VOOPOO - Spark Your Life- Product Preview

OMG…can’t believe I missed this…I live about 30 minutes from Richmond!!! Damn…

Oh my god. What a pity

1 Like

VOOPOO Caliber Review from vapinbolt

Lock and Load

​Voopoo designed the first ultra-fast chip called the Gene and decided it would be great to go in anything. They first released the Drag a stunning mod with lightning ramp time something which stands out for me. One of the newest companies to hit the market but are sure to be around for a while. Brace yourselves for this…

Out the Box

​Voopoo Caliber what a stunning bit of kit…The kit comes in of 11 different colour options Black, Bronze, Orange, Red, Gold, Army Green, Green, Rainbow, Blue, Purple and Silver finished with a gold, gunmetal and rainbow knurling. All the finishes are either matte, brushed or gloss for the rainbow only. The kit retails at $49 USD and £40 GBP. Top price for a great bit of kit.

The U-Force tank which comes with bubble glass and a green resin drip tip. The contents in the box are a spare glass along with two coils the U4 dual coil and the U6 triple coil. Both deliver outstanding vapour and flavour.

A Micro USB for fast charging and it charges in no time.

Always in the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

The Build

​This is a stunning built of kit and not overboard. The construction is outstanding and really feels well built. The total weight is great at 108g so you will not feel like you are carrying a brick of some kind. The gold knurling details set the pen off and they look good in their contrasting colours. When removing the tank you have a star design which is perfectly engraved into the gold band.

On the front above the fire button the device lights up blue when firing or charging the device. The device will also enter a standby mode after 30 minutes of not being used and you can wake it up by clicking fire twice. at first I thought the device was misfiring but realised on the day two that it was a safety feature to stop catching it in your pocket…ace!

The built-in 3000mah 23600 battery which is new in the vaping pen, but works a treat. The charge rate is 1A which is lower than some pens out there at the moment it would have been good to see the standard 2A to keep in line with everything else but it may be that it charges better at a slower rate. With the Gene Fan chip inside, there is no-delay 10ms firing speed…amazing!!

The Caliber is designed as a regulated pen drive with the following protection features;

• Over protection
  • Over-temperature Protection
  • Output over-current protection
  • Short circuit protection
  • Discharge protection
  • Overcharge

The U-Force tank 24/25mm but actual size Is 24.6mm, oh my and it’s brilliant with the slide top action as well. The vapour clouds are brilliant and they literally are full of flavour. The tank comes with a standard 3ml capacity glass and a 5ml capacity bubble glass.

Pros

• Great construction
  • Solid build
  • Perfect flavour
  • Easy to use and fill
  • Constant 110w of power
  • Great battery life
  • No leakages

Cons

• Temperamental fire button
  • No indication of low power
  • Slow charge rate 1A

Conclude

​My first device was the SMOK V8 Baby pen, and I would never venture towards a mod as they were so big. However, I converted along the way and said I would never return to a pen device…I was wrong, I love this bit of kit It’s flawless and it’s one of the best on the market without a doubt.

It’s ideal for any option night/day, casual you name it, it’s by your side and always on point with performance. 110w of power from a single device is superb and I can’t get over how its developed so much over the years.

The question is would I buy it? Hell yeah!! It’s great honest I cannot fault it the colour isn’t my go to choice but it’s a grower and I feel it works. The gold is brilliant. Anyone after their first device please go choose this to experience the best option possible in a pen device. Its battery lasts at least two days, and the tank is one of the best subohm tanks I’ve used to date. This tank has also been tested on both the Drag and Minikin it never dips…

VOOPOO Vmate Kit – lightweight, elegant

From 2014 to 2018, VOOPOO leads the industry standards of both technology and technique. Moreover, with its innovation, the company successfully sets the world’s fastest ignition speed, and creates the power compensation mode, so that e-cigarettes are more scientific, more intelligent and more secure. The representative product is VOOPOO Vmate Kit which follows the rules of lightweight, elegance and swiftness.

