Vaptio - Newest Devices, Discount Update - vaptio.com

VAPTIO IRONCLAD

Packing List:

1 * IRONCLAD Mod

1 * FROGMAN C Tank (6ml)

1 * FROGMAN Coil M1 0.2Ω Mesh (Pre-Installed)

1 * FROGMAN Coil T1 0.2Ω Strip

1 * Spare Parts

1 * User Manual

IRONCLAD

Features:

All-in-One Button

Huge Tank Capacity (6ml) IRONCLAD

Pure Taste (Mesh Coil & Strip Coil)

Long Battery Life (2600mAh) IRONCLAD

LED Indicator Lights

Leakproof Electrode IRONCLAD

This is IRONCLAD , the symbol of simplest purest vaping.

UP TO 90% OFF!! Don’t miss this super deal of Vaptio

Haven’t decided what to get for Xmas gift?

Get the 40%-90% off discounts on Vaptio flash sale!!

This flash sale starts at 0AM(0:00) on Nov.21(New York Time). Set your clock and don’t miss this super dealClick the linkto visit our vape shop: Vaptio Flash Sale

57% OFF!! Get Vaptio N1 Pro 240W mod with only $14.99!!

With only $14.99 you can get this Vaptio N1 Pro 240W mod(original price $34.99) . This flash sale starts at 0AM(0:00) on Nov.21(New York Time). Once-a-year low price of this classic mod! Click the link to visit our vape shop: Vaptio Flash Sale

Only $1.99 to get a kit!! Don’t miss the FLASH SALE!!!

With only $1.99 you can get this Vaptio Solo-Flat Mini kit(original price $19.99) . This flash sale starts at 0AM(0:00) on Nov.21(New York Time). Set your clock and don’t miss this super dealClick the link in our bio to visit our vape shop: Vaptio Flash Sale

48% OFF!!! BLACK FRIDAY FLASH SALE , ONLY $22.99 TO GET VAPTIO MOD

With only $22.99 you can get this Vaptio Wall Crawler mod(original price $44.99). This flash sale starts at 0AM(0:00) on Nov.21(New York Time). Are you fast enough to get this one of the best-selling products??Click the link in our bio to visit our vape shop: Vaptio

• This review is produced by Timbo and Vaptio repost it here for you to get more detailed using experience (both pros and cons of coures) about this new release kit.

In this review i take a look at the VEX 100 Kit from Vaptio. The VEX 100 Kit was supplied for the purpose of this review by Bear from Vaptio.

[​IMG]

Introduction

Vaptio are getting well known for their Heroes range of high powered devices packed with features, but while releasing these products they have continued to release Vape pens, pod devices and mods much more simple for those that like to just pick up a device and vape with no complications. The VEX 100 Kit is the later, Vaptio’s latest simple to use device featuring variable wattage and that’s it. The VEX 100 is a 100 top wattage device with a digital retro display and accommodates a single 18650 (with supplied adaptor), 20700 or 21700 battery. The VEX 100 in this Kit is paired with the Paragon Sub-ohm tank which with it’s mesh and strip coils seems to of replaced the Frogman as the tank included with most Vaptio kits. The Paragon i have now covered plenty of times and although i have included an overview this is really just a look at the simple VEX 100 device that i used with other tanks, so i’ll crack on!

In the Box

[​IMG]

Contents:

8ml Standard Edition

1x VEX 100 Mod
1x PARAGON Tank (8ml)
1x PARAGON Coil(0.2ohm, Mesh)
1x PARAGON Coil(0.15ohm, Strip)
1x 18650 Battery Adaptor
1x USB Cable
1x User Manual
Spare Parts

2ml TPD Edition

1x VEX 100 Mod
1x PARAGON Tank (2ml)
1x PARAGON Coil(0.2ohm, Mesh)
1x PARAGON Coil(0.15ohm, Strip)
1x 18650 Battery Adaptor
1x USB Cable
1x User Manual
Spare Parts

[​IMG]

Aesthetics and Ergonomics

The VEX 100 Kit comes in the usual Vaptio style cardboard box packaging and once opened i was met by a very pocket friendly device which is almost shaped like a short vape pen. Rather than a cylinder the device is slightly oval and the front is flattened to produce a narrow flat surface to accommodate the operational buttons. The top third of the device is a glossy Black section, the rest is the colour of choice, i received the Black version giving me an all Black device but the main body is a matte Black rather than the glossy finish like the top section. The device is also available in Red, Blue and Purple, all versions come with a matching Paragon tank. The narrow flat front of the device houses a large pill shaped fire button within the top glossy section, further down the front we have smaller pill shaped - and + buttons followed by the micro USB port positioned vertically. The rest of the device is rounded as mentioned like a vape pen with the only features being on one side which is the digital screen housed within the top glossy section and towards the bottom the Vaptio trademark. The base of the device is the battery door which has a catch, branding and printed safety stamps. The top of the device has a slightly raised (to protect the finish) 510 plate with Gold plated, spring loaded 510 which like all recent Vaptio products has a leakproof fixed collar to stop any e-liquid getting into the device. Like all Vaptio products the build quality is very good and being shaped almost like a vape pen the ergonomics are spot on.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
[​IMG] [​IMG]

