VapeNW coming back, stronger and better then ever!

Checking back in on my favorite online store, and was glad to see they are indeed coming back (next week from their website), and I’m already working on STACKING a nice, big order so I can show my support for them. I encourage anyone else, who is a fan of VapeNW to do the same.

13 Likes

Well, I’m glad to hear that! Great folks!

AFA the big order… The only way I’m supporting anyone at this point is morally! lol :thumbsup:
Of course, if you’re feeling extra flush, feel free to add a SS Wotofo Troll v2 (22mm) to the cart for me! :laughing:

10 Likes

honestly they probably were a little happy on the inside , they got rid of a lot of stuff that was sitting around aging, believe that they came up on this and will be back without a problem

3 Likes

That is really great news! No more ordering hardware for me. I’ll save it for their reopening.

1 Like

They’re under new ownership. Sounds like the previous owners sold the name and a new company is taking over inventory, order fulfillment, and the rest of the business. Hopefully they keep the same prices and service, but we’ll have to wait and see.

Anyway, I wish the previous owners the best of luck with whatever they decide to do moving forward.

4 Likes

I agree with your outlook on this. Not surprised at all of the tone of the Reddit thread though. Good to hear that many of the old employees are staying on with the new owners too. Happy it wasn’t just a name takeover.

2 Likes

Critical bit of information that.
Thanks for the information and Reddit link.

2 Likes

it looks like it will take some time to get back to who they were , and longer to be bigger and better , nothing exciting as of now on the site

1 Like

I was hoping that someone would post a link to this(I was actually coming here to do so) I’ve got to go back through that post and the one posted by VapeNW’s official acct to see if they ever replied. They hadn’t replied to any of the questions posed the last time I looked(About 36 hours ago, if my brain is remembering). I’m all for the reopening announcement, but to not clearly state that there are new owners and then to NOT respond when asked for clarification is a bit sneaky in my book.

Whoever they are, there is a 20% off sitewide sale this weekend.
Code: VAPENWFIRESALE

1 Like

VapeNW posted a thread clarifying a bit, which I appreciate. Shit happens, things get accidently omitted, so the clarification helps those who are skeptical see they weren’t trying to be intentionally opaque. I wish them the best. If they prove to come back as good as they ever were, they’ll still be one of the first vendors I check out when shopping around. If not, whatever. There are still lots of great vendors.

1 Like

Well so far things DON’T seem to be going so good regarding VapeNW under the NEW owner. I’ve been keeping a close eye on it, and originally I wanted to support their return. Received the “We’re back” email only to find out the name/business was sold, which wasn’t clearly explained to the loyal VapeNW masses. That in and of itself would not have been a deal breaker, but as a few have mentioned, the offerings have shifted, many of the better equipment seems to be gone, with generic mod/tank kits taking over, none of which I would ever use. Some have complained about price increases which I cannot verify yet.

Having been a long time VapeNW customer, very sad to see this happening. Everyone SHOULD make their OWN decision, but thus far, it’s not looking good for me. Time will ultimately tell, but I’m exposing my current displeasure.

1 Like

I clicked on their latest email “fire sale”. 80% of the stuff is out of stock. Not sure this is good advertising.

2 Likes

great response from them and ill continue to watch and see if they grow into what they were , the stock is ify and not for me but hopefully it will get there in time i wish them the best and when they get back into the swing of things ill return as a customer

1 Like

I just read that post a little while ago, and it seems that the plot is thickening. Apparently the Vape NW name was bought out by UVaper LLC, which if some of the comments are to be taken at face value is a company that I would rather not support. At the end of the day, people will vote with their hard earned cash. While I hope that the history of great prices and excellent customer service continue to hold up the Vape NW name, but as of now I’m not holding my breath.

1 Like

@paingawd can you elaborate on UVaper ?

why are people making the ownership a big deal , i think its funny that lately everything has become an issue , this company or its old or new owners have NO responsibility to address the change in ownership , the only issue should be weather or not this company is able to come back , it not a public company there arent any shareholders they need to be transparent with , leave it alone quit trying to turn it into a conspiracy , this isnt Facebook …

2 Likes

While I definitely agree with you that folks should try and minimize any drama…at the same time, I consider part of it to be due diligence from the aspect of trying to be an informed consumer.

Think for instance about any job you might have had, where your immediate boss changed. Someone new comes in, and instantly things change. Sometimes for the better. Sometimes far worse. At any rate, it’s change, and you need to be ready to adapt to new demands or expectations, or risk a misstep that could put your job at risk.

The same goes here. If you had an established history, and set expectations (due to previous experiences) because you’ve interacted with a company before, folks go into “new boss mode”. At least until they know more about that boss, and what to expect.

If that new boss came in from another company, whose history is traceable, folks naturally want to see how they’ve performed previously.

If the associated company (Uvaper LLC or whatever) has a bad track record, then it’s going to come to light. If it’s a great track record, then that will come to light also.

I don’t begrudge anyone for doing due diligence. But like you (I imagine) I do hope that it will be contained to folks sharing firsthand experiences only, and presenting facts, known issues, etc, and checking the drama at the doorstep (leave that at the other places).

bro hugs

3 Likes

and how you put it , i completely understand , and if the new owners have a bad past , i hope to hear that , all im saying is dont make it a conspiracy and turn it into something it may not be …

2 Likes

Great stuff here thank you

1 Like