Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Good ole Eciggity sent my package Priority 1 day!

9 Likes

Are those Aromamizers with the Velocity deck? My package said “2 post deck” on the velocity build deck…

Yes and im excited to throw a new build on tonight.

2 Likes

WHOOHOO! Just finished building for these for beauties that came in the mail today.
UD Goblin Mini, Mutation X MT, UD Bellus, and 3 ml Aromamizer with the velocity deck. So far I am lovin’ them all. The Bellus and Mutation are amazing cloud producers and flavor edging to the Bellus. The Aromamizer and Goblin are both wonderful flavor chasers, and pretty damned strong at producing vapor. My Crius should be here tomorrow. :smiley:

EDIT: I have to say though, that glass drip tip on the Goblin has GOT TO GO! I hate it.

4 Likes

Should line up a 510 replacement for the one that comes with the Crius then.

1 Like

That was fun to watch :smiley: I love when people geek out on stuff :smiley:

26 posts were split to a new topic: Lathe and CNC geekery - Driptips!

Damn, Daddy busted us! LOL

6 Likes

I think he said “get a room”

5 Likes

LOL. Easy now or we will get sent to our own room again :wink:

But I actually got some vape mail. Largest order of flavorings yet. $180 worth of stuff.

2 Likes

Anyone else noticing Wizard Labs is migrating to glass bottles? Or am I just now ordering the flavors they use them for? Because this is the first time the 1oz and 4oz bottles came in glass. I’m lovin’ it® though.

I’m Lovin’ it is a registered trademark of the McDonald’s corporation.
Any unauthorized use means we will spit on your Big Mac®
Big Mac is a registered Trademark of the McDonald’s corporation.
Any unauthorized use means we will send Ronald to whoop yer ass!

2 Likes

Are you still using syringes? For me I would have to transfer the flavors into plastic squeeze bottles to blend with. Don’t think I would like the extra work…

I transfer all of my flavors to squeeze bottles. It’s a necessity anyway since any replacement flavors I buy are in the 4oz size. Anything I buy under 4oz is a new flavor to me.

1 Like

I bought 150 of these from Flavor West to fit 4oz-16oz bottles. Those are the sizes I have to buy, 4-16oz. Anyway with this I just change caps. How much easier can it be? It does look like the bottles you got are quite reusable. That’s a plus…

1 Like

It is going to be a very merry Christmas for me thanks to Alisa. She sent me some samples of her juice and I can tell you I will be enjoying all 3 very soon.

I can already tell ya I am a loving the Bust A Nut

EDIT: Peaches and Pecans is for sure another winner in my book

5 Likes

I keep my 4oz bottles in the closet. I have 3 5-tier nail polish racks, one on my mixing table and two on a shelf above it. I have 10ml-50ml bottles in the racks, which after getting these new flavors in the squeeze bottles these racks will be nearly filled. I don’t have room to use 4oz bottles at my mixing table. Here are 2 of my racks about 80 flavors ago…

Oh, and the mailman came back again and brought me two more packages…

@wvsanta - That Bust a Nut is killer. Save me some!

7 Likes

Yes, Alisa’s Bust-a-Nut is AMAZING! It has become an ADV for me.

My secret santa sent me this and it arrived today! Gearbest came through for a last minute before Christmas shipment. It doesn’t need an intro, a review or explanation. Most know what it is.
Tracy, (tbt127) thank you so much for such a wonderful gift. I truly wish you and your family the most Merry Christmas!
(geek alert)
I’m not a fan of glass drip tips, so I turned one out of Delrin on my lathe in the garage. No o-rings, just a snug slip fit. :wink:

7 Likes

Going on a FA emotions binge had joy now to get the rest im having a tobacco crave these days time to get my hands on some flavors!

2 Likes

I’m ready to get a scale now. Want to save me some time/researching and let me know which brand you would recommend. Which one would you wish you had? I had a pocket scale, but it didn’t seem to register anything different when I added a few drops of liquid. I used to use it to measure tobacco when I rolled cigarettes. I did get a becker this week to measure out my nicotine. I got a 100 ml size from MyFreedomSmokes in Glass for about $9. I did my first crock pot soak with this mixing session (my 3rd ever) and I made a boo boo. I didn’t see the "warm’ setting and I put it on “low”. My juice got too warm and my plastic bottles melted. Luckily no leaks and luckily most of my bottles were glass. But the rubber tops on the droppers suffered some permanent damage. What a mess! I’m wondering… Did too much heat kill the nicotine? What do you think? Thanks.

The Etikcity http://www.amazon.com/Etekcity-Digital-Kitchen-Stainless-Resolution/dp/B00QFCG5ZQ/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1451086906&sr=8-6&keywords=500g+.01+scale

or the http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Scales-LB-501-Digital/dp/B005UGBG20/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1451086906&sr=8-14&keywords=500g+.01+scale

are good ones. I have the Etidcity and it works just fine. It isn’t the fastest to respond, but it is fairly accurate in comparison to my $300.00 gun powder scale.

I haven’t done any crock pot steeps for fear of exactly that happening. I tend to get distracted with other tasks in the house and I would have had a very well scented kitchen with melted plastic on the bottom of my crock pot. LOL
I have a heated ultrasonic cleaner coming and I am very curious as to how well it works. It is a lab grade that my boss ordered 3 of for the lab I work in and for one of the practices we are associated with.

2 Likes

How do you like the Crius tank? My day to day is my TFV4.