Paragon Specs and Features:

Size: 25x49mm
Capacity: 8ml (standard) or 2ml (EU Version)
Uses Paragon Strip/Mesh coils
Coil: PARAGON coil (Mesh, DL, 0.2ohm, 40-90W/best 60-80W)
PARAGON coil (Strip, DL, 0.15ohm, 40-100W/best 80-90W)
Easy top refill and adjustable bottom airflow design
Thread: 510
Colours: Red, Golden, Blue, Pink, Rainbow, Green, Black

[​IMG]

Paragon Overview

The Paragon tank is a nice looking and very well machined sub-ohm tank that with the Bubble glass (standard version) as an impressive 8ml capacity, the EU version of course comes fitted with a 2ml glass and the kit also includes a 4ml straight glass. The Paragon has dual cyclops with stopper and gives a ton of air, you get 2 coils included which are a pre-installed 0.2ohm mesh coil and a 0.15ohm strip coil. The mesh coil is rated between 40w and 90w with a best between 60w and 80w, the strip coil is rated between 40w and 100w with a best between 80w and 90w. I used the mesh coil while using the Paragon on the Super Cape as i just am loving the sub-ohm mesh coils that are coming out with tanks of late, i have used strip coils a few times and i find they match the mesh for flavour but the vape is too warm for me. I can get the same flavour, but cooler vape at 20w lower with a mesh coil compared to strip coils (at least that has been my experience). The Paragon is top-fill via the top-cap unscrewing from the tank (very good threading), once off 2 large filling ports are revealed. The filling ports have a silicone membrane that keeps the tank sealed so to fill you have to push the nozzle of your bottle past the membrane, displacing it, once filled and you have removed your nozzle the membrane reseals the tank. The membrane doesn’t just add an extra seal but means the inside of the tank is barely exposed to the air during filling helping with the vacuum and preventing the leaking you can get after filling. The only con for me with the Paragon is that it comes with a proprietary drip tip so you have to use the one that comes with the tank, luckily it is comfortable so not a major issue.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

VEX 100 Specs and Features:

Size: 88.7 x 34.5 x 31.5mm
Battery: Single 21700/20700/18650 (not included)
Output Wattage: 7-100W
Feature: 0.002s Firing Time
Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0ohm
Charging Current: 1A
Comfortable to grip in hand
Compatible with 21700/20700/18760 battery
0.002s fast firing speed
Innovative lights display to show battery status
Thread: 510
Colour: Red, Black, Blue, Purple

[​IMG]

Fitting The Battery

The VEX 100 accommodates either an 18650 (with supplied adaptor), 20700 or 21700 battery which is fitted via the base of the device. The base has a little catch that needs pushing towards the centre of the base for the door to release to allow the battery to be inserted. Battery orientation is clearly marked inside the dimly lit device but on the door yet again disappointingly it’s Black on Black. To close the door needs pushing down with quite some pressure but once the catch engages it’s fastened securely without any rattles whatsoever. This battery door i have come across on a few devices, one that springs to mind is the Lost Vape Mirage and i do worry about the durability of the catch as when the door is fastened shut with the battery installed the battery will constantly be putting pressure on the door. After saying that i have this type of door as mentioned on a few devices and i have not had a failure so quite possibly nothing to worry about.

[​IMG]

The Display

The display is very bright and simple and any information is made up of vertical and horizontal dashes the same as the earliest digital clocks. The only information displayed on the screen is the wattage, battery indication and symbols to show no atomiser or a safety protection has kicked in.

[​IMG]

Operating The VEX 100

The device is 5 clicks of the fire button to turn on and 5 clicks to turn off and once on all that can be done is altering the wattage with the - and + buttons and press the fire button to vape. The screen shows the wattage, after the fire button is released after vaping the screen displays the battery status which is shown by a series of lines for 2 seconds and then goes back to displaying the wattage. After 15 seconds of inactivity the display turns off but a press of any button wakes the display up. There is no way of locking your buttons and although i love the simplicity of this device it’s a real candidate for both wattage altering and firing when in a pocket, yes the device can be turned off before putting in your pocket but with the display turning off after 15 seconds it can easily be mistaken for being off when the device is actually on. As mentioned battery indication is shown by a series of lines on the display, 5 lines is 81% to 100%, 4 lines is 61% to 80%, 3 lines is 41% to 60%, 2 lines is 21% to 40% and finally 1 line means the battery is between 0% and 20% so very good battery indication. The only other thing to mention is of course the device has all the usual safety protections, a very simple grab and go device.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

