Vape Mail 2018

Stopped by local vape store and they just got this in and it was cheap… damn impulse buys! I see why this is the “X” version… it VIBRATES! Scared the crap out of me when I put batteries in and it started shaking. Makes me wonder what kind of attachments they will be making for it. :wink:

REV X - Copy

12 Likes

Is your WR a lipo if so go big and crank up the V

2 Likes

No 18650. That’s as Low as I’m gonna go on it.

3 Likes

Ah if it was a lipo i was gunna suggest a .4 or more

3 Likes

notice I reworded my comment… i erased ‘hard’ and substituted difficult. I am sloooowly learning. OMG mails here woot!

5 Likes

I like my ss so it’s a little harder to get up with dual coils in the configuration I like.

2 Likes

I hope you get your box full of stuff!

4 Likes

My daily carry is a steam crave with .14 coils.

1 Like

I only use ss - you could use those same coils and get a big build on the series deck (prob too big) the buld I posted first is (for the H.O.G.)

3 Likes

Those are some tall weeds you’re venturing into Lexie. Got me a big ol bowl of popcorn so’s I can spectate.:grin:

4 Likes

I plan on putting a bunch of different builds in it, just doing one at a Time starting with the one I know the best so I can compare it.

2 Likes

Good plan - enjoy it they are a great tank.

2 Likes

Dude I love steam crave!

1 Like

Yup i have 7 in rotation totally agree.

2 Likes

Really this is all @SessionDrummer ‘s fault! He sent me my first one now I just keep buying them!

3 Likes

Have to say i am more than responsible for a few sales myself - but if you find something that is worthy of promotion I have no issue promoting

My bad it is only 6

12 Likes

That’s awesome.
So… 2 Titans, 2 Plus’ and 2 Supreme’s ?

2 Likes

I want to invest in one, which one would you suggest? Not looking for the 40mm titan though. Or am I? Hmm

2 Likes

No supreme just titans and pluses

3 Likes

The aromamizer plus is one of my favs of all time - it is 30mm so you need a fair size mod - i picked up a few more for $27 each when gearbest had them on sale. Look around they can be had for a song if you are patient.

3 Likes