VG + flavoring = yucky flavour when vaped

If what you are using is suspect, ill send you some legit stuff…lemme know.
Its all good…

The Glycerine AR is not necessarily the Same as we’re using it is a pure Vg but from what I have been reading it is not USP grade. ( USP Is Best practice ) It stands for analytical reagent. I do not know 100% the full difference I believe it has something to do with filtration process.

i thought this was good stuff. 99.5 purity says on the label

1 Like

I see that it is still a pure product but it does allow for other reagents in the mixture of the glycerin whatever the company ( looks like different companies put different reagents in their products ) USP is the purest and is considered safe.

I read that link as well , but we’re trying to figure out what taste " yucky " to you. If may indeed be the glycerin you’ve got ?

Did you vape the glycerin on it’s own yet ? You could thin it with 0.5- 1% distilled water and just taste it alone and see if you get the funky taste? I like the vg I use it is semi-sweet all on it’s own.

i have another vg that is supposed to be pure and he gave me 1 liter from a barrel. literally. it was made in united arab emirates. i didnt use it lol. too freaked out he poured it from a barrel.

1 Like

I would be too.

Ok @aalmosawi1, the 2 suppliers I approached have gotten back to me. Here are their responses…

Hi Peter,
Whilst we haven’t shipped to Iraq yet I’m more than happy to
give it a shot. AusPost gives us the option so I can’t see why it would be a
problem. I’m guessing it’d take at least the estimated 10 business days
(possibly more) but by all means we’re happy to try.

Kind regards,

Tom
www.JuiceFactory.com.au

And…

Hey Peter!

Although I would prefer not to, we technically could… but the shipping would be around
the $30 AUD mark for up to a kg. 3 - 9 working days

The biggest risk is the parcel getting lost, and then we are out of pocket :confused:

Cheers,

Morris

www.vapoureyes.com.au

I took a guess & suggested to Morris that you’d probably be in a position to pay up-front (but frankly, I dont know what exactly he’s on about here - how else does it work online?), but havent heard back from him yet.
So for now, you at least have 1 good option. The only thing is paying the freight …& then crossing your fingers that it doesnt get nabbed by customs. But hey, theres the possibility of 1st class VG, PG, cotton & flavor. VAPIN’!!
If you go this route, I’d suggest emailing them first. mention my name (Peter) to Tom or Morris & they’ll know who you are - tell them you’re my friend in Baghdad . Good luck buddy!

1 Like

this is the stuf thats avaialbe to me in the local market … chinese of course. and one flavour. i thought of buying like strawberry and banana and mixing them. maybe an option. but its chinese crap. i guess i have no choice.

brilliant. thank you so much! i pay via paypal … no issues there. but i still would like feedback on the above chinese bottles i posted.

There’s nothing wrong with the Hangsen (if it really is Hangsen) except that it doesnt contain nic (or, doesnt appear to), if you want nic that is. It looks like a flavor concentrate that you’d need to ad VG PG & nic to.
The 3 large bottles appear to be pre-mixed - there should be no need to mix vg or pg with them (except to alter the dilution if the nic content is too high, which would obviously weaken the flavor) I cant comment on their quality. The highstar also appears to be a concentrate - other than that, I know nothing about it.
In the meantime, I suggest you boil your cotton till you can get some good stuff. Cheers, vT.

meaning what? and is the price ok for $2?

Not sure if it was mentioned, but hangsen makes juice with nic AND concentrate

Meaning very strong flavoring that you need to dilute with vg/pg before it can be vaped - the usual DIY practice.

$2 is less than I pay for 10ml of concentrate so yes, the price looks ok.

As I said, as a comparison, the 3 larger bottles appear to be pre-mixed- meaning they already contain flavor, pg/vg & nic. In other words, not concentrate, & should be ready to vape.

Also, if you PM me your name if you want to buy from the sources Ive recommended, I’ll pass it on to who ever you choose to use before you make contact- just might make things a bit easier.

so you’re telling me i can use highstar bottles as flavours instead of using my food flavouring stuff?

it doesnt say concentrate on the bottle anywhere.

let me verify the customs issue about ejuice first …dont wanna get things stuck in-between.

Not necessarily… but possibly. I’m sorry to be so vague, but I know absolutely nothing about this stuff. But I did find this… I hope it helps.

Sorry @Whiterose0818, I missed your response.[quote=“Whiterose0818, post:22, topic:53361, full:true”]
Not sure if it was mentioned, but hangsen makes juice with nic AND concentrate
[/quote]

I wasnt aware of that.

1 Like

we all help where/when we can! :smile:

1 Like

well i am ready to call it quits with this vaping scene.
i know this thread isnt relative anymore but its a thanks for the people that helped me here.

i came to vaping because i used to smoke hookah 1-2 times a day. sometimes more. and it would buzz me every-time. cause my blood pressure to rise all the time. and i only have one kidney (born this way) so its not good. but i still feel the need to do a hookah. The whole hookah scene in the middle east is perfectly legal and is everywhere.

now for me i smoke hookah and with hookah we have lots of cool flavours. with hookah i spend 2 dollars on a flavour molasses and can sit there for 2 hours and be satisfied.

now with vaping a 30mil bottle of flavour is 19.95. that’s extreme. no thats absurd. it simply too expensive.

vaping hardware is on the rise as people are still experimenting.

believe me when i say i ordered my hardware with my brother a month ago and i was so eager to do this.
but then when i started to learn to want to create ejuice i was shutdown many times.
i cant even vape because i cant make the darned thing. and as i have said many many times. i have no access to nic. except for the pre made bottles that are brought in from china.
i asked many times for people to help me factor that into my flavour and received no help so i sat here scratching my head.
then the issue of PG. we simply dont have access to it. i am not sure if its banned really or the idiots that sell it in baghdad are truthful in saying theres no demand for it so its minimal and they raise the price.
then the issue of ordering online. NO ONE wants to ship to baghdad. I can only do DHL/FedEx and those two for many shops are exaggerated.

i think i am gonna wave the white flag. this is just a non-doable thing for me. sadly. i wish there was a way. i am forcing myself to abort.

Are you selling these supplies?

uh. no. i am gonna go the chinese ejuice route. besides, i’ve exhausted most of the stuff.