Vape Mail 2018

I need to get a few pluses, those are next on my list.

1 Like

I’m not too familiar but what are the differences between the pluses and Supreme? I’m all about flavor and not clouds.

4 Likes

This is a pretty good deal as it has the 20ml glass and the 5 ml glass (which usually cost about $10 for each kit extra)

3 Likes

There is already a dildo head flr the 510 connection it was a china vapekit :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks! I will keep that in mind.

1 Like

Not sure exactly dont have the supreme i think the diameter and volume are different - all of the steamcrave range give good flavour and cloud

3 Likes

Today’s mail was full of surprises!!! :star_struck:

First I have to thank @Cutlass92 for the package I received. He was sending me some coils to use in my new tanks I had ordered, but he is crazy , generous and a sweetheart and sent me not only lots of coils, but a steam crave aromamizer tank and delicious looking juices.! More hidden coils he made too in the tank box!! WOW!

I cant wait to load up that tank with some of the juice on my wr mod!!
Thank you so much cutlass and thank you molly !!!

Next I got my Modfather , the SC Plus and the SC V2 along with a few flavors.

I am so excited to replace my baby beasts with my new tanks and coils!!! Awesome mail day for me

Now off to go play :grin:

20 Likes

I will look more into it later. All aboard the SC train.

4 Likes

The biggest difference between them is the build deck, the supreme has a velocity style deck while the plus has a post less deck.

3 Likes

What? Someone needs to send me some goodies too.

3 Likes

Ah there you go - you can also buy a velocity deck for the plus for about $10 if that is what you like - i love the postless.

http://shop.steamcrave.com/c/aromamizer-plus_0367

As you can see buying direct will cost you a little more $ and time but there are lots of bits that you can get - i got a few extra decks a couple of weeks back so i can build on them when i have some free time and then swap them out into the live tanks really quickly.

5 Likes

Oh interesting. I’m liking postless decks lately. Much easier than velocity imo.

4 Likes

Ok so I gotta tell you this thing hits like a beast!

2 Likes

Yes it is an animal - it absolutely pumps it out

2 Likes

I’ve never hit anything like it! No restrictions, gobbs of flavor and CLOUDS for days!

2 Likes

There are a couple of juices I make that are a little higher in flavouring that i just cannot use in the titan they are just too rich.

3 Likes

I can totally see that, I’m looking forward to trying my other juices!

2 Likes

You are very welcome, i wanted to make your transition to coil building as easy as possible!

10 Likes

I hope you like the juices!!! I mixed them, while @Cutlass92 made your coils!

12 Likes

Thank you @Molly_Mcghee !! you guys are so sweet and thoughtful. I love the flavors choices… I was telling cutlas those are some of my very favorite foods! Love the labels too, so cute :smile:

4 Likes