Video games, do you play?

I’ve been gaming forever, but most games I played were not computer or console related.
I started off with D&D, AD&D, Rolemaster and similar RPG’s when I was a kid in early 80’s. Once computers appeared I played mud’s for ages, and when graphics came around I got into certain MMO’s. I also went on to other tabletop games like warhammer, warhammer 40k, Warmachine/Hordes and pretty much anything with cool miniatures I can assemble and paint.
Nowdays i’m old(er) busy(er) so i almost dropped the tabletop gaming habit, but I still spend a few hours a week on Lord of the rings online, and star wars: the old republic.

5 Likes

Giving No Man’s Sky another go since the NEXT update. . .it’s okay? I honestly dunno why I thought I’d like this game in the first place (other than a totally ridiculous construct of what it would be in my head) because. . .I don’t like just wandering around, collecting resources, and building things in a vast emptiness.

Some of the planets are really pretty tho. Also things are a little less empty now.

3 Likes

Haha, I fell into the same trap. I’m stuck on this frozen planet, just wandering around being attacked by sentry droids for collecting resource from trees… I’m still going tho, but asking myself if this is for me every second turn.

For anyone wanting a nostalgia trip, theres a new Day of the tentacle game out, and its free. Made by some fans.

2 Likes

Lately downloaded H1Z1 for PS4, must say, its kind of ok.
Alot easyer then the PC version (you dont have that damn sub menu anymore for example) , not that i ever played it but know it from streamers.

1 Like

Check out this dude, also hilarious :rofl: buuuut hope i never meet him :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there, they are giving PUBG (Players Unknown Battleground) and a soccer game away from free download on Microsoft Xbox One today. Get it while you can! I’m not a sponsor, just saw it and wanted to pass it on.

2 Likes

World of warships! Finally on the console!

2 Likes

I got Black & White and Black and White II running last weekend, only had a little time to play them but man the nostalgia. Also, someone made a mod for 2 this year that adds skirish maps! So, like 12 years after the game came out I get to mess around outside the campaign n.n.

Also - saving up for an AMD VII . . .or possibly waiting for Navi to drop (if it drops in July I’ll take a look, if not, just go with the VII) - then I’ll get to mod up and really play Skyrim VR.

2 Likes

Going back to the Duke Nukem HD pak

1 Like

I am playing a ton of “For Honor”. It is just a great game to pick up whenever and kick a bunch of butt. The other game I am looking forward too is Rage 2.

2 Likes

Me too, I didn’t really appreciate some of the mechanics of Rage, but still really enjoyed the game. I need Rage 2.

2 Likes

I enjoy playing Mine Craft. My brother and I will start a game on Realm. We live on opposite sides of the country so it’s nice to hook up and just use your imagination to build.
Oh, and it’s on PC

2 Likes

Anyone play call of duty ww2 multilayer on xbox need a tutorial?

1 Like

Anyone play Modern Warfare or Rocket League?

3 Likes

I do and on Xbox one, PS4 and PC LOL

3 Likes

If you have STEAM - there’s 6 Hours left - Tomb Raider is Free at 100% discount to keep if you download it.

1 Like

I started Fallout4 from the beginning for the 5th time. Some people say I have an addiction, honestly I’m just in love with Paladin Danse and like making him fall in love with me over and over again LOL xxCrimsonGirlxx on the xbox if any of you are xbox players.

5 Likes

I am a big fan of Sid Meier’s Civilization. I first started on Nintendo I think and then PC civ 1,3,4,6 I just picked up Civ 6 on the Switch because my PC isn’t good enough to run the game. Big disappointment there.

3 Likes

Yesterday I played 2 hours of Half Life: Alyx!

Half-Life-Alyx-1258229

The first VR-only triple A title full length game. Is it good? So far it looks like Valve nailed it. It is incredibly beautiful and everything works so well. I was having a blast from the second the game started. It was at least half an hour before I shot anything. I was busy just playing with physics, admiring the scenery. Not sure when I’ll be able to continue the game (I am busy working from home, and it’s hard with the entire family at home all the time).

This is one of the games that will make VR commonplace. I hope it’s a glimpse of things to come for gaming! I am so impressed!

Prior to that, I was playing a bit of Borderlands 3 with my colleague (since it came to Steam) - also a fun game - especially in co-op! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That looks like serious fun. What does Triple A title mean?

3 Likes