Vaping THC?

Hvac pump

Modified mason jar to connect to hvac

Metal turkey baster, modified to seal against butane can.

50nm screen to blow it thru.

3 Likes

u know ur stuff :+1:

so bad i m from Italy or I would have come too xD

1 Like

with only giving up the ‘devils lettuce’ 3 years ago I have absolutely no problem with this kind of thing at all, in my experience people who smoke weed are a damn site better to be around than people who drink, and if this is a safer way for people to smoke weed…which I am guessing it is as there is no combustion…?? then I’m all for it.
looks very involved making it though :worried:…

8 Likes

It’s not once you got it down. As far as qwet goes it’s just a bit more work what with pouring and waiting and filtering thru something simple as a coffee filter, but if using bho method with hvac, it’s easy as blow butane thru and then flip a switch and wait for bubbles to stop, then warm and mix.

1 Like

My daughter has it prescribed to her for calming down at night to be able to sleep she has been diagnosed Bipolar and her Dr. gave her an ego and she vapes it every night for a little bit

5 Likes

THC for me replaces taking 6-7 pills a day. Good deal in my book, but not the government’s. I’d rather just continue with it and have that minor possible risk than definite risk from a lifetime of dependant pills and doctor visits.

3 Likes

Come to California, my daughter’s Dr prescribed it for her.

Thanks for the link. I’m actually a registered nurse and I am for THC because of all of the healing qualities!! My parents for example have severe breathing problems and the THC has saved their lives! The past few years my Dad was in the ER so many times we lost count! Now this year he started taking hits when he gets short of breath and it immediately helps him breath easier!!! Now I’m not saying go do this but how can I ever be against something that has thousands of scientific evidence based resources that support that it has therapeutic results. I think as time goes on people will start to realize that their health is more important than anything! Do the research. Pubmed is a good place or NORML :). Thanks for the post!

7 Likes

You can already get it for your ejuice. However, you will not get that “high” feeling.

Personally I just prefer to drop a few buds in a dry herb vaporizer. Or just hash, hash is good. The effects are much better this way.

I think you are confusing THC extract for cbd oil, which contains no THC thus won’t get u high. If you have done dabs or hash, that is quite literally what I will be disolving straight into the juice basically. I promise you it gets you high. Lol.

1 Like

This came from Colorado idk exactly what it was.

The first thought I ever had when I found out about vaping was how well it will work with hash. Get you an rda and put hash in it.

Hash is not extract, it won’t vape on an rda, too much plant material still in it, it’ll just burn. Can do that with dabs tho, I have done that plenty…

1 Like

Idk, your slang must be different than mine. Any hash I have seen drops right on.

I bet you could put keif in the juice…maybe.

You are not understanding the difference between extract and concentrate.
Extract pulls the oils out of the plant material so that it can be vaped without any plant left to burn with it. Hash is just compressed kief. Not separated from the plant material yet.
Kief in juice would not work for multiple reasons. 1) the THC needs to be decarboxylated first. 2)straight kief is far to big a thing to pass with the juice thru the wick to coil. It would just clog almost right away and none of the kief would reach coil.

2 Likes

you are welcome

mikelej14
THC for me replaces taking 6-7 pills a day. Good deal in my book, but not the government’s.

in Italy it is even worse …you can get the doctor to prescribe it ,but it ll cost three times more than the market common price and having impact on job card and driving license !

So sad … with politicians we have, before it passes a blessed law on tolerance / legalization I will be ‘already’ become fertilizer …

TKOL
You can already get it for your ejuice. However, you will not get that “high” feeling.

For all those who still think that the psychoactive effects are to be avoided … there are many other products and uses … as suppositories . xDD

Personally I just prefer to drop a few buds in a dry herb vaporizer.

me too…who dont ??? but vaping it not produce much smell, this method provides for maximum stealth and discretion without impacting those around you

1 Like

Kief is mechanically separated Trichome heads from the cannabis plant also known as dry sift. Hash is the compressed form of Kief.
Adding 190-151 proof Everclear to Kief-Hash shaking and then squeezing out the alcohol will give you a high grade alcohol tincture you can add to your DIY or off the shelf E juice for a very stealthy way to get your legal meds at all hours and places smoking-vaping is permitted with no one the wiser as my juice smells exactly like a dozen others being vaped around me. Better in fact but I never tell my secrets. A few hits off my first dispensary supplied cannabis High THC vape pen and later my own modified juice and it was nearly impossible for me to go back to smoking-combusting weed-hash-plant materials in general…

I don’t always vape modified juice but when I do it’s. LMAO I can’t figure out how to meme that one on here yet.
Bob

4 Likes

If I wanted to make some decently potent juice from some bho, how much would I need to make 25ml of ejuice?
I don’t expect one hitter quitter strength but something I can take like 3-5 puffs off and have a solid noticeable buzz on.
Would a gram of bho dissolved in a couple ml of pg400 be enough to add for a 25ml mix?

1 Like

mikelej14
I do a gram of kief in 2ml of 190 proof and squeeze out the alcohol with a coffee filter. I’ve got PEG200-PEG400 and PG blended in thirds I use like (EJmix) as transfer juice too… Both methods work with the kief I have. I don’t have any first hand working with BHO but the kief tincture works out to 10% of the mix to get a 3 or 4 hit high from. Best I’ve been able to achieve is about half as strong as smoking raw flowers is. I’ll take it as raw flowers is brutal to me now.
I’d try both methods on BHO, Heat blending PEG like many youtube vids on EJ or Puffmajic work and the old school ethyl alcohol tincture transfer since it lends so well to vape juice having alcohol in so many flavors anyhow.
Bob

4 Likes

Although I don’t have much to add on the subject of BHO and extracts (I’m in the UK so getting this kind of extracts can be harder), I have used a few QWISO methods to get something like what you describe and it does work quite well. It depends a lot on how you prepare it to how quick it all separates back out into individual components though, more cleaner extracts and methods may have better results!

I found this thread a while back when looking for similar things https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/1sjj1r/four_different_methods_for_making_ecig_juice_in/ and ended up going the breaking bad route, a combination of method 1 and 3 works quite well too.

Oh, and no need to pre-decarboxylate THC, this happens when you vape it. Decarboxylated product is only needed when digesting it as the digestive system doesn’t trigger the process. Vaping does, so unless you are looking to sip your juice too, yeah, no need.

[edit]

One thing to add, when hitting these liquids, I find that anything over 20w just burns the mixture and gives a bad taste and I generally just use them in a little MTL tank with a 1.5 ohm coil at around 10 w. I bought a cheap eLeaf iStick 20w just for this purpose. Whichever tank you use will end up gummy and no matter how clean you get the mixture it will gum up even the best wick after a few tank fulls. I bought a load of the GS Air tanks to use like the pre-fill carts you guys can get; just fill them up a few extra times then throw them out with the coil.

1 Like

Well hey there @mikelej14. Long time no see man.

This is an interesting discussion. I don’t smoke weed, but here lately I have been paying more attention to it due to its anti-inflammatory abilities. I have a condition I can’t take meds for as I am allergic to ibuprofin, advil, and other nsaids, etc. They can’t do surgery, so I am basically a walking pin cushion of pain some days.

The fact that I am on disability makes me too scared to try weed illegaly and risk losing my disability. If it wasn’t for that, fuck yeah, pass me a spliff. So I hope they legalize it quickly, or at least make it easier for those that may benefit from using it have access to it as an alternative med.

I think the non THC cbd cartridges here are legal, so I am looking into that.

2 Likes