Vapor.gearbest share good deals & giveaway

3 Likes

Ten outa ten for trying Neo, unfortunately
"We drew our last winners! "

Lol

2 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks to everyone. Still canā€™t believe I won something. I can afford my guitar strings now :smile:

9 Likes

Thankyou gearbest and @June for the giveaway

Congrats

@bluenose63

@Kalahariuk

@skiball

@DrChud

5 Likes

I was a little drunk lol just realised this morning :blush:

3 Likes

I like #4 lowest price on flash sale

everyone is invited to like this comment as Iā€™m new to the forum and I donā€™t know anyone personally . :smiley: :slight_smile:

Thank you, Gearbest for an awesome giveaway.

If I win I would like this product :

I like number 4 and I am a sucker for a nice looking mod

Since you guys won and I virtually know noone here you guys are going to give me a bit of luck

@fidalgo_vapes @Kalahariuk @Dan_the_Man @DrChud

Since I have never won anything ever I would really like you to select the winner from totallynotrandom.org and just say I won lol

cheers

@Ajinkya @woftam, the contest ended yesterday :sob:
No worries, it is raining contests on the site, there will be another one :grinning:

heheh always a day late and a dollar short I am. I guess I can still say I have never won anything.

Maybe @June will take pity on me since it is my birthday today (well it is for the next 90 mins)

2 Likes

Congrats to @skiball and @DrChud !!! :tada::confetti_ball:

Maybe you can make a video of yourself playing when you get your new strings and upload it to show your new family members here at ELR your talent!!!

3 Likes

Good luck for the next time and happy birthday. I donā€™t know anyone in here either but from what Iā€™ve seen so far you couldnā€™t hope to find a better bunch of folks.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s already a youtube video floating round somewhere of a previous band I was in. Itā€™s a tad on the :metal: side lol

1 Like

It doesnā€™t matter the type of music to me, I just like to see the skill and talent it takes to do it!!!

Iā€™ll put a link in ā€˜Whatā€™re you listening toā€™. I donā€™t want to disrupt this page as itā€™s for GearBest.

1 Like

this contest is over bro. but keep an eye out there will be another

Could someone tell me how to pm in here?. Thanks.

Click on the persons name and then on message. Thatā€™s all.

1 Like

Thanks Fenrir, I just wanted to be sure

2 Likes

ok 4 is the best option and id love to win this so please please please lol

@Pugs1970 @Lolly @SunnyT