Vapor.gearbest share good deals & giveaway

OMG!! My week started horribly, started weight training then got cramp in my right arm at 2am, can’t straighten it at all now, then I got ill…

@June you have made my week!! Thank you so much, congrats to all the other winners and good luck to others in the future! :smile:

8 Likes

Thank you @June for an awesome giveaway, you have made my day!!:smiley:

Thanks everyone for wishes.

6 Likes

congrats for all winners ! :smiley:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Ajinkya @fidalgo_vapes and @Grubby, enjoy your spoils and a big thank you to @June for another opportunity to win :sparkler:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Grubby @fidalgo_vapes @Ajinkya and thanks to @June for the opportunity to take part. Hope you’re feeling better now grubby :smile: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Certainly feeling a lot brighter, now if I could just straighten my arm… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

As long as it’s not the mod firing arm you should be fine lol

2 Likes

:smile: I’ll fire that mod with my toes if I have to :smile:

2 Likes

Spoken like a true warrior

1 Like

Congratulations to @Grubby, @fidalgo_vapes and @Ajinkya
Great giveaway @June …now if you could just expedite my order I PM’d you about :slight_smile: WW1611111620500203

3 Likes

Congrats @Grubby @fidalgo_vapes and @Ajinkya !
Great contest, @June !

3 Likes

@June , are you still doing this part of the contest? :grin:

2 Likes

Congrats @Grubby, @fidalgo_vapes and @Ajinkya

Just received the tank I won from GearBest in September!!! Wow… I’d forgotten about it.
Unfortunately, it arrived broken. Me very sad… I PM’d you about it June!

4 Likes

Was it sufficiently packaged??

oh my goodness ty you everyone and @June i have actually never won a contest in my 39 years of life what a great way to wake up , i honestly thought i was being tagged to join another contest what an exciting feeling and congrats to the other winners as well

6 Likes

It doesn’t look like it’s well packaged at all. No bubble wrap, no cushion at all. Just in a cardboard box that was in a plastic envelope. You can see the box was crushed.

Ooooh er… Not good… Glass needs bubble wrap!!

Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you Gearbest for the contest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulificationses!
@Grubby, @fidalgo_vapes and @Ajinkya

3 Likes

Title: Restock for ATHENA PRIDE Box Mod !!!

Hello everyone,

Do you remember this wonderful mod: [color=#FFFF00]ATHENA PRIDE Box Mod[/color],
It’s now restock, only $175.99 with couponcode: ATHENA
We have only 20 pcs at this moment, if you like it, please don’t miss the chance to get it.

Today, still some new arrivals to share with you. ~^_^~

Original Rofvape Stalin E 60W 750mAh Starter Kit for E Cigarette - ANTIQUE BROWN 202 --$34.99
$29.99 with couponcode: Rofvape

Main Features:
Maximum wattage output: 60W; Built-in 750mAh battery; Three colors LED light indicator to show battery level
Material: zinc alloy; 510 thread; 3ml juice capacity; Adjustable airflow control; Resistance: 0.3 ohm

Coppervape OA RDA with BF Pin / 22mm - SILVER – $9.08

Main Features:
Comes with BF pin; Peek insulator; Dual gold-plated posts with dual or single coil building
Side airflow; Clamp system; Material: 304SS; 22mm diameter; 510 connection

Original Rofvape DAC - RDA - SILVER – $18.66

Main Features:
Velocity deck with dual posts; Anti oil splashing design; Double airflow control
22mm diameter; Fiber freaks form France; Material: 316SS with 24K gold-plated

That’s all,which one do you like best?

If you have any questions,please feel free to inform me.

Best regards,
Gearbest