Vapor.gearbest share good deals & giveaway

Thanks by the way.

1 Like

Pleasure :+1:

1 Like

Roflmao

You crack me bro. Seriously
Be careful thoughā€¦ @Lolly is gunning for the title.
LMAO @ Kermit

4 Likes

Title : How to ROB during Black Friday flash sales

Hello Everybody,

Black Friday is counting down! The biggest promotion on the earth will end in 2 days!!

Some people may ask, why your flash sales end so quick!! I suggest you to set an alarm to join this crazy sales!!
Check China time here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/china/beijing

Letā€™s see the timeline of next round flash sales! Price as low as 0.01!!

Letā€™s rob Gearbest on Black Friday!!

2016/11/26 16:00(UTC+8,China Beijing Time)

1)[color=blue]0.51mm Diameter 24 Gauge Kanthal Resistance Wire Roll E - cigarette Coils for Atomizers DIY (30 Feet)[/color]
Flash sales Price: [color=blue]$0.01[/color] [color=red]ONLY 10PCS[/color]

2)[color=blue]Original STEAMCRAVE Aromamizer Supreme 7ml Capacity RDTA[/color]
Flash sales Price: [color=blue]$13.99[/color] [color=red]ONLY 10PCS[/color]

3)[color=blue]Tesla 80W TC Box Mod[/color]
Flash sales Price: [color=blue]$16.99[/color] [color=red]ONLY 8PCS[/color]

4)[color=blue]Original Vaporesso Target Mini E Cigarette Mod Kit[/color]
Flash sales Price: [color=blue]$18.59[/color] [color=red]ONLY 4PCS[/color]

5)[color=blue]Original Rotkvapor PICAS 100W Box Mod for E Cigarette[/color]
Flash sales Price: [color=blue]$7.99[/color] [color=red]ONLY 10PCS[/color]

6)[color=blue]Original TubroVape Cournament Coil with 4 Types ( 16pcs/pack )[/color]
Flash sales Price: [color=blue]$2.49[/color] [color=red]ONLY 20PCS[/color]

7)[color=blue]Coppervape Tf GT 3 316SS RTA Atomizer[/color]
Flash sales Price: [color=blue]$7.29[/color] [color=red]ONLY 10PCS[/color]

8)[color=blue]HR-168AA US Plug Dual 18650 Battery Charger[/color]
Flash sales Price: [color=blue]$2.09[/color] [color=red]ONLY 10PCS[/color]

2016/11/27 00:00(UTC+8,China Beijing Time)

1)[color=blue]SXK Pt 2ml RTA Atomizer[/color]
Flash sales Price: [color=blue]$14.72[/color] [color=red]ONLY 100PCS[/color]

2)[color=blue]Original Beyang H - legend - 4 Dry Herb Vaporizer[/color]
Flash sales Price: [color=blue]$37.94[/color] [color=red]ONLY 30PCS[/color]

3)[color=blue]Original Beyang H - legend - 4 Dry Herb Vaporizer[/color]
Flash sales Price: [color=blue]$37.94[/color] [color=red]ONLY 30PCS[/color]

4)[color=blue]Original Youde UD Pure Organic Cotton Koh Gen Do Cotton[/color]
Flash sales Price: [color=blue]$1.19[/color] [color=red]ONLY 10PCS[/color]

5)[color=blue]0.64mm Diameter Kanthal Resistance Wire Roll E - cigarette Coils for Atomizers DIY ( 30m )[/color]
Flash sales Price: [color=blue]$1.19[/color] [color=red]ONLY 20PCS[/color]

6)[color=blue]Ghost Lighter Shape 20ml Capacity E-liquid Bottle[/color]
Flash sales Price: [color=blue]$0.01[/color] [color=red]ONLY 17PCS[/color]

7)[color=blue]5pcs 30ml Capacity PE Square E-liquid Bottle[/color]
Flash sales Price: [color=blue]$0.01[/color] [color=red]ONLY 20PCS[/color]

8)[color=blue]Menthol Sensation Flavor E-liquid for E Cigarette by Hangsen[/color]
Flash sales Price: [color=blue]$0.01[/color] [color=red]ONLY 10PCS[/color]

Click the banner to the battlefield:

Donā€™t forget to set an alarm! Get ready for the battle!!

