Vape Mail 2018

Got a little carried away. My OCD told me I needed a label maker.
Maybe not one this fancy.
Should get vape mail everyday this week. Yee haaaa.

Placed 5 orders yesterday alone. :astonished:

22 Likes

Niceā€¦

10 char limit

3 Likes

I got vape mail earlier than anticipated.

Havenā€™t made a mix since I ordered it on Friday.

18 Likes

I find it (mol glamor chocolate) gets somewhat nutty after a steep. Not necessarily a bad thing in the right application.

Edit 1.25% i find the sweet spot

4 Likes

so the heating element could be off if you want ??

2 Likes

I havenā€™t been using the heating element much. My thought process was to turn it on for the first 5 mins on the lowest setting to make the viscosity more equal between the PG/VG and then just mix it for 30min.
It seems to be working???
I wasnā€™t sure what effect heat would have on the nic and I only have a meat thermometer.

4 Likes

add the nicotine after you turn the heat off

6 Likes

Hadnā€™t thought that simple. :wink:

6 Likes

marsh855, really like your new label maker, I went to Amazon and checked on the price and about had a heart attack, Iā€™m on Disability, would love to have one, but this old 65 year old just canā€™t shell out that much money, but glad to see that you have one. It really does look like it can do labels that a person canā€™t even imagine !!

4 Likes

They are nice and fast but i feel your pain. I use Gimp,free software, print in black and white and ā€œlaminateā€ w/ clear packing tape. They still look great but have money to splurge on other things. You can get some ideas here :
Share your custom label designs, Iā€™ll start!

5 Likes

Just arrived today! Half to hand it to @Walt_RealFlavors for the choice of bottles, these 30ml gorrillasā€™ are awesome andThank you for the sale price as well. Fyi for everyone bottles say 2-3ml per ounce of eliquid so 6-9% seems to be recommened

14 Likes

order 2112 has arrived to anacortes wa

15 Likes

Yesterdayā€™s vapemailā€¦ a pair of Reuleaux DNA 250s from Vape Sourcingā€¦

20 Likes

Some good lookin tanks you got on therešŸ˜‰

5 Likes

Let the SF Testing Begin !!

19 Likes

Was on the right web page at the right time. Couldnā€™t pass it up.
2 Loch Ness Mods 1 red 1 blue in 8/10 finally getting some back ups just in case.
2 unopened Herkales RTAs (needed badly)
1 Unopened Mag Mod Kit
3 more tanks rdta & RTAā€™s
1 Crown 3,
4 batteries
And both of these. Oh and some 120 ml juices. DIYr/retail sales. Paid $150 shipping included.All packed up and going out in Monday Mail, itā€™ll be here (as long as USPS cooperates) this Thursday. Now Iā€™ll be able to really hook my son up when they come down in May.
IMG_20180402_022502

10 Likes

canā€™t wait to hear what you got to say.

@SessionDrummer where did you get those plastic step trays, for your concentrates?

2 Likes

I am not @SessionDrummer but try to search amazon for nail polish trays, that is where I got mine at

5 Likes

@Dan_the_Man

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N24LHLZ/

8 Likes

My wifeā€™s a beauty advisor in her depart and those nail polish racks are everywhere in there warehouse. They seem to be perfect for steeping. @SessionDrummer are they set up in a closet ? Iā€™ve got a steeping shelve in my closet. Nice and dark and cool. I need one of those to set-up in the closet. Do you keep your nail polish holder in a drawer or closet ? Itā€™s a nice looking setup.

1 Like