Vape Mail 2018

Was a little low on vanilla ice cream

Edit: @LiquidBarn fastest delivery yet… awesome job guys shipped out Monday. Wasn’t expecting till Friday. And got a text today saying it’s delivered. 2 days earlier than expected. Keep it up .

8 Likes

How do you rate the blue raspberry from lb?

1 Like

Solo @ liquid barn’s recomended

@ 120 Watts in the tfv8 - needs a sweetener
In a friends cheap vape pen - tasted pretty good , hence why I tried it in the tfv8

My Friends like it in this recipe

2 Likes

My custom 3d duel 20700 squonk arrived today

20 Likes

Hope I have better luck with smok wismec SUCKS

7 Likes

This MAG kicks the crap out of that predated predator

9 Likes

NicRiver Order, Purilum new to me, been te$ting, my cabinet i$ getting $maller

edit: my $ on keyboard don’t work - $ a$ in $hit,$ex etc.

14 Likes

happen to me too, except Ecigexpre$$, Flavorah

edit: my $ on keyboard don’t work - $ a$ in $hit,$ex etc.

4 Likes

If you think they suck I give that mod a month.

13 Likes

Not a hugh fan of it but my predator has worked for 30000 puffs and has had no issues. I thought the thing would break before I hit 5000 from all the reviews, but so far still works! If it was my only mod I’m sure it would’ve died but in a rotation it’s holding up lol! That Mag looks like a badass mod though! @Awakenow2

2 Likes

Yeah the predator was my everyday mod it lasted about 9 months but TC doesn’t work for shat and the 510 pin was always coming loose. The MAG is rocking so far :+1:

2 Likes

Haven’t had one that could run TC yet but wismec says they do… false advertising

2 Likes

:joy:
I don’t have any trouble running TC on my wismec products. In fact that’s the only way I run them. Out of the box they do ok. But with arctic fox they give dna a run for their money. And yes I have both. In fact I build my own dna mods.

11 Likes

Now that’s something I didn’t know you did. Any pictures? Any difficulty getting the temperature profile right? Seems a lot of manufacturer’s can’t even do that right. Bravo!!!

8 Likes

It can be a bit of a trick, but if to poke escrib enough you figure it out. I haven’t made a bunch of them, that little pocket mod for me. The biggest thing I have found that helps is loading the specific profile from steam engine onto the board.

4 Likes

Very cool!

5 Likes

Here’s a few pics I just took

11 Likes

Awwww…him just a wittle guy (read in tommy boy voice) lol that’s pretty cool, I want to build a mod one day but it will probably be a while before I do

6 Likes

Sharp lookin mod! Very nice!!

8 Likes

It’s not to difficult, hardest part was getting the screen where I wanted it.

4 Likes