Vapesourcing Newest Giveaway - Joyetech eGo AIO ECO Kit [ENDED]

Hey, guys, very happy to share a giveaway of Joyetech newest start kit - Joyetech eGo AIO ECO with you.

Joyetech eGo AIO ECO is a built-in 650mAh battery that portable all-in-one vaping device powered by ECO technology. It has a very low output, that extends the battery life by almost double. Brand-new BFHN 0.5ohm head, which can work perfectly under 6-8W low wattage. It has 1.2ml tank capacity, top airflow (nonadjustable) and top refill, make it has long-lasting and good flavor. 7 colorful LED light is so funny that makes the ego aio ECO an ideal all-in-one kit for everyone.

Now we share it Giveaway!

Rules:

1. Do you like this new Joyetech eGo AIO ECO?
  2. Which kit do you like best of Joyetech brand?
  3. Which start kit you vape now and why you choose that?

Every participants has up to three times to enter. Please comment each request separately .

Waiting for your comments and wish you have good luck!

We will choose one winners to get it.
Winner will be announced on Feb, 24th.

1 Like
  1. no opinion @ this time. Haven’t tried it .
  1. haven’t tried Joyteck products yet. Personal preference so far is either Kanger or smok starter kits
  1. currently using

x-cube II with a troll RDA
Or
gx2/4 with the tfv8 tank

Both mods thou overpriced were obtained from my local vape shop based of their recommendations

1. Sure, It’s lovely
  1. Joyetech Cuboid 150w, I own Two :white_check_mark:
  1. this one
5 Likes

I like the colors, but have not tried it.

I have never tried Joyetech products.

I vape RDA’s and own no kits.

Actually I am going to do this for a friend that we both have COPD in common. He’s ready to give up the analogs. So I’ll do whatever I need to do to help my great out. I told him either way( if I win you a set-up or buy you one) I’m here to be your “sponsor” I’ll make your juices. Whatever it takes, as long as you will. Due to your desire to quit not mine, I gotcha back. I can’t. Make my bud quit but he seems to have a purpose now besides the COPD. Our other reason for quitting the cigs is we want to see and go to see and be there for our common denominator, our grandbabies.
So that’s my reason really in a nutshell for entering this giveaway.
Ty folks

2 Likes

Post #1
I have evolved from starter kits but it does look nice.

post #2
I have never used any Joyetech products.

Post #3
I prefer individual rdas/rtas and devices over 'kits" and choose mechs and rdas when practical. Kindness shown by @whosyourdaddy for his friend led me to enter as well so i could pass it along to him for his bud.

1 Like

Yes, looks like a great starter kit.

I have never tried any Joyetech products.

Not a kit but right now I have the Kylin dual atop the VBOY GTRS.

Never tried joytech. Current rig is Battlestar and tfv12.

#1 Liked my Ego AIO so no reason not to like this one.

Post #1
Yes, it looks like a great kit to help someone quit cigarettes.