VOOPOO - Spark Your Life- Product Preview

THIS got me interested for sure

1 Like

Thank you. The Rune rda supports both single coil & Dual coils.

Haha, thanks. For more details here or follow us on ins (voopootechofficial)

Rune looks like it has a nice sized well, and easy to build, but it looks best for double coil.

But I wonder if Conjure airflow is good for DTL as well as MTL. I like the deck on that one.

CONJURE is a minimized flavor RDA holding single coil. The small dome space and cellular aiflows produce a smooth cloud as well as extraordinary flavor. Meanwhile, the anti-scald and condensation resistant cover makes the RDA more user-friendly.

R006

ERGONOMIC.RDA DESIGN

PEI anti-scald cover.

Anti-condensation Drip Tip.

Minimized inner space

%E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE_20180723173404

One-Step Single Coil Building

Conjure’s electrode-mast-free structure simplifies the coil installation to only one vertical insertion.

2.5MM INNER CHAMBER

For a RDA which is born for an overwhelming flavour, Conjure’s2.5mm tiny chamber allows both top and bottom juice injection.

NON-LEAKING CELLULAR AIRFLOWS

The multiple cellular airflows in Conjure allows in more air, without worrying about juice leaking for their diameters are deliberately less than 1mm.

%E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE_20180723173724

WELL-CONNECTED JUICE FLOWS

Well-connected juice circuits on both sides prevent burnout on one side with juice spray on the other side.

conjure3

conjure5

Any thoughts?

1 Like

Enough with the Ultem!!!

1 Like

Reminds me of the recurve from mike vapes/wotofo

Wow, web site is pretty cool. The Pericles and the rune are interesting. I am for sure interested.

VOOPOO CALIBER is a powerful pen kit with a built-in 3000mAh battery and UFORCE tank. CALIBER’s design follows VOOPOO’s rule of minimalism, fine processing, and ergonomics. Functionality, CALIBER carries a 110W output to realize the best flavor with its portable design. Combined with the UFORCE tank, this kit shows the harmony between cloud and flavor.

caliber1

Minimalism design

l Simplified shaping

Colorful Metal and geometrical lines are the new trends.

l Delicate patterns

Gold plating badge button and arrow lights make the device more than a metal stick;

Gold, gunmetal, rainbow knurl and star lines patterns… it is the details that make all the difference.

caliber2

caliber3

REAL 3000MAH CAPACITY

23600 high-capacity battery empowers CALIBER with a strong and durable life.

60 more puffs than other similar product (Over 200 puffs in total)

caliber4

CLOUD MACHINE

With an output of 110W, CALIBER is a cloud maker as well as a flavor magician.

caliber5

GENE.FAN CHIP INSIDE

32-digit advanced GENE.FAN chip supports a no-delay 10ms firing speed.

caliber6

FLAVOR-ORIENTED UFORCE TANK

3 adjustable air vents allow vapors to customize their favorite flavors. The precise structure and craftsmanship guarantee even air in from 3 flows, bringing smooth flavor to vapors.

jq

ANTI-SCALD TANK DESIGN

Our engineers did numerous calculations for UFORCE tank, only to find the best structure in letting in the air and shortening the distance to evacuate the heat. Therefore, vapors can enjoy big cloud without over-heating.

Caliber_07

SXI SECURITY PROTECTIONS

Caliber_11

Caliber_12

Main Specifications

caliber13

caliber14

1 Like

Oooh I like the look of that in black with the gold accents. Looks like someone will need to go shopping :hugs:

1 Like

Yes the deck does look a lot like the recurve from mike vapes.

1 Like

Same deck design from different manufacturers? Thats unheard of…

1 Like

VOOPOO Uforce T1 – For Flavor chasers

INTRODUCTION

The Uforce T1 is VOOPOO’s latest sub ohm tank. This is a follow up to the Uforce tank that was released a while back. It boasts larger capacity, styling changes, and a plethora of color combinations. It can also be configured with 4 different glass sizes to suit the look and capacity you desire.

Coils

The Uforce T1 comes with two coil heads included.

A U2 coil which is a vertically orientated parallel coil at 0.4ohms, and an N1 which is a single mesh coil at 0.13ohms.

Disappointingly, as with a lot of the Chinese manufacturers, there is actually no indication as to what materials are used for either coil (i’m guessing Kanthal).

The T1 is compatible with VooPoo’s full range of UForce coils listed below:
U2, U4, U6, U8, N1, R2, D4.

Flavor

N1 mesh coil heat more instantly and produced more dense vapor, if you’re flavor chasers, Try the N1 meshed coil.

Is the best sub-ohm tank and coils for flavor? I can’t say yes, but it’s definitely comparable with some of the best on the market.

Capacity

The Uforce T1 comes with both the straight 3.5ml capacity tube and an 8ml bubble glass also.

VooPoo also offers a straight 5.5ml and 5ml bubble capacity glass, and the tank is compatible with all of them with the included connector (which doesn’t come with supplied in the TPD version).

So to some that all up, there are plenty of capacity options but if you are in the EU the best you can get is 3.5ml unless you order spare glass and connector elsewhere.