My Experience Using And Thoughts About Vex 100

I didn’t use the Paragon tank as i have used and reviewed it many times with other devices but can report that the 0.2ohm Mesh coil head at 70w is full of flavour and gives more than it’s fair share of cloud. The Paragon gives a ton of air, with most sub-ohm tanks i have the airflow halfway but with the Paragon i only have it about 30% open for the same vape. The 0.15 strip coil head i find best at 85w and it also gives great flavour but a bit too warm a vape for me, the airflow is smooth throughout. The VEX 100 fires instantly with impressive ramp up and wattage seems very accurate, it will accommodate a 26mm atty flush so the vast majority of tanks sit nice on top although the 510 is slightly raised so there is the slightest gap but you only really notice it when you know it’s there. The device is as simple to use as a device can be and the ergonomics are superb, i used it with a 21700 battery which gave really good battery life, the VEX 100 supports 1A charging.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Good build quality
Very good ergonomics
Pocket friendly size
Very simple to use
Fires instantly with impressive ramp up
Leakproof 510
Bright retro digital display
Good battery status indication
Good battery life
Up to 26mm atty’s without overhang
Paragon good inclusion
Good flavour from coils
Smooth airflow
8ml capacity (standard edition)
Spare glass

Cons

No way of locking device
Slightly raised 510 plate (gives the slightest of gaps)
Black on Black battery orientation
Question mark about durability of door catch

[​IMG]

I would once again like to thank Bear from Vaptio for supplying the VEX 100 Kit for the purpose of this review.

*This review is produced by PIZZA DAVE and Vaptio repost it here specially for those who feel interested about SOLO F2 Kit to get more detailed information.

Hello everyone, Pizza Dave here, delivering you a review of the Solo F2 by Vaptio. This device is a continuation of the solo, stick style devices. This slick little stick mod features a built in 2200mah battery, all the typical safety features, and comes topped with the F2 sub-ohm tank. It is the 2nd stick style device I have tested by Vaptio and probably the 6th stick style device I have tried overall. It is a simple device with a few neat little features as well. Let’s dive in and see how this thing works and, as always, I will give my final thoughts down at the bottom.

DISCLAIMER: This device was sent to me by Vaptio for review.

WHAT YOU GET

• 1 Solo F2 Kit
  • 2 Frogman X2 .25-ohm coils
  • 1 spare glass tube
  • 1 USB cable
  • 1 User manual

Available in Black, Gray, Red, Pink, and Blue

PACKAGING

OUT OF BOX

STOCK SHOT

OPERATION

Like many devices of this type, it is simple to operate, and doesn’t take much time to figure it out. 5 clicks on and 5 clicks off is about all there is to know. The device does power off after 10 minutes, which is great for safety, but takes that initial 5 clicks every time you go back to it after a while. The fire button is back lit with LEDs which indicate faults and battery level.

Battery indication

• WHITE – 60-100% battery
  • BLUE – 30-59% battery
  • RED – 1-29%

Fault indication

• 3 flashes – short circuit
  • 3 flashes (red) – low battery
  • 5 flashes – over vaping protection (puff over 10s in length)

That is about it. It is easy to figure out, and the LEDs reflect everything with clarity. The auto lock/off is a bit odd at first as it takes a few times using it to get used to clicking if 5 times every time you use it. I like that aspect for safety and think it is worth it in the name of safety.

MISCELLANEOUS PHOTOS

HOW IT VAPES

Like many devices of this type, how it vapes really depends on what you are looking for. This device powers fires at a maximum wattage of 50w, and throughout use I felt like it drops off slightly as battery is reduced. The battery lasts a long time, and I was able to get through two days of work before it moved below 60%. The combination works well together and the F2 tank matches the mod well. It isn’t a cloud chucking tank, but the flavor is on point. I ran 3mg nic in mine, as it would be a bit strong for me with something higher. The F2 coils that come in the kit are made of round wire and every indication I see states that they are Nichrome. At .25-ohms, they fire almost instantly and begin to build vapor. There is no air flow adjustment on this tank, but the wide-open flow that it has works for me. This is designed for direct to lung inhales and is quite airy for something of this size. I ran 25ml or so through it before the flavor began to taste slightly burnt. With this particular liquid, this is on par with what I see on just about every other tank I use. At about 35ml of liquid, it started to show some serious discoloration in the liquid when sitting, and that was my indication to swap it out.

