Vapor.gearbest share good deals & giveaway

I’m a dog, of which the wife agrees…for different reasons.

1 Like

CAW! Salutations from across the Realms! WHAT?! No Byrd? :bird: :smile: I guess there IS a Rooster! :rooster: My Chinese Zodiac sign is Snake :snake: I’m not big on Snakes :snake: :snake: but I DO like the description of my Sign. Thank you for the Chance to win and Happy New Year! :v: :heart: & CAW!

1 Like

1967 (man I’m old :slight_smile: )

Goat/Sheep
Element: Earth
Partners well with: Boar and Rabbit (in a pie) :slight_smile:
Characteristics: Tasteful, crafty, warm, elegant, charming, intuitive, sensitive, calm

2 Likes

Water Dog… :smile:

You had best take 349 hits of your red mod with rose flavored juice while facing east and you will have a great 2017. If you don’t do this we can’t be held responsible for the year ahead.

1 Like

I live in the South East of the UK, my fav colour is blue and my lucky number is 7… :laughing:

2 Likes

Lmao guess you are f***ed now lol. Could be worse your house number could be 16 :laughing:

1 Like

It has a 7 in it! :astonished:

Im wearing my Cymbidium Orchid and Rose robe just in case :laughing:

Damn you just won a competition didn’t you? Imagine how many you could have won had you not had the universe conspiring against you.

Ah the robe explains the winning streak lol

Too funny mate :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m Rooster(1993)
Element: Metal
Partners well with: Snake and Ox
Characteristics: Honest, energetic, intelligent, flamboyant, flexible, diverse, confident.

I like Characteristics of my Zodiac Sign and they are true to an extent.

1 Like

I am a sheep :+1:
Goat/SheepElement: EarthPartners well with: Boar and RabbitCharacteristics: Tasteful, crafty, warm, elegant, charming, intuitive, sensitive, calm
[/quote]

1 Like

RAT (Water rat)
People born in the Year of Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. They are also sophisticated and popular in social interaction. They are sanguine and very adaptable, being popular with others.
Strengths
Adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, cheerful
Weaknesses
Timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, querulous

My Lucky numbers are allegedly 2 & 3, I live at number 23, My lucky direction is SE, I live in the SE

AHHHH, but this throws it into disarray, the Gregorian, and Chinese Lunar Calendar give us different birthdays …
Date of Birth
(Gregorian Calendar)
Jan. 11,1972

Date of Birth
(Chinese Lunar Calendar)
Nov. 25,1971 (XINHAI Year)

Which makes me a Pig, having been a Rat my whole life, I’m not sure which is less flattering ?

1 Like

Giveaway To Celebrate Chinese Lunar New Year.

Hello guys,

Thanks for stopping by. The Chinese Lunar New Year holiday is coming~
Vapor.GearBest is having an awesome celebration for everyone to enjoy.

Prizes

1. First Prize: Free Gift for Chinese Lunar New Year
    (Choose anyone product about $50-$60 from whole Gearbest you want as the First Prize)
  2. Second prize: Wismec Reuleaux RX300
  3. Last Prize: Fumytech Crystal Ball Type RDTA

Time
Jan 24th 20:00 to Feb 3rd 20:00 (Beijng Time UTC+8)
Winner will be picked on Feb 4th , winners need to PM me to get the prize before Feb 5th

Rules
There are a few SUPER EASY Requirements to get started and it’s totally FREE!!
3 topics to enter in (Ps: every member could answer the topic of the days, one post for every topic.
3 chances for everyone)
[/COLOR]
Jan 24th - Jan 26th Topic:[/COLOR] How many parts in our Happy Lunar Festival Promotion Page(eg:Hot Sales~)? Which part do you like best?
Click the banner to the promotion page:

Jan 27th - Jan 31th Topic: How do Chinese Celebrate the Spring Festival?

Feb 1st - Feb 3rd Topic: What’s your Chinese Zodiac Sign? Leave your Zodiac below the post.

Years Corresponding to Chinese Zodiac Signs as below:

Good luck~~~
Btw, our holiday is from 25th Jan. to 3rd Feb. 2017.
Happy Chinese New Year to you and your families!!!

Best regards,
Gearbest Team

1 Like

Like a Tiger, rrrrrrrr!!!

Who won the giftcard? @June

And happy Chinese New Year to you and yours too! :smile:

I am a Dog… and my sign is also Dog…

13?..