Version

3 Likes

Know More Details About VOOPOO Caliber Pen Kit

Take a closer look at the Brand New Caliber Kit below the video.

Minimalism Design, 110W Kit, perfect for vape starters. Any thoughts?

Features:
With a built-in 3000mAh 23600 high-capacity Battery and Uforce Tank
110W output for the big cloud maker;
11 colors for your choice.
Minimalism Design;
Simplified Sharping;
Delicate Patterns;
Cloud Machine;
Gene. Fan Chip Inside;
Matched with Flavor-oriented Uforce Tank;
Six Security Protections;

2 Likes

Hundreds of VOOPOO Giveaways For You At ECC 2018

Get ready for ECC 2018?
We cordially invite you to view VOOPOO NEW Products show!
Stop by our Booth No. 501 at Ontario Convention Center
on Aug. 3rd-5th

There’re hundreds of FREE Gifts for you at the spot, VOOPOO products, T-shirt, Hats, stickers etc.
I bet you’ll love our Newest Products.

Reply if you’ll come.

1 Like

Pericles rda – Future Ages Will Wonder

Pericles RDA is made for flavor addicts. And for RDA beginners, this RDA will undoubtedly qive you the best building experience through its user-friendly structural design.

EASY TO BUILD WITH ALL TYPES OF WIRE

Pericles accommodates most types of wire, for its big wire slots. To build up the dual coils, all you need to do is easily pushing in the coil heads and fix them in place.

SMOOTH BOTTOM-SIDE AIRFLOWS

Air goes through the coils thoroughly in the quadri bottom-side airflows.

ANTI-SPRAY CONSTRUCTION AGAINSTLIQUIDS AND CONDENSATE

The bridge in the center smartly divides liquids into both sides instead of spray in vaping.

There is a screen on the top of the RDA cap that prevents condensate from getting out to the drip tip or even spraying into mouth.

Specifications

Type: RDA

Material: Stainless

SteelSize: 24.2 (diameter) *34.3mml

Weight 43.4g

Connection Threading: 510Airflow

Adjustable: BottomFill

Liquid: Top/Bottom

Packaging List

PERICLES RDA*1

Seal Ring *3

Slotted Screw *4

Positive Electrode Screw *1

510 Resin Drip Tips adapter ring *1

Slotted Screwdriver *1

Hexagon wrench *1

Organic Cotton *1Coil *2User Manual *1

3 Likes

VOOPOO Brand NEW VMATE MOD

VOOPOO is always bridging the gap between technology and vaping. This time, we redefine the weight of dual-battery device.Inspired by a danseuse, VMATE’ s design follows the rules of lightweight, elegance and swiftness.It might not be so gorgeous at first sight, but you will soon be impressed by its optimal weight and size, as well as the inherent power and intelligence.

Weights 100g, Lighter than ever
30% lighter than others. Unlike other VOOPOO devices made of stainless steel, reinforced zinc alloy is used as frame material in VMATE. The battery COV make the device even lighter and artistic.

Updated Gene.Fan Chip, Safer & Faster

VMATE is powered by an updated 32-digit GENE.FAN Chip to ensure instant firing, stable and safe vaping. In this upgraded chip, all brains are protected by a VO class fireproofing bridge to block dust, liquid and fire.

Colorful Resin Battery Colors

Resin makes VMATE an artwork more than a device. Choose the one that fits you most!

COMPACT SLEEK DESIGN

Everything is indispensable in VMATE.The compact size, sleek design, and buttons on the top, make this device grip-friendly and comfortable. The OLEDScreen is the eve of the dancer.

POWERFUL AS EVER

VMATE is compact in size but respectfully powerful in performance with an output reaching 200W in the highest, with power compensation in it.

There are three modes in VMATE that you can freely tailor your favorite flavors.

SPECIFICATIONS

Model: VMATE
Dimensions: 89 * 47 * 30mm
Output Power: 5W-200W
Quiescent Current: <=20 uA
Output Voltage Range: 0V-7.5V
resistance Wire0.05-3.09 ( Power Mode )/ 0.05-1.09 (TC Mode )
Battery Compatible: 2*18650
Temperature Range200F-600F/100C-315°C
Weight: 100g
Upgraded Function: Yes
Material: Zinc Alloy

3 Likes

VOOPOO MOJO-R Kit ----- Taste the Magic

VOOPOO MOJO-R kit comes with a Gene chipset providing 10ms firing speed and 2A fast charge capability. The device integrates a battery with 2600mAh capacity bringing you long-lasting vaping and offers 88W max power output.

The Conjure [RDA]measuring 24mm in diameter is designed with a cellular airflow and features the vertical electrode-mast-free coil installation for easier wicking and building making the mod kit more friendly for starting vapers. The e-juice capacity is 2.5ml.

In terms of design, the Voopoo Mojo R Kit has a unique personality. The look is outstanding, very fashionable, simplistic, and elegant. Besides, due to a special shape, it ergonomically fits your hand. All in all, the Voopoo Mojo R is a device boasting a stable safe operation, powerful battery, and a top design. Comes in 7 different color finishes.

Preview

Build-in 2600mah Battery