Vape Mail 2019

You’re gonna love it.

5 Likes

I’m sure I will. I was doubting for a long time between the Triade and the Finder but I finally cut the knot :slight_smile:
And thanks to Ali Express, claiming it to be a $10 kids toy, I avoided paying too much customs tax :smiley:

5 Likes

For 35$Can I’m going to give this Hotcig g217 a try.

11 Likes

Did not think all the hype about Replay was something that I would be interested in, WRONG this thing ROCKS, most expensive mod outside of the White Rose ones I have. Well worth it so far. Also got a Wotofo Faris in the same mail, that is sitting on my Topside single.

17 Likes

Nice! I didn’t realize you’d ordered one but I’m glad you did and I think you’ll find it in your hand a lot of the time. Still waiting for @SessionDrummer to offer some feedback.

7 Likes

Not got it yet but most excited.
I blame @Skullblade789 for going on about how dam good nwplm mods are.

13 Likes

Nlpwm mods are awesome!

5 Likes

This just in…

16 Likes

13 Likes

16 Likes

Sorry for the spam, holiday orders came in but too busy to put away. .

16 Likes

Spam away my man! :+1:

That FW Crunchy Cereal really looks like it really has Crunchys on the bottom of it. :flushed:

3 Likes

LOL @Freddie3. Most are replenish’s, with some new, but the BEST was I finally caught the INW Spicy Biscuit in stock, so I could finally make @Silhouette’s exact mix. It was GREAT before, but now I’ve got the last piece to the puzzle .

10 Likes

@SessionDrummer Don’t think for a second that Spicy Biscuit (Inawera) didn’t tweak my jealousy. But the Crunchys on the bottom of that FW bottle distracted me. :wink:

3 Likes

LMAO I am not the reason.

3 Likes

Who made that?

2 Likes

Looks like a Whiterose.

4 Likes

Alas no it was made by

I was after a whiterose but it looks like he hasn’t been around here for a while.

5 Likes

I hope ya like it! Me personally, I love Spicy Biscuit, it has so much going on, it’s not a one dimensional flavor. My husband on the other hand made me adapt the recipe to use it without as he can’t stand it. We have vastly different tastes though.

Also, I just got stopped by not one, but two cops, in my freaking onesie without my license or registration. Shaping up to be a fun day. :expressionless:

11 Likes

Wish it was on LivePD lol

8 Likes