It might not be so gorgeous at first sight, but you will soon be impressed by its optimal weight and size, as well as the inherent power and intelligence. Here we are very honored to invite Zophie Vapes to share the experience of Vmate.

Video credit to @Zophie Vapes on [Youtube]

You’ll see VOOPOO Vmate Kit is a lightweight, elegant, swift kit. Powered by dual 18650 cells with the advanced 32-digit GENE.Fan chipset, it can fire up to 200W maximum output with instant firing, stable and safe vaping. Moreover, the chipset also supports TCR Mode and can accept different compositions of Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel options. As for the UFORCE T1 tank, which features a 8mL max e-juice capacity, triple bottom airflow and awesome advantages at anti-leaking, and it utilizes the UFORCE U2 0.4 ohm coil rated at 40 to 80W and best at 55 to 65W and the UFORCE N1 0.13 ohm mesh coil rated at 50 to 100W and best at 70 to 80W, thus letting you enjoy the smoother taste experience.

VOOPOO 21700 Battery

Do you know that VOOPOO has released 21700 Batteries?

Introduction

VOOPOO 21700 Battery a kind of high-performance and hiah-ratio chargeable lithium battery with 3750mAh capacity. featured with high-energy density and wide-temperature resistant and so on highlights. It can offer power support to most of the 21700 TC VW Mods and other devices.

SPECIFICATION

Type: 21700 Lithium Battery
Typical Capacity: 3750mAh
Min Capacity: 3680mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Charge Voltage: 4.2V
Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 2.8V
Dimensions: 21.8mm (Diameter) x 70.6mm (Length)
Rechargeable: Yes
Max. Discharge current 40A
Color Black & Yellow
Temperature range: Discharge:-10℃-60℃
Charge: 0℃-45℃

And which manufacture are you rewrapping batteries from?

1 Like

When will you send 4 pieces to mooch for testing?

1 Like

VOOPOO Warranty Policy and After-sales Application Form

Warranty Period

MOD

Within 90 days from the date of purchase shown on your invoice, or from the date of production if no invoice for reference.

Tank

Atomizer/atomizer coil/Drip are consumable products that are not within the scope of the warranty once it is depleted. If have a quality issue when receiving the package, please return without oil filling.

Disclaimer

Artificial damage and problems caused by misuse are not covered by warranty.

Coil is consumable what is not within the scope of warranty once it is depleted.

Any hardware cracking, the modification is at your own risk, it will void warranty.

Out Of Warranty In principle, we are not servicing any items that are out of warranty.

Per repair request, you need to pay repair fee and double-way transportation fee if your device is out of warranty.

How to seek for after-sales services? Fill After-Sales Application Form and send the file to support@voopootech.comtogether with related photos and videos.

SPECIAL NOTE:

Full filled application form with detailed and clear videos & photos will be handled in priority. We have the right to reject applications which are without enough proof to show problem details of your devices.

The explanation rights of the above items belong to VooPoo.

Download the after-sales application form: http://en.voopootech.com/support-center

VOOPOO Photo Competition Giveaway

It’s time to play another VoopooMoment Photo Competition Giveaway :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

:point_right:To participate, just share your most creative outdoors VOOPOO photos on instagram with tag #voopoomoment & @voopootechofficial
:point_right: Or Upload your photos on http://en.voopootech.com/new-spark-moments

:point_right: Ends on Sep. 30th. :point_right: We’ll select 3-4 winners based on the photo quality, winners’ pics will get featured on instagram voopootechoffcial page.
Prizes :gift::gift::
$50 + 1 product for Top winner.( Will host a vote to choose 1 top winner from all the winners)
Any 1 voopoo available product you want for other winners!

Good Luck!

Vape Tips: How to stop your tanks from leaking?

Have you ever had a leaking experience?

No matter new vapors or OG vapors, you must have come across some leaking issue.

If so, you’re not alone…

It’s not like it really does much harm.

After all, you can just clean it up and get on with your day.

But it’s still one of those annoyances that seems to amplify the longer it’s there, like the constant patter of a dripping tap.

