Vapesourcing Giveaway: Eleaf iCare

that is just crazy… 2017

My thoughts exactly! I smelled a rat & turned it over to PayPal. I buy a lot of stuff but unless a new seller is backed by a buyers protection plan like PayPal, Ebays or Amazons I don’t usually give them a look. They were backed by PayPal so I thought it a safe buy, apparently not.

I guess if you’re just doing their contest there’s no problems for you, just think hard before ordering something.

1 Like

Hi @HoneyGram57 , can you PM me your register email address or the order number ? I will check it by myself . I just asked my colleague and they feedback they do wrote 2017 before but it was typed wrong and have explained to you . Please let me know your order number I will double check it . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you ever got something with directions written in English as interpreted buy a Chinese man & wondered what the hell was he trying to tell you?
Well after talking with Tom from Vapesourcing the past couple of days I believe the reverse is true if you speak Chinese but are being given directions in English.
This is a new company feeling growing pains and language seems to be one of the hurdles they’ve yet to overcome.
When contacted by PayPal for an explanation they interpreted it as a request to contact me. He enclosed a copy of an email to me which apparently hit my junk folder & was automatically deleted. However as the request was for them to contact PayPal, PayPal was met with silence & ruled in my favor.
Although their prices are very temping I won’t be ordering here until they outgrow their training pants. If there was this much confusion to just order an item I’d hate to think of the potential headache of filing a warrenty claim.