Viper Flavors?

Thank you for this info.

I have not ordered from VZ in about 4-5 months and i certaintly hope they are not now dilluting. I agree 0.5 %s of the VZ sponge cake is all that is needed or 0.25% as an accent. The chocolate truffle is was the only acceptable chocolate flavor i could vape untill i tasted RF chocolateā€¦ Where are you ordering the bakers flavors from?

1 Like

You can order directly from bakers flavors but be prepared to spend $500. Shipping is much faster. Itā€™s about a week or so getting here now instead of 3 months like it used to be. You have to contact them and tell them you want to place a wholesale order.

The RF chocolate is fabulous and so is RF Brownie. Iā€™m so glad to have those now. MF chocolate and dark chocolate were my other 2 favorites prior to RF coming out with thereā€™s.

3 Likes

I have gotten the 24x pack from them for about $40 shipped to Canada. Not a horrible dealā€¦

ā€¦however, what was horrible was the communication.

I originally loaded my list into the order comments as the site requested; then after the site lost that request, they emailed me 2 days later to let me know that the site lost my email, and requesting another flavor list for my 24x pack. After sending in my request, to their response of ā€œwe aim for top level serviceā€¦ā€ standard nonsenseā€¦

I got no other email contact from them to this date. The package did show up as ordered, and to be fair, weā€™re going to go to the lab tonight and mix them out at the 3 & 6% markers to see how they pair up vs some other known bangers.

They told me they do not compound other companies flavorsā€¦ but from this post above, it looks like that is exactly what theyā€™re doing.

3 Likes

Hello all!! I work at Viper Vapor / Viper Flavor! (not the guy in the pic, thatā€™s Wes). We manufacture ALL of our base flavors (i.e. blueberry strawberry, yellow cake, etc.). Flavors like vanilla cupcake, fruity as f**k, etc. are a combination or recipe of our base flavors! As of 1-1-18, ALL of our flavors are available in our Springfield, MO location as well as online at ā€œviperflavors.comā€. We also have VG, PG 100mg nic base, and bottles available. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to call us at 417-873-2242, or email me at sean-at-vipercompanies-dot-com. (edit: that email is currently down. Please email vipervaporsgf@gmail.com)

Thanks!!

Sean

6 Likes

A couple years back I had thought Dave (or David) the owner, informed me that you (all) made your own flavorings, and it was kind of surprising when I talked to the employee that you actually were just mixing other brands into a formulation that you would call your own ingredient. Just to clarify, you are saying that you create your own ingredients and are not using a combination of ingredients from other retailers (such as Capella, Flavorart, or TPA/TFA) to make your line of flavorings?

2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion. You are correct, we manufacture all of our flavors. The exception, and probably where the confusion originated, is that we are also a co-packer and make and bottle juice for e-liquid brands all over the world. In some of those cases, when required/requested/specified by the client, we will use other flavor manufacturers. We do not have flavors from other manufacturers available for purchase at retail.

Thanks!

Sean

9 Likes

Thanks for the clarification about the company, Iā€™m sure it will be of interest to many of the members who are always on the look out for new and different flavorings to try.

6 Likes

Is your site down ?

2 Likes

Looks that way from here too.

2 Likes

Yes, sites are down. Working on it. Will update here when theyā€™re back up.

Thanks!

Sean

3 Likes

Update 1-26-18:

Web sites are still down for maintenance. I highly discourage anyone from using Go Daddy for web hosting!!

If you need to order anything or have any questions, please call the shop at 417-873-2242, or email at vipervaporsgf@gmail.com.

Thank you for your patience, I will update here as soon as they are back up.

Thanks!

Sean

3 Likes

hey Sean :slight_smile: Thanks for the feedback .
Iā€™m in Britain, so I donā€™t think Iā€™ll call you!
Iā€™m just gonna ask my usual two questions:

1. do you have any PG-free flavours?
  2. do you do International shipping?
2 Likes

All of our certified organic flavors are PG free, and some of the regular flavors. I can check on each flavor your interested in.

I have shipped internationally in the past. Iā€™ll have to figure international shipping rates outside the website.

Thanks!

Sean

4 Likes

When will the site be back up? Can you offer an ELR coupon code? Thank youā€¦

2 Likes

They (Go Daddy) have not given me an eta. I donā€™t currently have an ELR code to offer.

Sorry,

Sean

1 Like

Heck, the siteā€™s still down.

2 Likes

Update:

Web site still down, but you can go directly to the 3dcart website to order.

https://store-viperflavors-com.3dcartstores.com

Thanks!

Sean

4 Likes

Hi Sean. thanks . Iā€™ve had a look at your organic flavours, There are not so many as Iā€™d hoped. Found you offer a package of 24 organic flavours, choose your own flavour. Nice! But hang onā€¦there are only 14 to choose from :rofl:

I think Iā€™m gonna pass on this , for the moment , and give priority to expanding my MF stash or something like that, and hope to find more choice when I get around to you. I am really impressed by the wide range of non-organics! I did check out the ingredients tab on a few of them, and found that nearly all of them do contain PG :. But well done for putting that info on your website. Much appreciated! It would be even better if you could add a PG-free tab to the menu to make it easier, could make all the difference between roping the PG-free mixers in and not roping them in; because It becomes far roo tedious, after a while, checking all the flavours individually. I might well have missed some real gems.

2 Likes

Hi Sean, just wondering whats the difference in the flavor profiles of your grape fusion and grape escape ?

1 Like