Thankfully, for most tanks, you can fix (or at least reduce) problems with leaking pretty easily, so here are some tips for staying leak-free!

Probal cause:

1. Refilling the juice in improper way.

2. Orings, refilling pad glass, and cotton is not in good condition.

1. Vaping setting is improper.

4.Coil issue.

1. Sitting for a long time after refilling.

Suggestions&solutions:

Before vaping

1. Make sure rings, seal and glass are all good and everything is tight. Use the juice to lubricate o rings during installation.

2. When you use RBA coil, make sure you stuff the cotton in there really good.

3. You can also take it all apart and screwed the coil into the base nice and then screwed the top bit on making sure it’s all tight and make sure the seals are perfect

when you do the Filling:

1. Make sure coil bottom capes are clamped all the way down and make sure air holes are closed when refilling.

2. Make sure the atomizer has been cooled down while you refill the tank because the liquid flows faster when the atomizer is hot.

3. Please finish the refilling as soon as possible.

While Vaping:

1. Please try to vape at an appropriately high wattage which is recommended on the coil during vaping. It may encounter the leaking issue if the liquid on the coil hasn’t been atomized on time with low wattage.

2. Besides, please close all the air holes when you do not use it.

3. What’s more, Use appropriate juice viscosity.

For coil heads that require a lot of power (like the TFV8 and other TF series of tanks from SMOK), anything lower than 70% VG stands a good chance of leaking due to the thinness of PG and how massive the juice ports are in these kinds of tanks. Understanding the differences between PGand VG are paramount. The viscosity that should be used is often recommended in the instruction manual. A good rule of thumb is, the big-cloud-chucking devices do well with 70% VG (only 30% PG) and above, and MTL devices are generally good up to 70% VG. Make sure to always look at your e-juice label to determine your PG/VG ratio.

1. Keep a lid on it

Due to the pressurized nature of tanks, if you leave a tank without the top cap, it will leak out of the airflow holes. Maybe you were multi-tasking and got distracted. Whatever the cause, make sure that if you leave your top cap off for extended periods of time, anything longer than it takes to fill it, the tank is empty. Closing the airflow off will work too, but it’s not as foolproof as keeping the tank empty if the top cap is off.

3 Likes

Thanks for tip. I always leave the lid open. Pisses off my g/f all the time.

Drag 157 VS New Black Resin Drag Kit Review By Amber @Silhouette

First, credit to Amber for the review of the new Black Resin Drag.

It’s almost like Chuck Norris vs. a heavier, more protruding Chuck Norris. That’s basically the Drag 157 compared to the newer Black and Resin version. There are subtle differences, mainly cosmetic and concerning the Gene Chip used, but both are equally beautifully crafted, hard hitting devices. This device was won via a Giveaway from Voopoo, but I thought it would be fun to just look at a few differences between devices.

Aesthetics

Aside from color and design, they are pretty aesthetically similar. The body of the Black Resin Drag is Zinc Alloy, with a colorful Resin Panel on one side. The original is an anodized Zinc Alloy with a Carbon Fiber inlay. So, some quick differences. The Carbon Fiber sided Drag is actually recessed, the sides of the alloy seemingly holding it snugly in place while it’s quite the opposite on the Resin version which actually sits out of the alloy confines. It protrudes, making it the tallest point on that side of the mod. Not a big deal, mind you, but it does feel a little different than the uniformity of the original.

The face buttons of the original also have a beefier feel, as well as a coating that can warp over time. You won’t quite see it, as this mainly starts on the inner part of the mod first. The next sort of subtle difference is the 510 connector, the original boasting a very flat, even surface while the Black Resin has a sort of domed, rounded appearance. The depth may look incredibly similar, but the connector sits slightly lower in the Black Resin version. The Carbon Fiber version boasts the Genevape logo on the bottom of the mod, as well as being Designed and Manufactured by Voopoo, while the Black Resin simply says ‘Designed by Voopoo in California, Assembled in China’. They chose not to add the tamper sticker in the Black Resin addition, that usually sits neatly above the left top screw in the battery sled, instead using an almost impossible to view printed number on the left bottom screw.

