WANT OBS Engine Nano black

I will buy or trade if I have something you’d like :smile:

1 Like

Is that the single or dual coil version?

I have a Black. Single coil, but I’m in Canada

I will trade you this goatGoat

1 Like

i got the obs engine (not nano) black… ill send it to you if you pay for shipping… or if you want to trade somethin… i dunno what you got

Now that’s one goood loooking goat!

Must have a great dentist… Perfect teef

Single coil version

I love goats. And I have poison ivy in my backyard…perfect! I’ll have to check with the condo association first, lol.

1 Like

Thx, that’s a generous offering but the nano is a single coil which is what I want.

What does that mean these days? Is the postage outrageous?

Got it. I’ve got the dual coil version(I guess that’s the Mini) in black and I never use it.

No, not really

Okay, well I’m seeing it now for $21-25 + FS from a couple of places so Idk if it’s worth your while now. That’s your call. I’m good either way.

1 Like

I have the OBS engine, I just started back getting into single coil RTA’S , just got the the Wotofo Serpent SMM today, and flavor is super great and smooth airflow !!

2 Likes

Agree. I have the original Serpent and Serpent Minis and enjoyed the flavor. Wouldn’t mind having the SMM, though :smile:

Don’t know how you feel about RDTAs but I still think the Avocado is one of my most flavorful. Imo, the rdtas that came afterward were only improved or different with capacity, deck style, etc.

1 Like

Yes I love my RDTA’s, at the moment I have not tried the Avocado, but will put that on my list, not to long ago I purchased Steam Crave Aromamizer and Aromamizer Supreme RDTA Lite, which I am very happy with. I also just purchased Vandy Vape Pyro RTDA, all of them are dual coils.
Back to the single RTA’s, If you get a chance to get the Vandy Vape Kylin Mini, would be well worth it, great flavor easy build, but special care wicking to keep from dry hits.

1 Like

Yes, I did eyeball the Kylin when it came out. Another single coil RTA that I’m looking at is the Bachelor X. Most people are giving it a thumbs up.

I have some Aromamizers, too. The last one was the Plus (thought I might want it for a long road trip!)

What I like about the Avocado is that it vapes equally well in both single and dual coil modes. That is, the 22mm. I haven’t used the 24mm in single coil so I can’t vouch for that.

1 Like

Nice chatting with you @Mix_and_Hope . Time to for my second shift. Have a great afternoon :smile:

1 Like