Vape Mail! 2015-2016

I got the same message. Lettin’ it ride. :smiley:

2 Likes

I must say, im addicted to DNA 200s. I own a Reuleaux DNA and a VT200(silver) and just ordered another VT200(black) with 2 black Aromamizers. Waiting patiently on HI. Good news is, Eciggity is the next island over, so they are lightning fast shipping. Ordered another silicone sleeve from ebay and waiting for my second Magnetic Stirrer to come in.
I think the next thing I want to do is to mod my 2 Sigelei 50 Watt v2s to handle a DNA 200 and a Lipo. Love the enclosure, but no longer on kanthal, trying to convert all my gear to Ti TC. Once again to the community the Ti tips ( Pro_Vapes, SthrnMixer, anyone else i forgot). I will try to take pics but it may be a few months before I can get the project of the ground, upcoming travel.

4 Likes

…love those guys! Never an issue! :+1:

Finally got my MT RTA…

7 Likes

whoa what’s that!!! gonna check that one out looks great can you do single coils on that?

That’s just a Mutation X MT RTA, we have a thread here:

Not sure about single coil, but @Pro_Vapes mentions single flow here:

1 Like

duhh I see that now it seamed different for some reason… :astonished:

ordered my 200rx from evape this morning and was just notified that it’s been shipped. If I’m a good boy and stay off the naughty list I might have it by Xmas eve. Probably won’t get here until Saturday. Good/naughty, good/naughty…what to do, what to do…

4 Likes

I think your going to like it best mod I have ever owned

3 Likes

Nice looking tank let us know what you think of it

1 Like

Yup. Looking forward to it. I have high expectations for TC-SS use. My Koopor Plus does a fine job on TI but SS really stinks.

1 Like

SWEEET! Mine should be here tomorrow or Thursday. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

evape is super fast and for the price… sweet deal
I’m sure you’ll enjoy it

2 Likes

Now if only the Nic would’ve come too. I could be mixing and bottling instead of typing.

Edit: Lol, ask and ye shall receive. USPS just dropped back with a second delivery. This time I got the Nic and test kits. Happy Days again!!

11 Likes

Yeah, I almost bought it from efun.top but after shipping charges, it was only a couple of bucks cheaper and I don’t have to wait two weeks or more to get it.

1 Like

Good ole Eciggity sent my package Priority 1 day!

9 Likes

Are those Aromamizers with the Velocity deck? My package said “2 post deck” on the velocity build deck…

Yes and im excited to throw a new build on tonight.

2 Likes

WHOOHOO! Just finished building for these for beauties that came in the mail today.
UD Goblin Mini, Mutation X MT, UD Bellus, and 3 ml Aromamizer with the velocity deck. So far I am lovin’ them all. The Bellus and Mutation are amazing cloud producers and flavor edging to the Bellus. The Aromamizer and Goblin are both wonderful flavor chasers, and pretty damned strong at producing vapor. My Crius should be here tomorrow. :smiley:

EDIT: I have to say though, that glass drip tip on the Goblin has GOT TO GO! I hate it.

4 Likes

Should line up a 510 replacement for the one that comes with the Crius then.

1 Like