Enjoy ROBBERY on Gearbestā€™s Black Friday!!

Gearbest

1 Like

We Donā€™t have Black Friday in India but some online shops do jump into bandwagon for the Cyber Monday Deals.

How I imagine the American black Friday looks like.

7 Likes

Same here, and quite frankly they can keep it. Itā€™s just plain insanity, people actually die to get their hands on some cheap crap! It is just unbelievable, Iā€™d say f@#k it :sunglasses:

6 Likes

seriously my thought too, I donā€™t understand why would someone go and stand in line for 10-12 hours to get some cheap and outdated products which are being sold on discount just to clear their old stocks of outdated products.

1 Like

I spent most of black Friday trying to decide what to buy

@Grubby @Lolly @Pugs1970

7 Likes

Iā€™m renaming it ā€œPinkā€ Friday cuz thatā€™s the color of Pepto Bismol. No way do I go out.

4 Likes

Oh come now you twoā€¦ LMAO
Dramatic much? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol
Itā€™s either that, or you donā€™t have an accurate picture of the current state of things in this regard.
Or, perhaps Iā€™m being led to the bait, and being obtuse. Regardless, I feel it necessary to correct a few things. =)

@Josephine_van_Rijn

Canā€™t recall seeing this reported, but itā€™s not even within the realm of being a realistic concern. The chances of being murdered over the process of making a purchase in a store is FAR less than chances of being murdered in a bar (with alcohol involved). And chances of that are so remote that itā€™s never a thought.

@Ajinkya
No idea what that picture was supposed to be ofā€¦
But, as for:

Most of America does Black Friday online. While this may have been true 10-15 years ago (trucking from store to store, in specific order having been planned out in a science, dealing with crowds), this just isnā€™t the case anymore, and hasnā€™t been for some years. Personally, I havenā€™t set foot out of the house for a BF event in at least 8 years, and probably 10.

As for the age of the product on offer, the majority IME is brand new to market, or very recently released. Thatā€™s what creates both the word of mouth (Internet buzz), as well as the foot traffic (for those who are still paranoid of online).

Usually, old products are relegated to the clearance aisles. Because ā€œno oneā€ wants to faux pas, and give ā€œlast yearā€™s itemā€ as a gift! :rolling_eyes:
But thatā€™s a whole other topic. /lol

1 Like

Sorry, If I offended you, but Iā€™m from India and we donā€™t have Black Friday in India so I only knew one side of the story which I heard on the internet that people line up for hours to buy products and it was meant to be joke and stereotype.

No worries! Not offended really, just caught off guard. Lol

I can see where Josie might have been joking. But followed by your pic (which, best I could make out was rats climbing over each other on top of a pile of -God knows what-ā€¦at least on my phone) I wasnā€™t sure just what impression was out in the wild. /chuckles

No harm, and sorry for the knee-jerk reaction. I was just a bit ā€œWTH?ā€ (scratching my head) when I read it.

Speaking of stereotypesā€¦ At least weā€™re not like the British and get in a cue for hours on end just to find out what itā€™s for!! ;p :laughing:
(borrowed loosely from Very British Problems, or VBP as I like to refer to them!)

3 Likes

ROFL! Sometimes we stand in cues for hours then just walk awayā€¦ We are strange like that :smile:

6 Likes

Why isnā€™t there a theme park where there are no rides at all, just cues, coz I would totally spend all day there :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Love VBP. This is one of my many faves:

Weā€™re a peculiar breed us Brits :joy:

6 Likes

Haha love that

2 Likes

Yep. Iā€™m proud that Americans carried on the tradition. I do draw the line at California and New York though. Those folks are just weird!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Lol

3 Likes

Hey I resemble the CA remark. You do make a good point, look @GPC2012. Crazy as hell.

2 Likes

The Post Office with the numbered serving booths help pass the time away whilst queuing now. You can spend the half hour, guessing which counter assistant is going to serve you and if you get it right when the number comes up on your turn, you can give yourself that knowing inward smile that says Well done mate, you got it, it was worth that half hour of queuing for your book of 12 stamps in the end,

4 Likes

Are you picking on me OK Sparkblade and Skullsfly letā€™s get this straight I am not weird I am just very very very unique.

5 Likes