A little issue I have had with the Black Resin version is that the magnetized battery door has some serious wiggle to it. I can sit and wiggle it with my thumb for this incessant noise, but it functions perfectly. Notably, the Black Resin battery door weighs considerably less than the door of the original version. Gone are the marks from skin and oils that would get caught in the etching of the original, as it does not occur on the Black Resin version, a huge plus for those of use that will stare at smudges for seemingly forever.

Notable Differences

• Black Resin weighs a few grams more than the original Carbon Fiber version, while the battery door actually weighs less than the door of the original.
  • Upgraded US Gene.Fan Chip in the Black Resin
  • Prominent etched Drag Logo on the Black Resin
  • Thinner, non-coated face buttons on the Black Resin
  • Protruding Resin panel, velvety-smooth, matte feel
  • Black Resin battery bay slightly more snug

I will still lay out the software, just in case anyone is interested at taking a look at the rundown on the features. The Drag 157 still remains a seriously customizable device that is also affordable. Voopoo blasted onto the market with a little bit of skepticism, but the products speak for themselves. Hearty devices that offer quick firing, awesome chips, and sexy sharp edges. The edges are still sharp by the way. No one cares about that though. Let them be sharp I say.

The Companion App for the Drag can be found at en.voopootech.com/download-support

It is labeled under ‘Configuration Software’, separate from the ‘Drag Upgrade Firmware’.

The Configuration Software is incredibly simple, plainly laid out in an easy to understand format. They made sure it was easy, and simple to understand. It is comprised of four main sections:

1. Welcome Page
  2. Device Info
  3. Rom update
  4. Customize

-Display

-Parameters

-Temp Lines

• Power Lines

Much can be controlled via the Companion App, from the display brightness, Logo, to extending the 10s cutoff. You can even change various error messages to display the message of your choosing. Instead of ‘Atomizer Short’ you could simply display ‘Aw Shucks’.

Note:

If any of you still have Firmware Version V1.0.0.2 lurking on your computers from the days of old, don’t use it. It was removed from Voopoo’s Support pages a while ago, and will only serve to wreak havoc on your device. It will cause shut-off issues, to a full on brick-like state. This can be reversed, but you run the risk of the device not being recognized once V1.0.0.2 is installed.

Ejuice, and No-No’s

If ever you listened to me about anything, listen here. Don’t get ejuice in the 510 of the Drag 157. Just don’t. Some mods can be saved well before they short into oblivion, start firing on their own, or get crunchy horrible buttons, and some cannot. There is a small, fitted seal that sits neatly under the 510 plate in the Drag 157. This seal is easily, easily degraded by flooding ejuice or constant over-dripping. To prolong the life of your Drag, avoid getting eliquid in the 510 connector. The seal could very well be a wonderfully updated version in the Black Resin Drag, but heck if I am ripping it open to find out.

Uforce T1 Tank

Pure, unadulterated, Steam-Punk awesomeness. Fibers beware; you will stick to the knurling on the base and top of the tank. With the Drag Black Resin Kit, comes the Uforce T1 Tank, along with (2) U2 0.4ohm coils. While I would have loved to try the N1 Mesh coils, the U2 coils were thoroughly enjoyable. While the Uforce T1 comes with an 8ml bulge glass and chimney extender, the most flavor is the shortest distance, using the 3.5ml glass and simply tossing the extender aside. You can just tell when something is smoothly designed, not rushed or pushed out with the snap of a finger. The original Uforce tank had such a great reception, that it only made sense the T1 would do well also. The airflow is butter-smooth, and not so airy that you would lose out on flavor. It does a fantastic job of adequately distributing heat.

