Vape Train Australia

I actually like the white chocolate base, but as you said, it needs support.

But mostly in using it as supporter in my custards, chocolates and even coffee vapes.

I hoped it would replace my (FW) white chocolate but not as of yet, alone at least, so I’m just like you still looking around lol.

@Benoz I’m constantly seeing love in your recipes, BCF doesn’t carry it as of yet, but the moment it hits the shelf im picking it up lol.

Same with a couple others Id like to try.

Reminds me, the white chocolate base goes great with VT rhubarb compote :wink:

3 Likes

Yer going through abit of a phase with it at the moment (slight obsession) lol

2 Likes

I mixed some up on 06/09 at 8%. So far it has the sweet tangy taste. It faded for several days but has remerged. Still has a nice tangy note. I’m going to pull a few mls off and add some vg. The rest I am going to let sit for several weeks. After a 3 day steep it tasted more like a sunkist soda but is settling more into a more tang like drink. Will probably try another tester at 6%.

3 Likes

Wow. So just single flavor test? Or did you mix in a few other components?

I was thinking…

3% Tangy orange vt
3% Ice cream fw (lb is too heavy)
0.75 vanilla mf
0.5 tangerine flv
0.2 orange mf (or orange shisha inw at 0.5%)

And a few other touches.

4 Likes

I always do my various oranges single test. Haven’t mixed yet, wanting to know where it lands after a few weeks. Already have a few orange creams I enjoy so the wait isn’t a bother.

4 Likes

You would ask about an orange flavor, wouldn’t you… Haha.

6 Likes

Lol. Damn skippy. I just loaded up my vape bag for tomorrow with “new orange cream” mixed middle of April.

6 Likes

Still very interested in your findings (and progress) on the orange quest man! Keep us posted!

I’m still planning on making an Orange Julius type mix once I get around to SFT milks and creams…

3 Likes

Thoughts on english marmalade ? @eStorm you tell me what you got then ill tell you what i got :wink:

3 Likes

For that profile (julius) i highly recommend incorporating ooo milky undertone and perhaps one of their sherbert flavorings as a base…

5 Likes

Lol, well I personally like English marmalade. It’s not your average typical flavor you find often, I’d say.

But it’s a layering flavor, not a stand alone, due to its sour and bitter nuances.

It reminds me of a blood orange and tangerine jam sort of flavor.

It’s creamy but not overly thick like actual creams would be, more of a mix between marmalade and jam. It has this kind of sticky compote feel to it but without being sweet.

Since its not sweet, makes it a bit of a pain to work with. It’s a great booster for other flavors as well, especially fruit, cocktails and even candies or other jams.

If used as main note it fits great in cereal, bakeries, yoghurt, smoothies, (Medium to heavy recipes) maybe even tobaccos or not so much for other beverages or fruit only recipes.

Florals can mask that bitter sour this flavor has, as well as other citrus or flavors that have a “bite” itself to it, and sweeter flavors.

I use it between 0.25-1.35% because it’s a potent flavor that just gets more potent while steeping and can easily overrun lighter recipes.

If you have a super dark and heavy recipe, you can up it to 1.6% but after that for me personally it gets so pungent bitter that it’s hard to vape or to mask with anything lol

As always taste is subjective and you might need to adjust these percentages :wink:

That’s What I got! :rofl:

5 Likes

Much appreciated! :bro-hugs:

3 Likes

:anguished: ok this is what i got straight up strawberry with a hint of kiwi as a back note first tested it at 3% and absolutely no citric notes at all i was told by vape train that i was using it to high and the strawberry i could tast was Ethel moltol also that you have to use it with other citrise so i mixed up the marmalade and cap Italian lemon sicily
http://tjek.nu/r/mzBe?token=ce6c05ed43be915
Still got strawberry and kiwi at 1% even off the back of the hand it is strawberry and kiwi now i know tast is subjective and i personally get pop corn from the coffe milk froth untill after a steep then i start to tast the coffee others say it is amazing coffee off the snv. But to get strawberry and kiwi i am still sceptical that i have received the right concentrate :confused:

3 Likes

That is weird I agree, last thing I’m getting is anything even remarkably close or in the same family/category of either strawberry or kiwi lol.

2 Likes

I have tried a few VTA concentrates. Milkshake base is an excellent thick, creamy malted milk. Caramel Mocha is just an odd tasting coffee-syrup. Shisha Raspberry is a fairly nondescript raspberry. Sour lemon is useful and works well with creams/light cakes.

Milkshake base I plan on ordering again, possibly Sour Lemon also. The others I can put to use but I’m not likely to purchase them again.

9 Likes

I am liking the coffee liqueur, sweet with hints of caramel and vanilla, has a slight boozy exhale as a sf. Steeping my first mix using it.

The mandarin is nice but sweetens as it ages and is on the soft side. Tastes good with RF(SC) kiwi and a tangerine to boost the mandarin.

The toffee ice cream tester is a winner, loving the cream notes but the toffee needs a boost. Overall pretty pleased with the sf, hoping with a longer steep the toffee will blossom, either way a keeper.

Fizzy sherbet is good but not all that imo. Going to try it with some citrus and maybe berries at some point. No desire to purchase more yet.

Love the Persian lime. Starts out tart and zesty then settles into a pleasant sweeter lime. Just bought some oba oba to try this one as a jelly candy within a candy shell. Pairs nicely with tangerine and oranges. Thinking a raspberry lime pixie might be good too.

So far I can take or leave the tangy orange drink. It is good but nothing special yet but has potential.Will be trying it in a couple of mixes.

Sugarloaf pineapple is beautiful to me as a sf and in a mix. Pure pineapple goodness. It and Purilum pineapple paired is a delicious near perfect pineapple vape for me. Added some green apple to the last batch, fingers crossed it will be tasty (smells amazing but then don’t they all).

I don’t use it often but the sugar cane is the first sweetener I can tolerate. It does work and is easy to work with.

Haven’t yet tasted the sf butter base, chocolate mousse, chocolate base (clear), honeycomb, or white chocolate base.

Hearing good reports about the juicy raspberry so will try that one.

9 Likes