Vendors that misrepresent

I have just had a really bad experience with http://signaturetips.com/
I made a small order that promised Fedex shipping before I paid.

Once I’d paid I received an email telling me my order had been shipped, but it included a regular mail tracking number.
When I contacted them to ask why that had happened, instead of apologizing, I was told"

Which as we all know is a blatant lie, Fedex is always quicker than regular international mail.
My response:

Eventually he promised me a £3 refund for the difference in shipping costs. The refund would have remained as his extra profit if I had not bothered to complain. A few days after his promise of a refund I hadn’t received it, so I asked him if he’d broken another promise.
His response was that he didn’t like my attitude and that he’s “switched off”

So, beware if you buy from them.
Businesses like this have no place in the vaping community IMO and definitely don’t deserve our business!

2 Likes

Report them to paypal aswell along with those screenshots

2 Likes

Good idea, just opened a case against him stating that I’m doing it only to protect others from suffering the same misrepresentation.

3 Likes

Lots of companies bank on the fact of people not paying attention to actual charges on their bill. One of my biggest pet peeves is dealing with customer service reps like that. Cudos for catching it.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that it’s the owner who answered me, it’s not a big business, and that makes it even worse IMO.

Yes… even worse. gaah!

Good point, and thanks for the heads up mate.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have much of a problem with it if they’re honest about it when you mention it, I’d even let it go. But, once someone tries to bullshit me or they try to fob me off, well then that’s a different matter