Vape Mail 2018

@JoJo … he’s doing it again jojo!

3 Likes

no he lives too far… indiana I hear

3 Likes

You poor, poor thing. I have my new chew toy!

4 Likes

Oh I’m sure he’s gonna come find you!

3 Likes

hmm molly or cutlass? :thinking:

4 Likes

Hahahaha!!! Wishful thinking… :joy:

3 Likes

So now that you found out I don’t resist your board with me!

2 Likes

@Lexie3

3 Likes

Yep. See yah!!!

1 Like

so much for the chew toy… hahaha

2 Likes

No no. He is old and fake news. I found something better.

1 Like

uh oh…run molly run … (seems like dejavu, i do remember saying this before ):rofl:

2 Likes

Very nice try. Good luck from running.

3 Likes

might be too late, I think @Cutlass92 might already have her umm tied up

3 Likes

Jinxed me, Arthur the 2nd just died :laughing:

3 Likes

Now you need another - the king is dead long live the king. Sorry to hear that Grubby they just don’t seem to be well built it is the electrics that fails or the case? Is it the same issue as the 1st or could you maybe mix and match some parts?

5 Likes

Died?..or mercilessly slaughtered at the hands of a mod murdering maniac? …:joy:

5 Likes

@woftam - Its the screen that dies, it starts to glitch then… nothing. Mod still fires but I don’t trust it.

@Steampugs - :laughing: I’ve been looking after this one best I can, just pulled Arthur the 3rd out and that one is working again :confused:

Edit: Spoke too soon… It’s died…

3 Likes

I wonder if a board clean up with some isopropyl alcohol before it totally dies - it could of course just be a loose connection on the ribbon cable to the screen does it still work even if the screen is dead?

If you don’t want to look at it maybe sparky could for you? If not you should put it to the sword sir, it is traitorous wretch of a thing.

4 Likes

They are in the bin after one of them billowed smoke from the vent, circuit board is fried…

Not really bothered as my goal is to stop soon anyway. :laughing:

6 Likes