Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Woot! Well, I got my Sovereign flavors today! Off for the next couple of days, so I see some taste testing in the immediate future! ; )

…mmmmm, brownie batter! Yup.

7 Likes

these guys r great

3 Likes

I hope so too, I would be very pissed too ! and thanks for update you gave so I could let them know from jump street that there was a possible issue and I was aware of it!

2 Likes

Finally got it. Cleaned the tank and fired it up!

Vapes very well! Anyone experiencing “coil whine”? The electronics in my device emits a high pitched whine :confused:

7 Likes

Woot! Yay you!

There was some talk of a high pitch noise emitting from the mod, but it’s a “feature”, not problem. Vape Happy!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Got my replacement today.
WakeandVape.com hooked me up! Ordered Sunday evening, had this waiting on me today when I got home.
IPV4 S 120 watts and 4 Samsung INR 25R batteries. They also gave me a free Vape Sock.

Also the IPv4 that malfunctioned after 88 days has been sent back to Pioneers warranty center in CA. Hopefully that’s going to work out and they’ll send me a new IPV4 soon. By the way thanks for your help with that @Pro_Vapes

8 Likes

eye luv mine!!!

3 Likes

Got my Goblin Mini in today! Love the look of it, the only problem I have with it is wicking. Can’t seem to get it right, keep getting dry hits on it quite a lot. Any tips on that? I have rewicked three times now and I’m loosing patience.

2 Likes

I use The Vaping Bogan’s method of wicking it its on youtube but be aware he uses strong language. he makes a great review of it too.
i been able to vape 80/20 no problem with it

2 Likes

Should you hold this mod up to your ear it may cause brain ooze from the ears and nose. It is recommended you ignore this problem and Keep On Vaping…

Joytech chose to use a pulse system with the Evic. Basically when the fire button is pushed instead of a constant power delivery as most units produce, the Evic sends rapid power pulses so fast that there is no interruption of power to the atty. This is the reason you hear hums and other noises. The purpose of using the pulse system is for charge preservation (longer charge life).

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Strong language I can handle, I’ve been known to use that myself :open_mouth:
I watched a few vids but everybody used a different method and neither worked so far. I will check this one out now.

1 Like

I butterfly cut the wick at both ends, juice the wicks, one tail goes in the juice channel and one tail goes up in the air. Once you screw the bottom part of the chimney on the deck, tuck the tails that are in the up position, down around the wall of the chimney. I’ve had no issues so far using this method. Good luck! ; )

1 Like

Hmmmm, different than the wicking vid I watched. In this vid you were told to lift both ends and then screw on the bottom of the chimney. Did so then tucked the tails. Has worked wonderfully ever since…

2 Likes

Since a lot of my atomizers have HUGE juice channels, I tend to put a bit of the wick tail inside them to make sure the atty doesn’t flood. Keep in mind, I don’t do 10 pulls within 30 seconds either, so the wick has a chance to rehydrate with the way I vape.

2 Likes

I saw a vid like that and did it that way, it didn’t work for me though.

3 Likes

Just FYI, my mix ratio is usually a 80/20 VG/PG, so my juice is fairly thick as well.

1 Like

Day one with this " not so little " baby ! Impressed so far …upgraded to 200 watts 100 joule titanium . Yet to run any TI through it tho

7 Likes

Yah, I got something like that. I think it is working better now, starting to get some bubbles. Suppose it just takes some practice. I had already wicked it like the swearing guy in his vid. He just has his wick barely touching the juice channel. If I’m not happy with this I’ll move on to the butterfly method. Have to get myself a better pair of scissors for that. I just hate dry hits, it is like smoking.

2 Likes

If he didn’t, he could cut down his vids by half. It is every other word.

3 Likes