Vape Mail 2018

Were did you get them from? I need to order more soon, But have been holding out for a sale.

3 Likes

Aww man! We got them at glassbottleoutlet.com they where closeout so we ordered 2 cases, their count was off by a case so we only got one. Those are 60ml. I think they still have 120ml but you have to buy a case.and pay shipping. Still a great deal!

4 Likes

$24.00 for 400, plus shipping.

5 Likes

@Cutlass92 did you snag that 0.06/bottle deal as well ?

4 Likes

Shure did! It was too good to pass up!

4 Likes

Doooooooode, I gotta big box o 120ā€™s and 60ā€™s. Wife is looking at them giving me the look.

6 Likes

I could only imagine! Wife got home before me and called, her words: well the bottels came, Iā€™m just gonna leave them right here for you.

5 Likes

Thanks, I picked up a case of the 120ā€™s shipping was high but the cost of the bottles were dirt cheap, so it worked out to be about $49. for 400 bottles thatā€™s a great deal.

3 Likes

I promise once you see the box the shipping wonā€™t seem that bad :wink:

4 Likes

I calcā€™d it out and with a case of each, with shipping, it still only came to .09/bottle.

5 Likes

I kept looking at the pictures and was wondering who was still using cartomizersā€¦ lol
It wasnā€™t until I enlarged the image til I seen they were bottle tops

6 Likes

Oh, there is still a market for cartomizers, itā€™s just a different kind of juice and they are single use. And from what I understand the price is crazy!

5 Likes

@CallMeTut I got a mega stash on some Bogeā€™s and still use them !!!

5 Likes

Awesome deal thanks for sharing, they are now bookmarked, pretty fast shipping and great CS. I will look there first again in the future.

4 Likes

Only thing is that they seem to be clearing out alot of bottles we would use for juice. Just letting you know they may stop carrying the stuff we use.

1 Like

Crown 4 with the mesh coils flavour is awsome. Much better then mesh pro.
As an extra bonus it doesnā€™t have a bs sliding fill to leak in pocket

7 Likes

It was time for some more flavours, I got 2 of 3 flavour orders today and hope I get the last one before christmas. :christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

It would seem Iā€™m enjoying Flavorah, I donā€™t seem to order much else lately, and thereā€™ a few more coming. :star_struck:

13 Likes

Youā€™re lucky you only got one of the bad bottles :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, I know the last one that I got the flavour name has worn off too. It means Iā€™ll have to mark the bottles now that I have 2.

3 Likes

First Christmas vape mail arrived!

11 Likes