Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Got this today so no more shaking till my arm hurts

8 Likes

No, not too big. For my Velocity (Tobeco) using 26ga Ti I like twisted 3 wires pretty tight and do a 8 or 9 wrap contact on a 3mm bit. Single coil will be about .18 ohm. I run it in dual at .09. Great flavor and HUUUGE clouds. Pro_Vapes and others like to run 22 ga and have heard of some running 20ga Ti. Getting lower than .06 ohm! hehehe Gotta love the sub-sub ohm stuff :smile:

Twisting? Lol new to me. I’m trying to do 15 wraps with one wire dual build, something I found on YouTube. Never used Ti wire before

Got my prize from @Heaven_Gifts today! looks awesome!

8 Likes

Here is a Rip Trippers vid on doing a basic twisted build. You can do it with 2 wires or 3 or 5 if you want.

and my dirty as crap time to rewick build.

4 Likes

Have a look at this thread if you have not seen it yet
Interesting Velocity build

2 Likes

The Badger!! Best $10 I ever spent for DIY. :smile:

3 Likes

@Alisa I will totally agree with you on that. I had been putting off mixing a few flavors I do in 30ml bottles and WOW that thing works great Love it

2 Likes

Orders from ECX, BCV and OoO. :slight_smile: Time to make some Bust-A-Nut! and …others. hehehe
I have been curious about some of OoO flavors. Ordered a bottle of their Fruity Hoops IV in search of the perfect fruit loops vape, and a sample pack of their “Sweets”. The others are both want and need. :wink:

7 Likes

New Toy Today

7 Likes

I want that one too :grinning::+1::+1:

Congrats on the new mod. I have to wait till next year though… Having 4 kids waiting for Christmas :wink::joy:

How are your first impressions on it?

3 Likes

working on that now and will post in the

1 Like

The RX200 is 44.95 at Vape NW
Congrats on the new Mod!! I want one.

That is the place I ordered mine from and 5.00 shipping for a total of 49.95 to the door. They have free shipping on all orders over 75.00

1 Like

Good shipping price!
Yea I should of known that.

1 Like

from the ecf contest… freebie going rt to the wifey :wink:

8 Likes

Shaping up to be a good week of Christmas Vape Mails.

3 Likes

wooo hoo …order Thursday and here today!!!

8 Likes

Cool deal I am on the fence about getting another one or going for another VTC mini

I’ve read the mini has an update that allows for tcor settings to be adjusted… gonna update after dinner tonight and I’ll post any thoughts…

1 Like