has a built in 4200mAh battery and is doing great on my single coil tanks.
The Nitro has the same screen as the Sport and has a real nice feel to it. The battery door flops around and opens easily while empty. After loading batteries it stays closed with no problems.
The GTS has a huge screen and a really nice overall feel. If they last awhile and give good battery life, I will be really happy.

revmods1

15 Likes

Jay, check out Ogre’s WR review, you can see what he’s doing with the o-scope. :wink:

4 Likes

Lol, kudos, you’re very intuitive. I have no idea how to explain the thing other than writing volumes of nauseatingly boring dribble. It comes down to a boy and his new toy. Always wanted one since college (a very long time ago) and any excuse would do.

2 Likes

Mega vapemail from @Nicotine_River!

And I needed some big ol’ bottles (and a few medium ones).

Mixing party at Vapey’s place today! :tada:
17 Likes

Got a magnetic mixer ,some stir bars and a stir bar retriever .Hopefully my flasks will arrive this week so I can give this a try!
This is a cheaper Chinese built unit and I will post my results after I try it out.

15 Likes

Watch for the contents of this box in the review section :grinning:

15 Likes

I love a mystery , can’t wait for the review!

3 Likes

Expect a suspenseful pause while I proofread it and edit the images :sunglasses:
tired of waiting?

4 Likes

20 Best Fruit Flavor pack and 10 Best Purilum Flavor pack, 1 oz each. Plus 500 ml 100 mg Nic

16 Likes

13 Likes

I don’t have Vanilla Bacco, French Vanilla Deluxe or OBA OBA but is there a public recipe connected with these?

2 Likes

The French Vanilla Deluxe was talked about on this thread about 14 days ago, others were raving about it (okay maybe not raving… but recommending it). Along with the recipes for Ubersweet, Sweet Leaf and French maids Pipe.

The Oda Oba I use for:
Sully’s Sweet Berry Mash
3.00% Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA)
2.50% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
1.50% Marshmallow (TPA)
1.50% Strawberry Shisha (Inawera)
1.00% Cream Fresh (FA)
0.50% Marzipan (FA)
0.50% Oba Oba (FA)

And I can’t recall what recipe I seen the Vanilla Bacco for but I’ll find it…

7 Likes

I’m out of likes so you get :cake: & :icecream: Thanks!

5 Likes

Sillys Sweet Leaf ?

And Jazzys French maids Pipe ?

4 Likes

Yeah… I still haven’t gotten the Creamy Hazelnut so may have to make a substitution for it.

3 Likes

@VapeyMama Cleaning up with NR !!!

3 Likes