Vape Mail! 2015-2016

The Badger!! Best $10 I ever spent for DIY. :smile:

3 Likes

@Alisa I will totally agree with you on that. I had been putting off mixing a few flavors I do in 30ml bottles and WOW that thing works great Love it

2 Likes

Orders from ECX, BCV and OoO. :slight_smile: Time to make some Bust-A-Nut! and …others. hehehe
I have been curious about some of OoO flavors. Ordered a bottle of their Fruity Hoops IV in search of the perfect fruit loops vape, and a sample pack of their “Sweets”. The others are both want and need. :wink:

7 Likes

New Toy Today

7 Likes

I want that one too :grinning::+1::+1:

Congrats on the new mod. I have to wait till next year though… Having 4 kids waiting for Christmas :wink::joy:

How are your first impressions on it?

3 Likes

working on that now and will post in the

1 Like

The RX200 is 44.95 at Vape NW
Congrats on the new Mod!! I want one.

That is the place I ordered mine from and 5.00 shipping for a total of 49.95 to the door. They have free shipping on all orders over 75.00

1 Like

Good shipping price!
Yea I should of known that.

1 Like

from the ecf contest… freebie going rt to the wifey :wink:

8 Likes

Shaping up to be a good week of Christmas Vape Mails.

3 Likes

wooo hoo …order Thursday and here today!!!

8 Likes

Cool deal I am on the fence about getting another one or going for another VTC mini

I’ve read the mini has an update that allows for tcor settings to be adjusted… gonna update after dinner tonight and I’ll post any thoughts…

1 Like

Got some more flavors today.

1 x Sweet Strawberry-Cap
(Size: 13ml Original Packaging)
1 x Shisha Strawberry-INW
(Size: 10ml)
1 x Sweet Cream-Cap
(Size: 13ml Original Packaging)
1 x Banana Cream-LA
1 x Bavarian Cream-LA
(Size: 30ml)
1 x Coconut-LA
1 x Cream Cheese Icing-LA
1 x Watermelon-LA
1 x Strawberry-LA

6 Likes

The update makes a good mod even better in my opinion

1 Like

E vic mini, unless you need more power🤓

1 Like

Placed an order with MFS today. Decent sale, over $100 gets 20%. I also had accumulated some “points” that I applied.
Goblin Mini, Bellus, Aromamizer and Mutation X-MT for $88. Those along with the Crius that is on the way…I should be set for awhile. :smile: Just got the tracking number in my email too. Maybe it will get here before X-Mas.

5 Likes

I’ve got orders from mfs in 2 days… I’m only one state away.

1 Like

Yea, my experiences are similiar with them. I am in KY, so maybe Thursday. Weds, would be a nice surprise.

1 Like