Very specific cream used in almost all premium liquids

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for the notes. I’m new to diy and trying to find all the good info I can. I think this will help me out tremendously.

3 Likes

Welcome, Oso, nice to meet you. It’s a lot to take in. I’m fairly new to DIY, myself.
Tip: When you scroll through members recipes click on the tiny “i” just left of the author’s name. That will quickly show you the flavors used in their recipe. Many are just single flavor testers that you may want to skip. There is so much info on this site your head could spin. I nose around and follow mixers that have similar tastes as I. That way I can go straight to what I’m looking for. And don’t forget to bookmark and add favorites so you can easily reference them. This place is HUGE! Best of luck…

3 Likes

nice lil amendment to http://e-liquid-recipes.com/master-mixers-tips-and-tricks thks

5 Likes

Excellent info there thanks.

4 Likes

Could this be the additive your looking for @SessionDrummer?

2 Likes

Thanks @Cutlass92, I did try quite a few variations of the S’mores with FA Black Fire, and although adding a smoky flavor to my mix, it pulled the whole thing off profile, even with small amounts. I do appreciate the heads up though.

3 Likes

Just trying to help brotha man!

2 Likes

Lovin’ the help !!!

3 Likes

This is definitely on target and I’ve never seen this mentioned before …50 parts per million? Sounds like a cost effective way to get some extra creaminess

9 Likes

this sounds very interesting especially for cream lovers

4 Likes

cheers Karebear, thanks for the info, very helpful…good luck on your journey into the abyss…

4 Likes

heh “Abyss” sounds more like there’s Fire and Brimstone at the bottom … We say “Rabbit Hole” because there’s fluffy bunnies and hallucinogenic mushrooms at the bottom :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Cost effective, lol. I had to google PPM to percentage just to try to understand what that would mean to me. I’m glad you’re good with this. If I ever need to use this stuff can I come to you for help?

4 Likes

Brofessor? Looks like you’re the one that just brought that which we seek. Big thanks!

4 Likes

Image result for takes a bow gifStill can’t figure it out but glad I could be of service…

5 Likes

and B00M another secret reveals …Vanillin

No sure but this thread just surfaced (bumped) and it’s like reading it for the first time …at least from this threads perspective …a flavor that cannot be easily detected but adds that certain something. Also meets the “profit margin” motive of Commercial Juice making …it’s cheap. Thanks @DarthVapor and @Chewy

9 Likes

Just saw it and it’s been love at first sight, naturally bookmarked it. thank you for sharing!!

2 Likes

I’m glad it’s helping. We all really have karebear to thank for writing this all out for us.

4 Likes

Brilliant! Thanks for taking the time to write that out. Now, how to apply it.

4 Likes