Voltrove 30mm v2 RTA

The new 30mm Voltrove v2 tanks have hit the market. I grabbed a handful of them and have a good deal going. The Voltrove RTA is brought to you by the same people who brought you the Modfather RDA and RTA. This is the “mini” version of the highly sought after 41mm Voltrove v2 RTA.
They retail at $80, bit I managed to buy enough that I can offer them a bit cheaper.
SS tanks for $60
Black tanks for $67
These prices don’t include shipping, of course.

These tanks come with the standard chimney AND the shorty kit to swap out to a shorter chimney. These have standard decks, not the series decks. The post holes are huge, to accommodate large wires. The biggest juice holes under the deck that I’ve ever seen.
These come with juice flow control AND air flow control.
I have 8 SS and 4 black available.
If anyone is interested, hit me or comment here and we’ll get it on!
If you guys want pix, lemme know and I’ll post some up!!

5 Likes

Yeah. Pics and links may be good. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Put me down for a black , I will pay whenever but just ship it with my mod please.
Thanks for doing this!

3 Likes

PM sent Rob.

2 Likes

Pix can be seen at the original website:

If you need more, lemme know!!

2 Likes

Do you have any left for sale? I’m interested in black

1 Like

I’m outta town on business. I’ll attend your needs when I get back on Tuesday!!!

2 Likes

Just got out of the hospital a few days again, sorry for the delay!!
You still interested?? I have a few left, I believe!!

2 Likes

Are any of the rta’s lrft?

Yes sir.
I have a couple left.

1 Like

Great, if we can take care of all the paper work to morrow anytime after 9am Texas time. Aid like to have one. Thanks Angelo

I have been quite distracted as of lately, so if I don’t hit you by 4pm tomorrow, hit me…I’ll take care of all your troubles!!

Ok, I’m at work and can take care of all the paper, so when you can just let me know how I need to proceed. Thanks

It may be best to pm him and provide you name and shipping address. He will normally provide you a paypal. And by the way Whiterose is one cool dude and well respected around here.

To pm him, just click on his name and select the message option.

Thanks, I’ll do it now

Sorry, but I’m not seeing the message box anywhere

May be because you’re a new account ?
I see this when I click your name (with the blue message box on the top right)