Vapesourcing: Joyetech eVic Primo SE with ProCore SE Kit (Ended)

Dear all ,

We are very glad to share with you our newest giveaway for a Joyetech eVic primo SE kit!!!

Rules:

Have you used any Joyetech eVic series products before , how do you feel about Joyetech eVic Primo SE with ProCore SE Kit?
Your favorite product from our website.(www.vapesourcing.com)
Post some fun pictures. :person_fencing:
Tag some friends.
Every participants has at most four times to enter. Please comment each request separately .

Wait for your comments and wish you good luck! :tada:

Winner will be announced on August, 10th.

10 Likes

I have not, But I do own Joyetech products. I have been quite satisfied with their performance and reliability

1 Like

My pick for most desired product goes to…

2 Likes

8 Likes

@Quadfx @Quang

I have not and i haven’t tried any Joyetech products. Not sure what to say about this product, if i win it i will get back on that.

2 Likes

Gonna say as @Mark_Turner

4 Likes

5 Likes

@VapeyMama @Lolly @Saxon2 @Sprkslfly @woftam @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit @Bob_Bitchen @anon60225325 @Steampugs

4 Likes

I have an original eVic VT and 2 eVic VTC Minis. Love them all. The Primo SE looks really nice and the ProCore Glass Tank is beautiful.

I hate to be a follower here but @Mark_Turner and @Norseman both got it right. The G Class is at the top of my wish list.

4 Likes

4 Likes

@Jenny1978
@GPC2012
@VapeyMama
@TheTinMan1

2 Likes

Have you used any Joyetech eVic series products before , how do you feel about Joyetech eVic Primo SE with ProCore SE Kit?

I have not, but have heard good things.

This kit looks great. I like how small it is. It is probably lightweight. The color selection is nice. It is exactly the type of kit that I would use.

Your favorite product from our website.(www.vapesourcing.com2)

This Mod looks so unique and I have been told that Smok products are very good. This one sounds very powerful and would be an excellent addition for my vaping needs. The rainbow color definately is the best looking in my opinion!

3 Likes

Funny pictures…

Oh Leo! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Soon, oh so soon!

“Ooh, why hello there handsome. Wanna taste my mix?”

7 Likes

Thanks @louiesquared for the tag! Trying to find some untagged peeps…

@Mew @Amy2 @SessionDrummer @worm1 @Jazzy1 @Skullblade789 @Leilani @robin @Bikerdude

4 Likes

I have not.

I think it’s a dinky lil thing in a lovely choice of colours. And it has a clock, which could come in handy :grin:

1 Like

Same as @Mark_Turner and @Norseman :grin:

3 Likes

@SunnyT @Laura5 @Weanlaw @jhmiller @Dan_the_Man @mikelej14 @fidalgo_vapes @bluenose63 @Kalahariuk

4 Likes