I am not a tank and premade coil person. Nope, not me. I like hearty dual coils in an airy RDA, with long sustained hits. Part of the issue I have had with tanks is the lack of moisture they provided. They would also be so dry, so flavorless. The U2 coils were actually enjoyable to the point of really tasting my eliquid even at a low flavor percentage. The fact that coils like the Fireluke Mesh can be used also makes it a hell of tank. The U2 Coils provide a mid-range flavor, best used at around 55-65 watts, although listed at 40-80 watts. A serious design flaw concerning some of the beastly coils coming out is the seals used on them. Think back to the tiny little coils that fit the eGo One Mega. They were tiny, tiny coils with a barely visible little seal near the airflow. The bigger these seals become, the more they get squished while screwing into an atomizer base, effectively impacting the flavor. I did not have that issue here, although that issue plagued some of the other tanks I have used with larger coil types. The 14mm Resin Drip Tip is so effective at limiting the heat transfer, even without using the chimney extender. It provides immense flavor for a premade coil and tank setup.

Uforce T1 Spec-a-roos

• 24.6mm Tank Diamenter
  • 3.5mL Standard Juice Capacity
  • 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity
  • Superior 304 Stainless Steel Construction
  • Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
  • Quick Vent Channel Design - Rapid Heat Discharge
  • Short Chimney - Flavor-Focused
  • UFORCE OCC Coil Technology
  • 0.4ohm U2 Dual Coil - rated for 40-80W
  • Convenient Sliding Top-Fill Method
  • Precision Triple Auxiliary Bottom Airflow Control
  • 14mm Resin Widebore Drip Tip - Vibrant Colorways
  • 24K Gold-Plated 510 Connection

Drag 157 Black Resin Kit w/ Uforce T1 Contents:

• 1 DRAG 157W Box Mod
  • 1 UFORCE T1 Sub-Ohm Tank
  • 2 0.4ohm U2 Dual Coils
  • 1 Spare Glass Tube
  • Spare Parts & O-Rings
  • Instructional Manual

1 Like

Not blowing smoking: 3 remarkable benefits of vaping & the science behind them up

Social media and the mainstream press is filled with so many conspiracy theories and fake news stories about vaping that everyday Americans often don’t know which ones to believe. Is vaping just as dangerous and harmful to one’s health as smoking? Or are electronic cigarettes a seemingly miraculous cure for tobacco addiction?
The United States government isn’t helping the situation much either. When the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reclassified e-cig and e-liquids as tobacco products per the 2015 deeming regulations updates, the apparent differences between the two became even more muddied. Meanwhile, pay-for-pay researchers like Rebecca Williams and alleged sex pest/anti-vaping activist Stanton Glantz continue to intentionally published bogus research papers lacking even a basic foundation in scientific fact.
On a more positive note, within days of the announcement of the FDA deeming regulations, the organization Public Health England announced quantitative findings which indicate that vaping is 95 percent less harmful than smoking. For perhaps the first time in nearly a decade, a reputable public health agency from a world power was taking a very public stance in favor of vaping.
Other scientists from all corners of the globe soon followed by conducting exemplary research in a variety of fields, from asthma to cancer and everything in between. Here are 3 recently determined health benefits involving a transition from smoking to vaping along with the scientific research that led to their discoveries.

Switching to vaping helps improve respiratory functions in asthmatic smokers.

Doctors have known for many years that increased stress levels are a common cause of asthma attacks, some of which can be life-threatening. As a result, the medical community has long struggled to agree upon the optimum recommended therapies for asthmatic patients who are also addicted to smoking. Choosing the wrong smoking cessation product or method could theoretically increase the patients’ stress levels while exacerbating future occurrences of asthma attacks in both number and severity.
Dr. Riccardo Polosa of the Institute of Internal Medicine and Clinical Immunology from the University of Catania, Italy, determined that a doctor-supervised switch to vaping reduces asthma-related flair ups while vastly improving the patients’ overall quality of life. The Polosa study entitled Effect of Smoking Abstinence and Reduction in Asthmatic Smokers Switching to Electronic Cigarettes: Evidence for Harm Reversal is published in the U.S. National Library of Medicine.

Vaping is more effective than ‘the patch’ and nicotine gums.

