Vapors tongue

Is it normal to get vapors tongue after not even a full day of vaping on a flavor? I don’t know if coils can cause this? I’m running fused claptons with 26ga nichrome 80 cores and 34ga kanthal wraps ohming at .17 in a Griffin 25 using celucotton for wicking and pushing 45 watts and 2.66 volts

1 Like

Oh yeah, I can get vaper’s tongue by the end of one tank! I don’t know how my husband can vape the same flavor for days in a row!!

7 Likes

You can check these :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m at almost the same set up as you except wire is 24/34 and watts are 65. But using nico80 core and kanthal wrap and using a Griffin with celucotton rayon.

I rarely get vapors tongue But It does happen occasionally a few hours before bedtime. Normally I vape the same flavor all day with a vape from my Crown or my RDA intermittently with a different flavor profile.

I stay hydrated better at work than I do home so that may be one cause.

Do you carry more than one set up with you throughout the day? It may cure your vapors tongue by changing it up a little.

1 Like

I do switch to my velocity with a single fused Clapton in it. I generally use it for mix testing but I will use it through out the day to mix it up a little doesn’t really help I try to change my flavors after 2 days MAX. That’s about how long it takes me to burn thru a 30ml batch

You could try to drink some lemon water to clean your palate, it works well although some swear by coffee but now I’m not sure if they drink it or just sniff the ground beans.

2 Likes

I’ve normally got 3-4 different flavours on rotation on a daily basis, like @VapeyMama I can get it after a tank or two! :smile:

3 Likes

I can’t be by drinking it lol I drink my coffee EVERY MORNING I can’t get my day going without it lol

2 Likes

I just got over a bout of VT myself and I think it was jalapeno peppers that reawakened my taste buds. I tested too many new mixes 2 weeks ago in the same day. I can’t explain it but I lost all sense of taste so bad… every juice of mine had NO flavor at all, it was like vaping plain VG. I must have had an olfactory overload because ,my ability to smell was severely reduced. Yet it wasn’t due to a cold or other reason (I was worried). Even food went tasteless for me, this lasted for a few days and the gradually diminishing over 2 weeks. The spicy peppers didn’t work instantly but a more of a delayed reaction. This morning all taste came back I had jalapenos on pizzas last night. My sense of smell had returned before my taste buds recovered too.

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmm I shouldn’t have a problem considering I eat ghost peppers and Carolina reapers lol maybe I will try the jalapenos. I just made a batch of ghost pepper chilli

1 Like

That would have worried me too! :flushed: Good to hear your smell and taste have returned :smiley:

1 Like

I avoid pepper because it gives me heartburn so this may be why it worked, I honestly don’t know for sure. Coffee both smelling and drinking works for me too. Sour drinks can do a reset for me as well. I have VT quite often recently but I haven’t figured out why. It’s not like I’m doing anything that different. I quit vaping altogether for a short time awhile back as I got it bad then too. I had no urge for the stinkies thank goodness

Coffee seems to make dark pipe mixes better. I have a few sips of Mt. Dew during the day and for some reason it makes the flavor I’m vaping just pop. Mostly I try to stay hydrated with water.

I drink coffee in the morning then crack a 2 litre of mountain dew and sip that all day. Maybe I need more water lol

Lol. Water will help. If not vapers tongue it will help with leg cramps and other stuff.

1 Like

Any discount codes for Vapors tongues atm?

3 Likes

VTFML2017

10 characters

1 Like