Vape Mail! 2015-2016

I see a pic…

1 Like

Eh? Really? I see it but im on my laptop. I had to use Imgur because of the image size, almost 5mb.

Ill check the site on my mobile and if it doesnt show up ill scale it down a bit and reupload.

EDIT: Good deal, just checked it on my fone and it was there. Sorry for the huge image size, 21mp camera…

1 Like

I was on this thread at the same time and it updated the post, but no pic. Probably just needed more time to refresh…

1 Like

Whew! Thought maybe i was having an issue, im new to all this fone stuff, hehe.

2 Likes

Hey what is the name of this scale and does it have an auto off ? What is the limitations on grams if ya don’t mind!

It looks like an EtekCity 500g capacity 0.01g precision scale - I think quitter1 put it on the starter kit:

EDIT: It looks like a 2000g capacity 0.1g precision thing…

EDIT 2: They have a 500g capacity 0.01g precision one as well:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VEDD5P4

2 Likes

Thanks daath. I have a 500g capacity one now but it has a 3 second shut off so was wondering if this one had it. I will look it up !

They get it out pretty fast… usually the next day. But the P.O. screwed me on my last order and sent it north 700 miles instead of East 300 miles. Ended up taking a week… usually 3 or 4 days.

1 Like

ALISA! I’ve been trying to get a hold of you!

YOU WON THE FREAKING CRAFT VAPES GIVEAWAY!

3 Likes

Here’s my most recents :slight_smile:

this gremlin cap pulls back all the flavour the Kennedy competition deck was lacking

And this wee guy is just nice…

3 Likes

I love mine…

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Seriously? Wow!!! This is incredible!!!

1 Like

What do I do?? Message me! or email me. alisa.borek@gmail.com

2 Likes

yaaaa another win!!!

Efest Batteries and a free battery Case.

4 Likes

Girl, get yourself to Vegas stat!! LoL.

2 Likes

VAPE MAIL IN LAST WEEK!
NOW MY WIFE MADE ME SIGN A PAPER FOR A “MORETORIEM” ON VAPE TOYS!

4 Likes

Me too, this phone is awesome! Hard to find apps that dont require your first born tho…

2 Likes

what are you looking for for apps?

2 Likes

how’s the evic? should I wait for the innokin or even did u see this yet http://www.sigelei.com/goods.php?id=622
I’m so torn

1 Like