Smokers have been taught through commercial television, newspaper, and print advertisements that nicotine replacement therapies (NRTs) like patches, gums, and lozenges are the safest and most effective way to quit smoking. The problem with conventional NRTs is that they do nothing to address the psychological addictions of smoking.
UK VAPE STUDY: IN THE RACE TO QUIT SMOKING, E-CIGS BEAT NRTS BY HUGE MARGIN
Research conducted by Dr. Jamie Brown of the Cancer Research UK shows that vaping is a significantly more effective smoking cessation product when compared to conventional NRTs because vaping involves the same hand-to-mouth activities as smoking. There are other reasons, too, which are detailed in his research paper entitled “Among smokers who have attempted to stop without professional support, those who use e-cigarettes are more likely to report continued abstinence than those who used a licensed NRT product bought over-the-counter or no aid to cessation.” This paper is also located in the U.S. National Library of Medicine.

Vaping is 99% less carcinogenic than smoking.

The non-smoking public is being led to believe that vaping and smoking are one in the same. Yes, both activities involve a nicotine-infused plume of a white, gaseous substance, but the similarities essentially end there. Smoking involves tobacco. Vaping is 100% tobacco-free. Contrary to popular opinion, scientists have known for decades that it is not the nicotine in combustible cigarettes that kills. It’s the tobacco-produced tar and needlessly added chemicals in cigarettes that will.
Research published by the University of St Andrews in Great Britain further identifies vaping to be approximately 99% less carcinogenic than smoking, a scientific fact that American public health institutions have yet to endorse. The UK research entitled Comparing the cancer potencies of emissions from vapourised nicotine products including e-cigarettes with those of tobacco smoke is available for review on the BMJ Tobacco Control website.

VOOPOO VMATE REVIRW BY U/CORVUSFAN23

Initial Impression:

Even before I was sent the Vmate I had seen images of it floating around online, and that had me pretty excited. The packaging is quite nice, as are most packaging now a days. Upon opening the box, it appeared it came with the standard cards, usb cable, and of course the star of the show: the mod. I was pleasantly surprised, I actually liked the silver appearance of the chassis. The doors on the other hand, I didn’t and still don’t like the pattern, but that is more of a subjective thing. Overall, seeing it in person had me really excited.
Aesthetics:

As I had mentioned above, I was pretty pleased with the way it looked besides the doors pattern. The pattern on the doors I would describe as a faux black marble, but they describe it as “rock black.” I dig the rounded shape, it gives it more of a sleek look. The screen and backplate are a nice touch making the mod look symmetrical in design. Overall, I would describe the design on this to be a fairly simple one, and I am overall pleased with the way it looks.

Function:

First frustration (although I feel rather dumb for this) was the battery doors, before reading I tore into the package and held the mod and immediately tried to open it up. I did not notice that the side panels were the battery doors and was puzzled. After a few seconds I realized the doors were on the sides. facepalm

So after a few minutes of tinkering in the menu I took it to my computer to check for a firmware update, and there wasn’t one at that time, and last I checked still no upgrade at time of posting this review. The Voopoo software did not recognize the mod either, but I assume that is because I had it before the time of the mods release.

Power Mode:

The Vmate seems to perform in a similar fashion as its older brother the Drag, which I have had for months at this point. Power mode gives you options to fire from 5w all the way up to 200w. I’ve used it anywhere from 40 watts all the way up to 125w. The mod does get slightly warm when I was firing upwards of 100w plus. While this can be caused by a number of reasons including but not limited to what batteries you use, and chassis material, I just feel it should be noted that it does tend to get warm. Overall this mod functions very well in power mode. I exclusively use it in power mode now, and youll will see why below.

Temperature Control:

The Gene chipset is known to be decent at Temperature Control compared to some of the other competitors in the price range, but with one caveat. If you want to use Temperature Control don’t plan to have big or complex builds that would otherwise require higher than 80w. This is one of the most disappointing things about this mod, it only goes up to 80w for temperature control. I would have thought that maybe Voopoo would have changed that considering this is the updated Gene.fan chip. Now, I can say that it seems as good as the Temperature Control on their older flagship the Drag. I am not completely disappointed with it because while it may not work with my typical build, but it does what it says it can do.

