Vape NW operation burns to the ground!

Crap, sorry guys, thought I searched for VapeNW before posting. Have more details, news story, and pics…

3 Likes

Very sad day fellow vapers, ordered 3 days ago from VapeNW one of my FAV online retailers, and they have treated me GREAT over the years. Logged in today to track the order, only to find that they suffered a total loss at their storefront /warehouse. Luckily for me, my order shipped, but I HOPE that this won’t be my LAST order from them. I’ve read a few posts wherein locals were volunteering to help them sort out the mess. I am going to save up a BAO (Big Ass Order) so I and others, can slam them with orders.

From reddit, and the www.VapeNW.com website:

VapeNW Announcement self.electronic_cigarette

submitted 21 hours ago by VapeNWcom

So many of you know from other posts and News outlets, That this morning at 4 am PST There was a fire that started in our Complex. At this time We have no official cause of the fire.

This unfortunate event has destroyed our store front and warehouse. We are currently refunding and cancelling all open orders as nothing was salvageable from the fire.

Please bare with us as we work to resolve all issues. Thank you for all the support you have given us.

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/6ch561/vapenw_is_burning_down/?st=j30napmk&sh=582a1ccb

Hey brother…this thread is up already: :+1:

2 Likes

Apparently they have some very LOOSE fire regulations out there in WA state. No sprinklers, no fire alarms ??

How this won’t be my LAST order from them, and apparently I ordered JUST before the fire…

1 Like

Breaking news!

Nicotine self combusts! :laughing:

3 Likes

Hehe, I figured that was it…

2 Likes

This is what insurance is for. Terrible though, my God. Best vendor ever.

3 Likes

And they’re back up. Just got this email.

VapeNW Is Back!

VapeNW is back up and now open for business

We at VapeNW would like to thank everyone for the warm wishes, kind words, and most of all the amazing support from everyone in the vaping community.
9 Likes

headed there now ( on the computer )

2 Likes