Vape Mail 2018

After re-reading, I miss-read @juice_junkie_lover Maze rda, I thought it was, the Mesh rda, Duhhhh! calling eye doctor mon. morn.!!!

5 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. Iā€™ve been using this for the last few days and I wanted to jump on here and give my thoughts.

Iā€™ve only used this as a squonk rda. I honestly canā€™t see using it any other way. The flavor is great and it heats up really quick. I havenā€™t had any dry hits. Will I be buying more coils for it? The answer is yes I will be! This thing is great for those busy days when you donā€™t want to worry about having to rewick something. The airflow is high enough so that you wonā€™t over squonk. I really like this rda. The flavor is comparable to my pulse 22 rda.

5 Likes

My new Flavorah Flavorā€™s, Research and Mix day !!! Who has got a killer Flavorah Recipe I can get started on, from what I read Chocolate Deutsch, is great all buy it self !!!

8 Likes

When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride
Till I get to the bottom and I see you again
Ya, Ya, Yaaaa!!!

18 Likes

Ok you suck! I am so freekin jealous :wink:

4 Likes

Ya, Ogres are like that. Thanks! It is pretty nice.

5 Likes

Very Nice!

1 Like

I can recommend it my friend. If you like this sort of thing.

3 Likes

The Paranormal is at the very top of my wishlist, unfortunately I donā€™t need a new mod right now :disappointed:

2 Likes

I do like. Love mods with DNA boards.

3 Likes

Oh but you do need replay. It has standard DNA TC also. Amazing device.

3 Likes

The only thing that is weird is like all DNAs, it will underachieve in TC with complex coils by about 25F, but if you pull up the stats on the last puff, it will tell you so. I find that bizarre.

3 Likes

Actually I donā€™t need replay as I always use TC. Unlike many others it is not the replay function that caught my attention, though I do think it is a nice feature, but for me it is everything else that make me want it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m weird but I find that when I use temp control, I prefer standard round coils. Maybe thatā€™s why. I didnā€™t realize that temp undershot when using Claptons, etc.

1 Like

The real question isā€¦when will we see this beautiful mod on Ogrevision?

2 Likes

I do too but the Kylin mini just thrives on parallel claptons. I set the thing for 450Ā°F and could tell it was under that temp. Pulled up the last puff and sure enough 417Ā°F max temp. Ok then, I pumped it up to 475. More like it. Checked last puff and it shows 447Ā°F. Scratch my head. The thing knows it but does it anyway? Ok fine. So I know to hit it 25Ā°F hard with those coils, but really?

3 Likes

I donā€™t know yet. Gotta think that one through. I could work it up for VW and TC but I really donā€™t know enough about the parameters it is working with to say if the replay is working properly or no other than the experience of the vape. Sure I could put it on a scope, but what would it be telling me? Iā€™m sure I will take a look at it to see if I can gleam anything from it.

3 Likes

That is weird. I donā€™t get any of that on my old DNA75.
I have no way of measuring if the temp is 100% accurate, but at least the mod thinks that it is giving me the temp I set it at, regardless of what coils Iā€™m using. Perhaps a bug in the firmware?

1 Like

I donā€™t know. Iā€™ve seen it before with other DNAā€™s. Seems to be very coil dependent. I could adjust the TCR but Iā€™m not sure if that is the issue. Could be, it stands to reason that a coil with inducted heat would have a different TCR slope, maybe even non-linear. It really is a non-issue as it pretty much tells you to turn it up a little, lol. Nothing Iā€™m going to pursue, just weird.

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œSmilingOgre, post:811, topic:177589, full:trueā€]
I can recommend it my friend. If you like this sort of thing.

You mean another evolution in regulated technology, accompanied by Chinese manufacturing which seems to be getting better, bringing us some pretty kick ass devices at a reasonable priceā€¦ yeah I dig that sort of thing!

3 Likes