Menu Navigation and User Interface:

As always, it has a 5 click to turn on with the fire button. Then it deviates from there, 3 clicks does not initiate a menu screen but a quick select between modes. To access the menu, you want to press both the up and down button simultaneously and hold. From there the menu functions as most menus. You can lock the device by holding the fire button and the wattage up button. The main screen displays wattage, battery meter, resistance, voltage, and last puff time. While talking about the user interface I feel it important to mention one weird glitch I have noticed with it; when waking the screen up one battery bar, typically the right one, will show up as empty making it appear is if one battery is completely dead. This does go away shortly after, so it is rather a non-issue, but I do hope they address this in a firmware update.

Overall Thoughts:

To put it simply, I plan to keep this mod in my rotation. The mod is by no means perfect, but I like the form factor as well as its weight. This thing will be a good beater mod for me. It has been on a camping trip, and has suffered a little abuse, but does not reflect it in appearance. The power mode is where it will stay for me due to the builds I run. The biggest nitpick is the fact that there are two battery doors. While some may not care, I believe that the less moving parts there are, the less there is to break over time. I would recommend this as an option for someone looking for a mod, but like any other time, it is all situationally different person to person.

Specs:

• Dual 18650 powered

• Zinc-alloy chassis

• Two battery doors (one on each side)

• Dimensions: 89mm x 47mm x 30mm

• Weight: 102g

• Wattage range: 5w to 200w

• Temperature range: 200° to 600°F/100° to 315°C

• Gene.Fan chipset

What’s in the box?

• 1 x Voopoo Vmate mod

• 1 x User Manual

• 1 x USB cable

• 1 x Warranty Card

• 1 x Gene chip card

VOOPOO Handcheck Collections

How many VOOPOO Products do you know? And which product is your favorite?
Let’s see those awesome VOOPOO Hand check moments!

VOOPOO Drag Hand Check

VOOPOO Resin TOO

Features An 80W/180W Output Depending On Battery Type, 95% Working Efficiency, Temp Control Suite, 3-Button Interface, Sliding Magnetic Doors & USB Pass Through Charging

VOOPOO MOJO
The 88w Voopoo Mojo kit is topped by the popular UForce tank and has a built-in​ 2600mAh battery. An added bonus, this mod is incredibly comfortable in the hand! 7 colors available.

VOOPOO Panda
It comes with a built-in 1100mAh battery, and a cute appearance ! :panda_face:
2 pods included, 8W for the (1.2)ohm pod or 12W for the (0.8)Ohm pod, supporting both MTL & DL.

VOOPOO Caliber
Paired with beautiful Uforce Tank. Built-in 3000mAh battery, 110w maxi output, 10ms firing speed!

VOOPOO Vmate
200W powerful TC Box MOD with light weight and sleek design. It has updated 32-digit GENE FAN Chip and various modes.

VOOPOO Rune RDA

The Rune adopts a precise adjustable side airflow system to bring a smooth airflow to the coil without compromising its flavor.
The four wells direct bottom-feeding-to-side juice creates an incredible cloud and flavor with no juice over-spray.

Don’t forget to share your daily handcheck #voopoo photos on http://en.voopootech.com/new-spark-moments to get a chance to WIN Any 1 VOOPOO Product you want monthly. Winners will be chosen base on the Photo Quality!

VOOPOO Tank Collections

How many VOOPOO Tanks do you know?

Maybe you are hardcore vapor, ready to build your own coils and chase clouds but don’t know how to achieve that. Don’t worry, VOOPOO will teach you how to customize and maximize your vaping experience.

Click here for more interesting infomation: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcAiHWdneUkCBu6VLEqIYCA?view_as=subscriber

At the mean time, don’t afraid for the tanks leaking, it’s not like it really does much harm. You can just clean it up and get on with your day.

