Vaporesso Target 2 VTC 75W

Yeah, it got shipped today. I will update here if it works on my Vaporesso Gemini tank.

1 Like

more pics coming soon… now just need info on the rba from you @mjag

2 Likes

I should have the rba in the next couple of days, really busy with work right now though but will try it out as soon as I can and let you know.

1 Like

I’m thinking this eleaf rba will fit in the target tank too. The eleaf ECR head. (Used in melo tanks and ijust tanks)

The vaporesso ccell coils will fit in the eleaf tanks so why wouldn’t their rba fit in my target tank?

Only 2 bucks. Gotta try this

So the possibilities so far are the Atlantis Triton rba, the eleaf ecr head rba, and the anyvape segatank rba.

We need to try all 3 and see what works best in the target tank.

I got the Anyvape RBA in today and it does work on the Vaporesso Gemini tank but is not ideal. The biggest problem is that the Gemini has juice flow control and the wicking holes on the RBA don’t line up, you can see in one of the pics how only a small amount of the cotton is visible and the other side did not line up at all. I was able to vape on it just fine throughout the day but I was using my Hohm Slice to make sure I did not get dry hits with the kanthal coil because I knew wicking might be an issue. I just got home and put the Anyvape RBA into one of my Tobecco Super Tanks and it works good, a little tight on the draw though.

I am not sure if the other Vaporesso tanks also have juice flow control like the Gemini, if they don’t then this might be a good fit.

One other thing I almost forgot to mention is my Gemini did not close completely with the RBA installed, there was a small gap but it was sealed and didn’t leak.

is there anything actually wrong with the target ones?

1 Like

No the ccell coils are great, they give the best flavor of the juice from any coil i ever tried.

Im just trying to find a rba . To build my own coils when these 2 ccell coils eventually die

2 Likes

0.9 kanthal ccell coil been vaping great ! Got target kit 2 days ago. Been loving it!

Thank you @heaven_gifts

1 Like

Just placed a fasttech order for some stuff for Target tank. I got

And

And

3 Likes

I will update later when arrives. (Probably a month haha) and let yall know how i like .25 freemax coils . And how the rba works / if it fits in target tank. Also hopefully replacement glass fits, just in case, bc vaporesso didn’t send a spare glass with kit.

3 Likes

Looks like they finally released the white color with orange buttons. Must have listened to all the people complaining last time :slight_smile:

https://101vape.com/starter-kits/1276-target-pro-75w-tc-tcr-starter-kit-by-vaporesso-white.html?search_query=target+pro&results=5

1 Like