"Vapers Tongue"

I think I have some serious Vaper’s Tongue I vaped 4 different juices that I have mixed can’t taste any of them really annoying to say the least!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

It happens. Sometimes I can drink some carbonated water and that helps. Sometimes a vape that is a very different flavor. Sometimes I just have to wait till the taste comes back. I do agree, it is annoying for sure.

2 Likes

Wow, I haven’t experienced it yet. I guess you guys vape a lot more often in a hour than me. I drink beer on weekend maybe that gets rid of vape toungue lol

1 Like

Thanks Walt

1 Like

Actually I just saw a you tube vid and that was one of the “cures” reccomended
I got a whole keg gonna try a big old mug of beer!:grin:

1 Like

Send me a couple of large mugs mate, I’m down to me last Stella Artois…Doh!

2 Likes

Beer fixes everything I cut my foot off once and I had a beer and it grew back (ok it wasn’t completely off). I am Australian so it would be un-Australian fo me to not try a beer to fix anything. 10 out of 10 Australian Doctors agree beer is the answer. I have not had Vape tougue due to the myriad of flavors i have on the desk but be assured if I did beer would be my first port of call for a fix.

3 Likes

Holy She ite @woftam, I am part Aussie myself…me Mum is Aus. That’s why beer is the answer… Can you please send me a flat of VB and MB to Canada lol. Just drink it and let me know how it tastes again lol. Its been 28 years since I have been to Australia. My Aunt lives in Melbourne, cousin’s all over the place as well. They are all like rabbits down under, I have more new relations every year compared to Canada.

1 Like

Crap… I’m out of beer, and its 12:30 am …a work day tomorrow as well…this sucks bad.

1 Like

A gods own nectar - think the shipping may be a bit of a downer there mate.

I am about 170 km north est of Melb but i still have family there.

Out of beer WHAT you have no back up fridge to the backup beer fridge - you have forgotten your heritage.

Ahhh! I do have back up fridge I just raided for a Motts Spicey Clamato Ceasar and its grrrr 8. All emergency procedures activated ! Can you see the flashing red lights?

1 Like