Related Article: VAPE TIPES: HOW TO STOP YOUR TANKS FROM LEADING?

Follow @voopootechofficial on instagram for more details.

[Q&A] SUGGESTIONS & SOLUTIONS TO SOME VAPE IUSSES YOU MAY COME ACROSS

Atomize can’t be recognized by the MOD
The MOD keeps asking “New coil (+)” or “Old coil (-)”. It can’t detect the atomizer due to the short circuit of your tank or your MOD.
Suggestions & Solutions [​IMG]
· Please use a pin to stick on the 510 connectors to see if it can be fixed or not. If the problem still remains please refer to next step.
· Please try other tanks or coils with your MOD and try the same tank on other MODs to check if they could work fine, so as to confirm whether the problem is in the tank or the MOD.
· If it is the MOD issue, please try to upgrade the firmware of the MOD.

Coil burnt issue
If your coil burnt out within a short time of using, follows might be the causes to the issue:
· You didn’t prime the coil before vaping.
· The E-liquid you fill in is not enough.
· Improper vaping settings of power.
· You vape too frequently.
· Please prime the coil with low wattage for the first several puffs.
· Please fill the E-liquid over the minimum line of UFORCE.
· While vaping, please make sure the power of the MOD is within the power range that the coil can support.
· Please stands for 5 minutes to get the organic cotton completely saturated before vaping.

Error on reading resistance
Sometimes your MOD might not read the resistance correctly. The resistance may display a little high or low on the screeen. This issue may be caused by the following factors:
· The resistance detection component might be broken.
· The 510 connector might be loose.
· The tank doesn’t work fine.
· Please use other tanks to work with the MOD and make sure the tank is working fine.
· Please make sure the 510 connectors are tight.

Daily maintain your device as the following tips:

Some of you guys must have tried VOOPOO products like Drag, TOO, Mojo…
Have you noticed those fashionable VOOPOO related products?

VOOPOO T-shirt ( 2 colors)

Panda T-shirt

VOOPOO Hat (2 colors)

VOOPOO Wristband (2 Colors)

Card Holder

VOOPOO Stickers

Which One do you Fancy most? Let me know in the comments.

At present those products are not for sell, Usually VOOPOO Giveaway them via Social media Giveaways.
Follow VOOPOO on social media to get a chance to Win.

Instagram: @voopootechofficial
Facebook: @VoopooTech
Youtube: @VOOPOO Tech

1 Like

【HOT】VOOPOO VFL IS COMING NOW!

VFL is the second pod system device by VOOPOO. Covered by vacuum-plated aluminum alloy, it is a solid American football. With 3 voltages (2.5V, 3.0V and 3.5V) to switch and accurate structure, you can easily get the best flavor.

VOLTAGE ADJUSTABLE & PREHEATING IN LOW VOLTAGE

You can always get your favorite taste with the 2.5V, 3.0V or 3.5V voltage options and preheating setting.

2 AIRFLOW OPTIONS

The two airflows are of different pore sizes. The pod can be placed accordingly to connect either airflow on both sides.

FLAVOR ORIENTED STRUCTURE

Ceramic coil and U-shape airflow always keep the original taste.

REFILLABLE PODS

With preheating supported, the non-leaking 0.8ml pod applies to rich e-liquids.

AESTHETICAL SHAPING

VFL is in the shape of American football. The charging port is hidden on the bottom in this symmetric structure

FIVE COLORS GIVE YOU THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE

• Name: VFL
  • Dimensions: 894718.5mm
  • Power Range: MAX 10W
  • Battery Capacity: 650mAh
  • Resting Current: ≤5uA
  • Input Voltage: 5V/500mA
  • Output Voltage: 2.5V/3.0V/3.5V
  • Resistance Range: 1.2Ω
  • Weight: 71.2g
  • Material: Zinc Alloy & Plastic
1 Like

Sorry to say…slightly unimpressed. It wouldn’t stand up on a desk. And although not completely child appealing…well cancel that. It is.

I hope you really don’t put this on the market in the America’s. (North south etc.)

2 Likes