Vape Mail 2018

That Arthur’s days are numbered…:joy:

7 Likes

In the hands of @Grubby the slayer of Arthurs sorry to say I have to agree. Be very careful Grubby we don’t want you to be known as Mordred or suffer his fate.

6 Likes

Wow! I’m am so grateful to Flavorah!! Thank you for all these flavors!! I cant wait to try these out

Uploading…

15 Likes

I thought I wanted this.

Now I’m scared it’s going to eat my soul!

13 Likes

Oh you totally need it they are awesome for big builds on lipos or big mechs - series deck or just postless - make sure you love the juice you put in it.

8 Likes

40mm right? What are you going to put that on? White Rose @12v?

4 Likes

You really wanna know? I don’t have anything it fits without a butt load of overhang, but I will probably put it on My NLPWM.

3 Likes

Up side is you can now grab another WR or a H.O.G just to rid yourself of any O/h ocd.

There are now dna H.O.G’s around so you don’t have to go mech. :wink:

4 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

I know! I’ve been eyeing one for the last month. But I figure if I’m gonna spend that I just need to hit up @Whiterose0818.

4 Likes

I’m trying to decide what coils to put in.

2 Likes

Ah you can barely tell there is an overhang.

18 Likes

I would suggest 4mm i.d so you can get a good amount of rayon in there

4 Likes

Thanks! That’s the main thing I was trying to figure out, how big I could go without touching anything.

3 Likes

4.5 will fit easily but you will have to trim the tails to fit so it wicks right. At 4mm i.d you will have to trim a tiny bit off the tails but you will be able to fit the rayon without taking any off the strand.

5 Likes

I knew there was a reason I liked you.

6 Likes

I did a picture ages ago for the aromamizer plus with wicking - i use the same for the titan it may help you out
Please excuse my crooked line but you get the idea

4 Likes

I am trying so hard to refrain from any cooments… god cutlass you make it difficult :rofl:

7 Likes

Well I’m not trying to make it hard.

3 Likes

4 Likes