Vape Mail 2018

Got some love from my brother @Whiterose0818 in the mail today.:heart_eyes:
I have been staring out the window like a coke fiend !:flushed: Luckily the mailman is used to it now and no longer calls the po-po…:policeman:
Got the Voltrove 30mm RTA V2 , some stickers , some business cards…

And this Bad M.F! A dual 20700 parallel unregulated beauty!

24 Likes

Nice ain’t it bro? Love that tank…

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay! The photo above I was just checking out the aesthetics . It passed that with flying colors so I ran it through the usc for five minutes and put in a fresh build.
I am happy to say that I am well pleased with the Voltrove mini V2. I honestly wasn’t expecting much on my newest Whiterose due to it being a simple parallel mod but it has exceeded my expectations. I incorrectly thought that it would need at least 100 watts to get a decent vape.
I am running fused Nichrome 80 claptons from the coilology kit with a build of .08 and it really is a great vape running the smaller set of air holes.
I either got extremely lucky with my build or it simply doesn’t leak as I have had no issues with that!
Thanks again to @Whiterose0818 for selling these at a great price.

4 Likes

Wow, wow, and MORE WOW !!! One of a kind, and then some.

11 Likes

Samples from real flavors 10 cent sale

Spearmint smells good…
brandy smells good also…

5 Likes

Thank you , I am very proud for sure. I just uploaded a few more pics in the Whiterose thread.

4 Likes

Sounds close to how I set up. I use Nichrome 80 but I go around .15 to .10 ohms. Nice warm vape at low watts and batteries don’t get beat up nearly as bad.

3 Likes

This marks a monumental day in history!
I recieved my flavors for the meteor milk clone, and they are not flavorah! Im pretty fricking pumped

18 Likes

I have been hangin out for the new ipv xyanide mod to arrive and it is a stealth bomber (i love the look some may not though)

hqdefault
oops wrong pic

I would like to add wtf were you thinking ipv you had the room for it why not make it a nice 30mm mod - shattered I will have to put a different tank on it.

13 Likes

You need more mods bro :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Lmao always

4 Likes

Got my nic salts yesterday pg based any one else think it is a strang colour it was also slightly peppery at 3mg they told me to let it steep but i am sceptical :confused:

4 Likes

Ya i don’t think that is an answer you should have gotten @LiquidNicotineW. I did see someone else had a colored nic salts from LNW (also in pg). I will see if i can put my finger on the post. I get mine in vg and they are nearly clear. I would like LNW to explain why the pg and vg versions are different.

EDIT : found it >

5 Likes

Cheers think i am going to make a unflavored at a higher mg as well to see if it is rougher on the throat or similar to the 3mg

2 Likes

omg what did you do with laura5

7 Likes

Vape Mail from the winning contest for the Aspire Quad-Flex Power Pack. I’m liking it, using the coils that came with it great really love the deep juice Wells, airflow, is great !! I believe there spaced(possibly) claptons. Duels .37 OHMs 40-50 Watts. My sweet spot, Also ordered the Dead Rabbit last night. We’ll see how well it works out. All in All if this one was to bite the dust I would with out a doubt get another. Also very easy to build on the velocity style deck.

8 Likes

Yer yer my winnings from the chines newyear comp is here

12 Likes

yes that is 5 30ml bottles of FA cream whipped

14 Likes

8 Likes

The last 5 bottles.

3 Likes