Vape Mail 2018

Ur good for the rest of the winter so it seems :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Looks like somebody had some extra cash to burn.

2 Likes

Finally found some time to try out my Dead Rabbit that came earlier this week. Pretty nice little RDA so far… really nice flavor with it. Gotta try it out on a squonker soon.

12 Likes

My new toy … testing it out now

16 Likes

That looks very cool!!
Cost? Link? Dual color or multi-color?
(Thanks for posting!)

I like it better than sucralose. It doesn’t gunk my coils as bad as sucralose does. Also, sucralose sometimes comes off very artificial, where as Stevia seems more natural, to me at least. I think Stevia can work in most mixes, but sucralose really only works for me in fruit heavy mixes.

1 Like

So far I’m liking it.

Color is very good so far.

But still in the review process

7 Likes

Ya might want to look at this thread…

4 Likes

16 Likes

A bit of flavours n’ stuff … and unlike my last flavour order they are all reorders :smirk:

Flavours2

16 Likes

My order from

Just arrived

15 Likes

an assortment of flavors, a replacement for my little scale (it kept turning off after 30 seconds, so i bought the one that have power cord), batterys (i ordered 6 and got 7, they said it’s a bonus. what am i going to use that other one for?)

oh, and 5 liters of vg.

11 Likes

Super interesting! The audio and vape! Tell us more!!! Start a whole thread! Show us some results. Screenshots of that scope

2 Likes

Viva l’italia
Diketones sweet sweet diketones ! My Flavour Art ordered arrived safe and sound!

18 Likes

This finally arrived:

Bravo

I have really been looking forward to trying it, everything about it just seem so … right to me :star_struck:, almost like I had designed it myself.

11 Likes

Real interested in that one as it was designed by a vet. There was something that worried me about it but I can’t remember what, lol. If you think of it, please post your thoughts. Sharp looking BTW.

2 Likes

Perhaps the upside down clamps with two screws for each clamp? I know some don’t like that.
Anyway I just finished building it without any problems or hassle, and so far it hasn’t disappointed me. I’m still breaking in the rayon, so a bit to early to judge how good the flavour is.

1 Like

I’m gonna go re-watch a review and see. But it sounds good so far!!!

1 Like

I remember now. It’s a dual coil atty. Not that serious. I just prefer single a little. If you give it go on flavor, I think I’ll take the plunge.

1 Like

I love my Bravo, use it every day. One of my favorites :slight_smile:

1 Like