FINAL THOUGHTS

It is hard to place this in the market. It works well for someone that wants to dive into vaping and go right for that full direct lung inhale. Flavor is good, and it didn’t take long to break the coils in. Many times, with Vaptio, I get a funny taste from their coils, but this time around that faded out after one tank and was smooth sailing thereafter. The size and weight make it a great go anywhere device for long time vapors that want something simple to take to work, on the road, or pop out to the store. In a typical work day, I went though 2 full tanks, so it does suck the liquid down at a higher rate than I expected. Battery life is excellent like I said above, and that’s always a pro. The 3 stage LED indication for battery life is another pro, as this is a must for all devices in my opinion. There is a neat little cap on this as well which is just awesome. It pops on the top when not in use, but also fits right on the bottom when vaping and is held on with magnets. One of the only nitpicky cons I could come up with is the fact that this is all in one. The tank does not come off. If it does, I can’t get it off! This opens another con and that relates to coil changing. It must be completely disassembled for cleaning or changing the coils. I always like to toss my tanks in an ultrasonic cleaner, and since the base of this is part of the device, it never gets a good soaking. Overall, I enjoyed testing this one, and believe it is a solid all in one device. I don’t see it working into a daily rotation for me, but it is something I grabbed a ton on the way out the door for short little trips.

THE OVEN TEST

If this one accidentally went into the pizza oven, would I go out and buy another? Probably not, as stick style devices are not my typical go to.

PROS

• Good build quality
  • Good flavor
  • Excellent battery life
  • Neat tank cap feature
  • Good coil life
  • LED battery indication

CONS

• Non-removable tank
    • Can’t clean all the way
    • Need to disassemble for coil changes
    • Opens the door for glass breakage
  • Nonadjustable air flow
  • Proprietary drip tip (can’t use your own)

Thank you all for reading this review and thank you to Vaptio for sending it my way for review. If you are interested in testing this out for yourself, I am seeing it pop up online for about $30.

[Flash Sale] Special Xmas deals for Vaptio fans!

Vaptio Christmas Flash Sale

Who clicks faster??

Everyday at 0AM Dec.18-26(New York Time) Vaptio super flash sales begin on time . Quantity is limited, so set your clock now!
:fire:SOLO F2 KIT -$15.99 ($39.99)
:fire: N1 PRO 240W MOD - $14.99 ($34.99)
:fire:FROGMAN TANK - $13.99($26)
:fire:More surprises…kits/mods/tanks up to 70% off!

Click HERE to join: Vaptio Christmas Flash Sales

Would like to know more about Vaptio? The following ways are open to you!

Official Website : Vaptio

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vaptioofficial

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vaptiousa

Twitter: https://twitter.com/VaptioOfficial

You Shop, We Pay (20 Winners)

During the event time, if you place an order, you’ll have a chance to get it free!

Event Time

Dec.18-26

Who can join in

All Vaptio Fans

Terms & Prize:

Among users who place orders during Dec.18-26, we’ll randomly pick 20, and release the lucky winner list on Dec.27. Later we’ll give the 20 winners full refunds.

Want a bigger chance to win? After purchase, please show your order screenshot on ELR!

Would like to know more about Vaptio? The following ways are open to you!

Official Website : Vaptio

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vaptioofficial

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vaptiousa

Twitter: https://twitter.com/VaptioOfficial

Breaking news!!
The first Tyro kit customized edition “VAPTIO x PANDORA.BLUE TYRO” is now open for purchasing! If you’re a fan of @pandora.blue, make sure don’t miss the opportunity to get it !
You can now get this limited edition TYRO KIT for only$24.99 using the code L5T by May12 (after that the price will be back to $29.99)

Click to order: https://vaptio.com/pandora
PS: Don’t forget the code L5T
youtube111111

It’s never easy to face the camera at the first time. Thank you for the work of actress–Elisa and photographer–Flamingo.
The video is on Vaptio Youtube channel as below (Channel Giveaway is over, but you could still find Giveaway on this forum, Good luck!)

Anyone want a Giveaway of Cosmo? please let me know.

Good News: Tyro Nano Comes (Shorter and more portable)

Huge discount is now ready for you! Up to 62% off!
Want a powerful new kit?

Vaptio has arranged huge discount for you, up to 62%off!

For example:

And many other choices, just click the links to get you next kit!

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/vaptio-giveaway-cosmo-kit-for-starters-mtl-dl-vaping-ended/223217/52
There are some give away winners who havent received any notifications or respond from your side at that thread, @Vaptio_official . Maybe you could message the winners, or head there and explain?

2 Likes

The last co-worker has left the company. Sorry for the probelm. I will handle this problem asap

2 Likes

Huge discount is now ready for wholesalers on:
https://www.dhgate.com/store/products/21024608/2.html
Click to get some of the Vaptio bestsellers with the special discounts🔥