Vapor Skinz

I didn’t know about this company, thanks for the shout out. That is very realistic looking. I have ordered from Jwraps before, but these have some nice designs too. Might have to give them a go!

2 Likes

They make great wraps

7 Likes

That’s beautiful. Classy and rustic at the same time.

3 Likes

So I got my wrap for the Reuleaux DNA 200. Here are before and afters. I was thinking about painting the parts that would be exposed but decided instead to sand those areas. So the rim in the top is sanded down to the aluminum.

9 Likes

Just checked out the site and noticed that they use 3M. By far one of my favorite companies for an excellent quality product.

4 Likes

Looks like a new mod :slight_smile:

3 Likes

8 Likes

I thought it was time to make my sorry looking alien at least presentable as you can see the paint is a little tired lmao

i put protective tape on the screen and all the bits I didnt want to strip (I was going to use steel wool but it turns out that tape did most of the work for me and steel wool was only required for a few small areas where the original paint had actually stuck to the mod (shame on you smok for the paint quality try priming it next time)

All cleaned up (well cleaned up enough for the wrap to stick

Wrapped not perfect but good enough the cutting of the stickers was a little small in places something you wouldnt notice if the mod was black but putting a wrap on the alien paint would just mean that it came off in days as there was really nothing for it to stick to.

Finished wrap looks much better

I have since touched up a little of the silver showing with some of my daughter’s nail polish which made it a little less obvious.

7 Likes

Nice job! Looks sharp.

3 Likes