Vape Mail! 2015-2016

5 Likes

I see your syringes. Have you tried a scale?

2 Likes

I am thinking about it.I’m very new to the diy have a few recepies I’m real happy with and imagine bigger batches will be made a lot easier .do u mix on scales in a beaker? The decant to dropper bottles?

2 Likes

You can do it either way. I mix right into the bottle. It’s really simple and accurate with nothing to clean up after you mix. Most of the good mixers here mix this way. I’m sure if you try it you’ll love it too. If you decide to go that route ask around first so you can get the right type of scale. Anybody here will help you get started.

3 Likes

Thank you very much appreciate it

2 Likes

If you get a chance look over this thread. A lot of people talk about how they mix.

1 Like

+1

For this method.

I’ve recently converted to scales for mixing my recipes that I class as my ADV rotations as I mix up 100ml at a time for them.

Takes me about 2 minutes to setup and measure my 100ml bottle of juice.

My scales are only accurate to .1g but in a 100ml batch it works great.

In 30ml batches I could do with an accuracy of .01g but it’s not the end of the world to use 1.4g for example instead of 1.34g in my recipes.

I had no idea how easy mixing by weight was until I tried on 1 recipe.

I’ve not looked back since!

No more water bowls for rinsing syringes, no more accidental spills, just open pour and Tare the scales after each ingredient.

@juicyd

J

1 Like

Defenatly an interesting read.will make the move soon I’m sure ,so do u count 1ml as 1g when it comes to the vg wouldn’t that differ alot as its a thicker liquid?

ELR takes care of the weight for you. VG weighs 1.26 g/ml - but you don’t have to worry it :smile:

1 Like

One more silly question lol how do u change it to show u grams ?

1 Like

Click on the User link in the top right corner on the recipe page, then hit preferences, then half way down you can switch to measure in grams

2 Likes

Cheers close to ordering scales now

2 Likes

Do it! Do it! Do it!! Give in to peer pressure! :stuck_out_tongue: I very seldom make batches larger than 30 ml, and most of mine are 10-15 mls. I mix right into the bottle. If you put your VG, PG, and Nic into easy squeeze bottles it makes the whole process quick and easy with little to NO cleanup. Just grab your stuff, squeeze it into the bottle, and put it away. I sit on my bed with a big cutting board, my scale, my nic/PG/VG bottles, and my drawer of flavorings and mix away while watching Netflix or Youtube. Not having to count drops or pull out so many mls with a syringe means I can multitask easier. You’ll thank us later. :wink:

3 Likes

OK I’ve gone for it .the watching Netflix in bed and mixing done it for me.no more syringe soakin/cleaning/drying

5 Likes

2 days, 22 hrs… from order to delivery. MVS has great shipping.
VAPE MAIL !!!

8 Likes

Can’t wait to hear if TC works with this one ;D

1 Like

I’m kinda waiting for the Sigelei 75w w/TC to make the scene; been happy with my 150w!

1 Like

I’ve been holding out, waiting for the new Sigelei as well - they’re taking their time though ;D I’m still very happy with my 150w as well! :smiley:

2 Likes

looks like mid-july for the sig!!!

2 Likes

I have 2 lines of e liquid on the way to try to see if I want to carry them on my website. I have 50 efest batteries on the way and a shipment of Joyetech Evic Tc’s and Kanger Subox

1 Like