Vapefly Wormhole RDA

Vapefly Wormhole RDA

Hi everyone! I won the Vapefly Wormhole RDA from @andycolins at Efun.top

I have never won anything from Efun.top before, but I have been informed that I have to open a new thread and tell you all that I won! I feel like I am gloating or boasting, or even rubbing it in your faces or something like that, but I hope you all know that I am not like that in any way!!! I have won a few things here in the forum giveaways lately so this will conclude my entries into any competitions for a little while!

I am really excited about this one! I really like the looks of it, however, I have never owned any hardware from Vapefly before, and tbh, I havenā€™t heard much of them. However, once I receive my prize and have time to put it through its paces, I will give my best shot at a review of it here! I have never done a review before, and I am fairly new to RDAā€™s, but I promise to do my best!

9 Likes

Congrats and enjoy!

3 Likes

Thanks! I think I am really gonna like this one! I am really curious about all of the various airflow optionsā€¦I believe that is to be the highlight of this RDA

2 Likes

They actually said this?
As in ā€˜you wonā€™t get the item you won, if you didnā€™t make the announcementā€™?? :flushed:

I certainly hope Iā€™m misunderstandingā€¦

3 Likes

Maybe they want you to review it? Cmiiw

This is their behavior. I see it on a daily basis on a other forum theyā€™re ā€œactiveā€ on and had my fair share of bs with them personally. Just one more reason I donā€™t like them.

Anyways, congratulations @SunnyT I hope you will enjoy the RDA at least :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! Yeah, I felt like it is pretty messed up to have me do this, but like I said before, I will just use this thread to post an honest review! And I am actually pretty excited about this one, I think I am gonna really like it!

2 Likes

Yeah, I was kind of wondering if that might be the caseā€¦

Iā€™m asking that it be looked into it currently, but given the way they phrased things to her in the ā€œprize claimā€ instructionsā€¦ It certainly reads like like wonā€™t deliver the winnings if the user doesnā€™t complete the additional requests.
Though it was mentioned that thereā€™s been another regular here who won an Efun.top giveaway, and didnā€™t comply with the additional requests (assuming because he knew they werenā€™t required for ELR participants), yet still received his winnings.

Normally, itā€™s just give the vendor your details, and the giveaway is completed. Additional advertising, and/or reviews are not required though, are always an option, but solely at the winners option/desire to do so.

It can be a nice way for the winner to say thank you, especially if they enjoy their winnings. But by no means is it required, nor should it be IMO.

/waits patiently to hear back from ā€˜the powers that beā€™

3 Likes

Thanks for your help/input on this. I really appreciate thatā€¦I have been around this forum for a long time and I am currently trying to become more active again now that I have completed my school (although I am really thinking about getting my Masterā€™s out of the way now!), but I really didnā€™t know that this was not a requirement. Some of you know me and otherā€™s donā€™t, but for those that donā€™t, I would never try to intentionally behave like I am superior in any way to others hereā€¦

3 Likes

To any (all) concerned:

For the record, Lars confirmed such is not required via PM, and has sent a message to Andy about the issue.

(my words, not daathā€™s)
If anyone wins a giveaway on ELR, all thatā€™s required by the winning individual, is to provide the relevant information for shipping the product won! (my words, not daathā€™s)

3 Likes