Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Shaping up to be a good week of Christmas Vape Mails.

3 Likes

wooo hoo …order Thursday and here today!!!

8 Likes

Cool deal I am on the fence about getting another one or going for another VTC mini

I’ve read the mini has an update that allows for tcor settings to be adjusted… gonna update after dinner tonight and I’ll post any thoughts…

1 Like

Got some more flavors today.

1 x Sweet Strawberry-Cap
(Size: 13ml Original Packaging)
1 x Shisha Strawberry-INW
(Size: 10ml)
1 x Sweet Cream-Cap
(Size: 13ml Original Packaging)
1 x Banana Cream-LA
1 x Bavarian Cream-LA
(Size: 30ml)
1 x Coconut-LA
1 x Cream Cheese Icing-LA
1 x Watermelon-LA
1 x Strawberry-LA

6 Likes

The update makes a good mod even better in my opinion

1 Like

E vic mini, unless you need more power🤓

1 Like

Placed an order with MFS today. Decent sale, over $100 gets 20%. I also had accumulated some “points” that I applied.
Goblin Mini, Bellus, Aromamizer and Mutation X-MT for $88. Those along with the Crius that is on the way…I should be set for awhile. :smile: Just got the tracking number in my email too. Maybe it will get here before X-Mas.

5 Likes

I’ve got orders from mfs in 2 days… I’m only one state away.

1 Like

Yea, my experiences are similiar with them. I am in KY, so maybe Thursday. Weds, would be a nice surprise.

1 Like

Gotta love evape.us!

VAPE MAIL!
Hey, vape brothers and sisters long time no see! hows everyone doing? fine, I hope as Christmas rolls up on us this week. Picked up a few things in the past week, more coming Wed. and Thu. here are a few items Uploading…

6 Likes

Wow some pretty good hauls here! I’m finally receiving my orders slowly ( most recommended by the good people) flavours and bottles and scales etc…but to my dismay styrofoam! Lots and lots of styrofoam with a tiny treat carefully wrapped at the bottom.6 boxes of packing peanuts to dig through for my goodies! And more to come! I have reaffirmed my belief that paper packing is best! Recyclable and comes from nature, styrofoam comes from hell! Lol…totally worth it, the cat had fun too!

2 Likes

Found these FINALLY! And ordered one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reuleaux-200W-TC-Mod-Reuleaux-dna-200-Silicone-Sleeve-Cover-Sticker-US-Shipping-/151916598512?var=&hash=item235eef54f0:m:mf4Ca_J38tpoRZmdAmHu5SQ
I like J-Wraps and they look awesome, but they don’t offer the protection that a silicone sleeve does.

2 Likes

Is it styrofoam? They make packing peanuts of starch (mostly corn) now, and it’s actually edible (don’t try it, they taste terrible)…

3 Likes

Too late, needs butter…lol

2 Likes

Don’t say it if you don’t want me to try it. It’s too much temptation. So yeah tried it. Mine are styrofoam.

4 Likes

I agree, and their prices! man the best deal I got was for the dual carbon fiber for the RX200 2 full colors 1 for $13.50 and then the second color for a $1.50. So I got the OEM color and then I can just totally switch it around if wanted to. The wrap for HCIGAR DNA the croc. $19.00 fricking expensive!:confused:

Last couple weeks of Vape Mails been very good to me. First shot is partly from my Secret Santa’s private selection of juices, some of the bottles and caps, an RBA, and many of the flavors courtesy of a Wiz Labs gift card. Thanks Lord Vapor! Second is all from today. The xCube is just there because the official skin came in the mail today. Three more deliveries to go before Christmas too. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Damnit!!! Quit showing me cool stuff!

Just ordered the Black & Green one…smh

3 Likes