Vape Mail 2018

About to jinx myself, but my Arthur is still going strong…waiting for disaster to strike :rofl:

4 Likes

Don’t send it to Grubby no matter how he pleads.

5 Likes

I must be the unluckiest vaper…

3 Arthurs dead.
VT75 that doesn’t read the ohms right on any tank (OHMs too high!)
Kangertech platinum with a ruined 510 thread
Kangertech 50w that takes 5secs to hit
2 mods with built in batterys, both last less than an hour

Thank God (pugs) for the Asvape Michael but its a bit on the large side as a carry mod but works :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

That is a good chunk of change mate - Kangertech platinum with a ruined 510 thread how bad cause that one would be the easiest fix i suspect

1 Like

Try removing the 510 plate (it is threaded) and clean the threads on the plate and on the top of the mod. Also clean the battery door threads. I use electronic cleaner.

@woftam The kangertech 510 is the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen…

@SmilingOgre I have no idea what your talking about :laughing:

3 Likes

The VT75 will read high resistance when those two threaded “plates” get gunked up. On the top plate there are two small holes you can use to unscrew it.

3 Likes

I can’t get the funny spinner plate off… It’s stuck fast, I’ll use the hammer in a bit…

Meanwhile… I got the 510 plate off this one… I’ll give it a clean but can’t see it working again… :laughing:

6 Likes

Abort mission!!! Wrong VT75! Hcigar VT75 has a different plate on top.

4 Likes

Its stuck… :confused:

3 Likes

That’s the one all right. I’ve always been able to get something like a very pointed needle nose in the two holes and turn it off. I’m not sure a hammer will work the best.

2 Likes

Lets find out… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Seeing hammers makes me wonder if the Arthurs killed themselves from fear lol

7 Likes

It worked!! :laughing:

4 Likes

like cheap labor, in fear, perhaps it works now that u walked towards it w/ a hammer

4 Likes

good hammerin grubby super accurate

5 Likes

OMG! Learn something hew every day. Ok, get both sets of threads real shiny and clean. Probably not best to use the hammer for that part.

3 Likes

Grubby’s hammer is like Thor’s multi tool it can do everything.

5 Likes

ROFL, I’m catching on. Slowly, but catching on.

6 Likes

It’s Anti-Shock you can smack the hardest head with this, as hard as you like and get no vibrations…

6 Likes